Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) (2351 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
A Nigerian man faked his arrest just to propose to his girlfriend. This made left his woman reeling in tears for long after the proposal.

The man apparently faked being arrest and called his girlfriend who arrived the scene and while negotiating with the police, turned around only to see her man on the ground with a knee on the ground and a ring pouch in his hands, and immediately he popped the words, the young lady started to cry for minutes and afterward accepted his proposal.

Photos below
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/beautiful-lady-burst-into-tears-as-her-man-fakes-his-arrest-to-propose-to-her-photos

Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by Magnifico2000: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2017

Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2017

Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
I bet Lalasticlala hasn't seen this
Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by richeeyo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
No you see police is your friend
Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by sinaj(f): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
This one tire me o!
Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by UbanmeUdie: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
shocked
Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by faggins(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
yeeba
Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by Gofwane(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
The trouble men go through these days just to propose to a lady is quite alarming.

Worse thing be say, all these marriages crash even before the journey starts angry

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by Joislim(f): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
All that drama for a simple proposal

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
NICE!

Can u c mhe
Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by apholaryn: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
mtcheew! ode ppl
Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by Darkseid(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Even the devil knows that I can't try something like this, I hate drama eh. By the way, shouldn't things like this be done in a posh environment, why the guy come do am close to dirty gutter. See the guy belle sef, I wonder wetin he dey feel like @3rd pic undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by ogoloray(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
hehehehe

Wait i am coming

ok... i don come

What i was going to say is that i smell JELOUSY grin
Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by Ochinex(m): 12:50am On Oct 30, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

A Nigerian man faked his arrest just to propose to his girlfriend. This made left his woman reeling in tears for long after the proposal.

The man apparently faked being arrest and called his girlfriend who arrived the scene and while negotiating with the police, turned around only to see her man on the ground with a knee on the ground and a ring pouch in his hands, and immediately he popped the words, the young lady started to cry for minutes and afterward accepted his proposal.

Photos below
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/beautiful-lady-burst-into-tears-as-her-man-fakes-his-arrest-to-propose-to-her-photos

It looks dead.. Not sexy at all. See how those Aboki police men they do rubbish.
Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:13am On Oct 30, 2017
See what they have reduced our uniform men to. useless people
Re: Beautiful Lady In Tears As Her Man Fakes His Arrest To Propose To Her (photos) by duduade: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2017
Lol.. See the proposer..

(1) (Reply)

See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' / Im Too Shy To Talk To Girls / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.