Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56577 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
learn to construct your english.. U said "Do it again" which is an action that requires energy e.g sex, romance etc.
While glancing at a certain object/person ain't an action.
You could have just said "glanced, stared, dazed or fasten your eyes on him again"
Well, english was my worst subject in secindary school, so you can't blame.

But then, you didn't have to resort to insult to state ur point.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by LLSAINT(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
You and your comment are just the same. In one simple word, FANTASTIC SENSE!
queenfav:
Aunty, for women who has seen a lot in the hands of eye candy guys.. After a while, you realize that how he treats you matters most. Shebi u saw oshiomole's wife? And u see how he looks? Have u read anything about their marriage having issues. That he is beating her, or she borrowed him the money he used to paid her bride price or that he impregnated someone else?Finally, peace is what matters o. Most of d cute and hot guys that appeals to a lot of women feels they are God's gift to women and therefore misbehave. Buchi Emecheta said in her book - The joys of motherhood that, "a man is never ugly". The day i reflected on that, was the day i made a life changing decision to never date any man based on his looks.I choose peace of mind, happiness, laughter over having an eye candy that would make my life hell.This isn't by any means conclusive, just a pattern i have observed personally.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by nelson7777: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
queenfav:
Aunty, for women who has seen a lot in the hands of eye candy guys.. After a while, you realize that how he treats you matters most. Shebi u saw oshiomole's wife? And u see how he looks? Have u read anything about their marriage having issues. That he is beating her, or she borrowed him the money he used to paid her bride price or that he impregnated someone else?Finally, peace is what matters o. Most of d cute and hot guys that appeals to a lot of women feels they are God's gift to women and therefore misbehave. Buchi Emecheta said in her book - The joys of motherhood that, "a man is never ugly". The day i reflected on that, was the day i made a life changing decision to never date any man based on his looks.I choose peace of mind, happiness, laughter over having an eye candy that would make my life hell.This isn't by any means conclusive, just a pattern i have observed personally.

impressive ideology
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
desire222:
Thank you so much. grin
you are very wellcomed! grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by gwama: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Handsome is a man with something in his hand grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Toks2008(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... your last statement is so funny
Yes o..serious headache.
At least if my woman no fine nobody go too drag am.
Look at you for instance..you no even get time for me cos guys too line up lol!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by shinarlaura(f): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Toks2008:

Yes o..serious headache.

At least if my woman no fine nobody go too drag am.

Look at you for instance..you no even get time for me cos guys too line up lol!

Lol.. u re funny
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Toks2008(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. u re funny
I lie?
How are u doing? my sweetheart wey I may never be with.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
idiot. At your age U can't even construct a good sentence. You are looking for a man to feed and suck on. Parasite like you

lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by shinarlaura(f): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Toks2008:

I lie?

How are u doing? my sweetheart wey I may never be with.

Na lie joor wink

I am doing great. What abt u?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i remember this girl. You the girl that stupid-yoruba-fool told us that you fell in love with him and he told us you were so cheap.
Is it true?
Who in this life falls in love with such a fool. Ders nothing good about him, his moniker and his friends including you. Even a mad woman will reject him 1000000000 times even if she's under the influence of Spanish fly.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Toks2008(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

Na lie joor wink
I am doing great. What abt u?
Feeeling lonely...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Love ur smile. Are u cool with cross cultural relations? If yes Can I DM u?
noooo
my papa na titled man for my villa
Him go pour u cinc acid ooh u know say I love u nah grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:
Lol, didn't know that each tribe had distinct features wink Btw, I'm from Enugu.
Are u serious?
Enugu girls are very good girls and wife materials ooh I hope u are no from Nsukka cos I will reserve my comment.......
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Are u serious?

Enugu girls are very good girls and wife materials ooh
I hope u are no from Nsukka cos I will reserve my comment.......
Lol. What happened to Nsukka?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

Lol. What happened to Nsukka?
They behave like mad ppl at times, they always fight some times their husband, they are very noisy and behave locally...... Some ooh not all but mostly those I have met, they also like to dogrin
Its better they marry themselves

Forgive me ooh if u are one just my observation.....
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

They behave like mad ppl at times, they always fight some times their husband, they are very noisy and behave locally...... Some ooh not all but mostly those I have met, they also like to dogrin
Its better they marry themselves

Forgive me ooh if u are one just my observation.....
Lol. There are different set of people from every part of the world. It just depends on the set you meet first
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Ashley86400: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Skmoda360:

now you got me thinking, how i'm I gonna get you?....smiles
Lol. .do you fit my description?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by SmartyPants(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

1. Yes
2. Not telling tongue
3. 2 bros
4. In d uni, but nt telling which year tongue
5. In fact, I'm married to food grin

Lol so I'm probably 95% right wink

Can we talk offline? Fb or Whatsapp maybe
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
That word reminds me of "Real Husbands Of Hollywood"

Dimples129:
One word and one word only for me ♡Masculinity.♤ That's it, sick off seeing mitches. And yes mitches can grow breads too but that don't make you a man!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Skmoda360(m): 12:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Ashley86400:

Lol. .do you fit my description?
definitely..... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by habsydiamond(m): 12:30am On Nov 01, 2017
handsome guys of nowadays are the look alike of Kong for skull island but loaded with kudi falafala.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by GodblessNig247(m): 1:40am On Nov 01, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

noooo
my papa na titled man for my villa
Him go pour u cinc acid ooh u know say I love u nah grin
Lol. All for love grin which of the tribes are u from?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by symmetric: 1:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Raw & Unrefined Shea-Butter & Coconut Oil: 08139458588

100% Pure and Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & COCONUT OIL from Northern Ghana

BENEFITS
- Smooth Skin
- Healthy Hairs
- Relief from Cold and Catarrh
- Heals Blemishes and Wrinkles
- Natural Cure for Baby Rash
- Natural Cure for Pimples & Eczema
- Removes Stretch Marks
- Stops Body Odor Naturally

To buy;
08139458588, 08053408939.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:09am On Nov 01, 2017
GodblessNig247:
Lol. All for love grin which of the tribes are u from?
I am an Igbo girl......Anambra babe to be precise
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by agarawu23(m): 3:11am On Nov 01, 2017
Cholls:
my brother by naija girls standard...an handsome man is a man with a fat pocket
fat bank account lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Ashley86400: 3:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Skmoda360:

definitely..... smiley smiley smiley
Alright then, handsome.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2017
SmartyPants:

Lol so I'm probably 95% right wink

Can we talk offline? Fb or Whatsapp maybe

Sorry, i don't do that.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Smith16(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Nobody is ugly
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by SmartyPants(m): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2017
Augustap:

Sorry, i don't do that.

Okay
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
One look at him and all you wanna do is eat him up like chocolate!
so u mean when u c me, u gonna eat me up like a chocolate?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Immorttal: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Augustap:

No i'm not. My man has all of these and more.
babe you too set oo, are you miss nairaland shocked kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Kingreign Gets Married Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.