Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? (2110 Views)

Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React / Has Your Girlfriend Ever Cheated On You With Your Bestfriend? / Have U Ever Cheated In A Relationship? What Are Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by makydebbie(f): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Millz404:

Let us know your own definition cool
I've changed my mind, I'll rather not say. The kids are awake.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Luckygurl(f): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
toastedbread:

over as a result of that action?

Nahh!!
Can't be

A totally different issue altogether
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by toastedbread: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Luckygurl:

Nahh!! Can't be
A totally different issue altogether

ok. hope i'm not like one probe rover mars.
were you able to tell him you kissed another?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by nNEOo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Luckygurl:

I used almost because it didn't extend beyond kisses.

You're right.
I actually cheated undecided

We're over now though undecided

grin grin

I kissed another man angry angry

I dunno what I was thinking then

The relationship is over though
be PROUD u survived cos if na me ,i for don bury a lengthy inc deep inside ur pussy grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Millz404(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I've changed my mind, I'll rather not say. The kids are awake.

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Luckygurl(f): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
toastedbread:

ok. hope i'm not like one probe rover mars.

were you able to tell him you kissed another?

Huh!!

Tell him I did the unthinkable??

Haa!! Nooo

I jokingly asked him what would be his reaction if he found out and he said it's better I don't even let him find out.
I just jejely respected myself and kept my mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Luckygurl(f): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
nNEOo:

be PROUD u survived cos if na me ,i for don bury a lengthy inc deep inside ur pussy grin

Shift osiso angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by DrTims(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Truly sexy. Are you still in owerri? Can we hook up?
QueenSekxy:
what is a relationship shocked
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by DrTims(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Truly sexy. Are you still in owerri? Can be hook up?
QueenSekxy:
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by DrTims(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Truly sexy. Are you still in owerri? Can We hook up?
QueenSekxy:
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
festwiz:
Scoot. Let me join you. Who has the popcorn?
you're welcome bro
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by toastedbread: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Luckygurl:

Huh!!

Tell him I did the unthinkable??

Haa!! Nooo

I jokingly asked him what would be his reaction if he found out and he said it's better I don't even let him find out.
I just jejely respected myself and kept my mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

females ehn! see as you indirectly told him. you're a bad girl. i
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Luckygurl(f): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
toastedbread:

females ehn! see as you indirectly told him. you're a bad girl. i

embarassed embarassed

I effed up and I still hang my head in shame whenever I remember it.

I've learnt my lessons though undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by toastedbread: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Luckygurl:

embarassed embarassed

I effed up and I still hang my head in shame whenever I remember it.

I've learnt my lessons though undecided

stick to what you've learnt and be careful to not box yourself in a spot where it might happen again.
i was hoping to read how it happened but it's all good. always be careful. most guys are sweet talkers. stay away from most males
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Luckygurl(f): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2017
toastedbread:

stick to what you've learnt and be careful to not box yourself in a spot where it might happen again.
i was hoping to read how it happened but it's all good. always be careful. most guys are sweet talkers. stay away from most males

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thanks for that.

grin grin
You want the nitty gritty details??

How about you bribe me with a sizeable amount of toasted bread and a hot cup of tea tongue tongue

On a more serious note, there's no details to it undecided
It just happened undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by toastedbread: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Luckygurl:

Thanks for that.

grin grin

How about you bribe me with a sizeable amount of toasted bread and a hot cup of tea tongue tongue

Luckygurl:

Thanks for that.

grin grin

Luckygurl:

Thanks for that.

grin grin

just talk say you wan chop bread n tea. oya check konga and place ya order.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jada Fire Showing Off Her Nice Ass / South African Socialite Zodwa , Goes Completely Naked At A Beach (photos !8+) / Punish Me Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.