Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56564 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
angry
Oya take this

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

It was splendid, yours?
heat Won Kill Me... E Remain Small I For Turn Baked bread
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:
Oya take this

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
heat Won Kill Me... E Remain Small I For Turn Baked bread
I no dey chop human turned bread but as recession dey, i go use blue band take arrange you wella. Food must not waste grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Seriously.... what I am look for in sokoto is already here in my isokoto

Love ur smile. Are u cool with cross cultural relations? If yes Can I DM u?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

I no dey chop human turned bread but as recession dey, i go use blue band take arrange you wella. Food must not waste grin
which Kind Girl Be This One? You Be Winch before?

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by SmartyPants(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

Yea, i had to modify that list.
But lemme see ur dp first. Pinshures grin matter

Lol

Im not a particularly pretty boy but I've uploaded one...

Hope you find what you are looking for angry
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by SmartyPants(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

Yea, i had to modify that list.
But lemme see ur dp first. Pinshures grin matter

Lol

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
which Kind Girl Be This One? You Be Winch before?
Nah, just a lover of bread nd butter grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2017
SmartyPants:

Lol

Yea. I've seen what i'm looking for. The background is nice, red and white grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by YabaLeftist: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2017
queenfav:
Thanks bro, i have found him and i'm marrying him.. 27/1/17(save the date).. The jollof will be sweet.. Lol.

27th January 3017? Hmmm
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

Nah, just a lover of bread nd butter grin
really? If Na So Then I Dont Mind Being Your Bread And Butter

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by SmartyPants(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

Yea. I've seen what i'm looking for. The background is nice, red and white grin

Lol...

I'm going to make a few educated guesses about you, tell me if I'm right...

Eastern heritage, 21-22 years old, 2 or more brothers, third year in uni... Probably a foodie...
Correct?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by desire222(f): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2017
gypsey:
thank you! grin i think you look pretty too tongue beautiful eyes kiss
Thank you so much. grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
No man is ugly depending on your bank account grin

So when a man is loaded with fat bank account he become handsome' if he goes broke tomorrow he become ugly rite? Daz what u mean.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2017
FreeTraining:

So when a man is loaded with fat bank account he become handsome' if he goes broke tomorrow he become ugly rite? Daz what u mean.

Don't mind me jare.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by shinarlaura(f): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Toks2008:

You are blessed sis...this is why I write the epistles I put on naira land.

To a lady it's about a man that tends to your emotional needs,a man that truly desires you and not the one you desire
..if you want a man who does not want you,you are doomed but if you be with a man who truly wants you regardless of his looks,you are fulfilled romantically.

Most cute guys are too unstable...even me sef no dey look for hot babe again cos most of them are headaches. ..

Lol... your last statement is so funny
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Veraatabeh(f): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
k I get.......
lol
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Safiaa(f): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Dark men, slim, average height with a beard.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Dark men, slim, average height with a beard.

Oh really, are you fair?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
One look at him and all you wanna do is eat him up like chocolate!
stupid comment

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Bibi294:

Giant with a giant pocket, when you can cuddle/wrap me like a neatly wrapped weed

Then you're handsome
stupid golddigger

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Cholls:
my brother by naija girls standard...an handsome man is a man with a fat pocket
And that....

...is actually the best! cool.
If you don't agree, read this:

www.nairaland.com/4148842/really-think-better-rich-than

And for your information, some bundles of N1, 000 notes...

is most likely to make a bae wet, than good looks can. cheesycheesy gringrin.

Ask pocohontas cool gringrin.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
SmartyPants:

Lol...

I'm going to make a few educated guesses about you, tell me if I'm right...

Eastern heritage, 21-22 years old, 2 or more brothers, third year in uni... Probably a foodie...
Correct?
1. Yes
2. Not telling tongue
3. 2 bros
4. In d uni, but nt telling which year tongue
5. In fact, I'm married to food grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by queenfav(f): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
YabaLeftist:

27th January 3017? Hmmm
2018 jare
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
No man is ugly depending on your bank account grin
useless gold digger what do you have to contribute to a man's life
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

1. Yes
2. Not telling tongue
3. 2 bros
4. In d uni, but nt telling which year tongue
5. In fact, I'm married to food grin
i remember this girl. You the girl that stupid-yoruba-fool told us that you fell in love with him and he told us you were so cheap.
Is it true?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
zinnyzee:
From my encephalon, handsomeness doesn't really have a definite definition.... As far as i'm concerned, a guy you look at once and you wanna do it again is every bit a handsome guy.
do what again? Stupid girl. Must y'all lives revolve around sex?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
useless gold digger what do you have to contribute to a man's life

Your entire generation are the gold digger.unless he goat.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Your entire generation are the gold digger.unless he goat.
idiot. At your age U can't even construct a good sentence. You are looking for a man to feed and suck on. Parasite like you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
do what again? Stupid girl. Must y'all lives revolve around sex?
C'mon man, you don't have to be rude.

I didn't mean sex.
I meant a second glance.
Like..... You look at him once nd u wanna look again
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
zinnyzee:
C'mon man, you don't have to be rude.

I didn't mean sex.
I meant a second glance.
Like..... You look at him once nd u wanna look again
learn to construct your english.. U said "Do it again" which is an action that requires energy e.g sex, romance etc.
While glancing at a certain object/person ain't an action.
You could have just said "glanced, stared, dazed or fasten your eyes on him again"

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.