Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (52326 Views)

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by darkmarky(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chybeibe:
After doing all these now, tomorrow now he will break her heart, exactly why I don't like to stress myself in a relationship.
biko please don't stress yourself... Let's just have fun
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by fatymore(f): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chukazu:

How does it rock?
cos I am free like a bird. No guy to disturb me.. Just to face my studies and work.. When he is ready we walk down the aisle... Mind you we communicate daily.. And we don't hold grudges.. I just don't like a guy breathing down my neck.. It irritates me..
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nwaoma198(f): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Because they gifted Under....
Benita27:
The height difference tho, don't know why smallish girls have a thing for taller guys, and vice versa. That being said, I know what I did for my ex on our first anniversary.What do you take Nigerian girls for?. I know you've been dating your street girls that probably still depend on their parents for sanitary. Why would these set remember to celebrate Anniversary when they can't fend for themselves?. You'll change your circle when you've grown.

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by 360great(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Xo romantic
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Amarabae(f): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Desperate girl. Mtcheeeew.
*runs for my life*lols
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Chukazu: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
fatymore:
cos I am free like a bird. No guy to disturb me.. Just to face my studies and work.. When he is ready we walk down the aisle... Mind you we communicate daily.. And we don't hold grudges.. I just don't like a guy breathing down my neck.. It irritates me..

And you won't cheat?
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Shinery0123(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
BTW....was the girl also standing in the 4th picture?
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by fatymore(f): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chukazu:

And you won't cheat?
God is the only Perfect being.. I won't
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
fatymore:
[s]cos I am free like a bird. No guy to disturb me.. Just to face my studies and work.. When he is ready we walk down the aisle... Mind you we communicate daily.. And we don't hold grudges.. I just don't like a guy breathing down my neck.. It irritates me[/s]..
smh
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by fatymore(f): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
smh
my monitoring spirit is here ooo.. You didn't chat with me on whatsapp abi.. Continue..
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:
which you everlasting relationship together ..

See them, your witching her
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
it only happens in Swaziland.....yu can't see such in Nigeria.... in Nigeria.... yu give ur girlfriend everything on her birthday.... ur birthday.... public holidays.... children day... etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
fatymore:
my monitoring spirit is here ooo.. You didn't chat with me on whatsapp abi.. Continue..
No be so maami, I go holla you dis Friday. Besides I dey cum ur syd dis wed, maybe I go branch come collect tf back 2 my base. I dey follow u lyk...
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Jakasibo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chybeibe:
After doing all these now, tomorrow now he will break her heart, exactly why I don't like to stress myself in a relationship.
So you'll prefer he does the stressing ba?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by fatymore(f): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
No be so maami, I go holla you dis Friday. Besides I dey cum ur syd dis wed, maybe I go branch come collect tf back 2 my base. I dey follow u lyk...
grin grin grin
ok egbon... Wish you success
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Nigerian Girls will never do these for their boyfriend. All they know how to do is receive.

The day a Naija Babe will try this, Rapture wont allow her boyfriend witness it. grin

shocked
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yeah I love surprise.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by freshinko: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
The girls height weak me..
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by esthy86(f): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
RSVP:

That's very true bro...

Dis settings go dey too ''dull'' for dem... Awon slay queens lipsrsealed undecided
i can do it joor
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Chukazu: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
fatymore:
God is the only Perfect being.. I won't

embarassed now you are "tip toe-in"

Why can't you be perfect too cool

Because body no be wood... guess same applies to him
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Cozee(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
lowkey the guy paid for everything without him knowing
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by LemonBoy1: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benita27:
The height difference tho, don't know why smallish girls have a thing for taller guys, and vice versa. That being said, I know what I did for my ex on our first anniversary.What do you take Nigerian girls for?. I know you've been dating your street girls that probably still depend on their parents for sanitary. Why would these set remember to celebrate Anniversary when they can't fend for themselves?. You'll change your circle when you've grown.

Nah...a determined girl can save from the money we give to them and use it for such treats during her guys birthday or anniversary. She MUST not be employed before she can do so. I talk from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nov6(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Not a big deal... I know my Adaumunocha can & will do that...
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by cystem(m): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ah!!!! Where are our Nigerian selfish female lover. They won't dare think of this grin grin grin
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by DianaJ(f): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
ossaichika:
9ja girls will ask you money for her upkeep, pad, undies, even for soaps!!!
Your birthday you go gift her
Her bd you go gift her
Jesus bd you go gift her
embarassed embarassed tongue embarassed embarassed
And you expect 9ja boys to be romantic?
Is it money you want or romance?
r
Na fight
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Fabulous7(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
ekensi01:
Hmmmm.
Did you know why Nigeria girls keep lacking it's because the never give.
Remember the bible says "givers never lack".
Thank God my bae is different
bros talk true nobody go beat u for telling the truth
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by fuckboys: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Amarabae:
Desperate girl. Mtcheeeew.
*runs for my life*lols
mods please can I call this married woman a 'FOOL'? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
ossaichika:
9ja girls will ask you money for her upkeep, pad, undies, even for soaps!!!
Your birthday you go gift her
Her bd you go gift her
Jesus bd you go gift her
embarassed embarassed tongue embarassed embarassed
And you expect 9ja boys to be romantic?
Is it money you want or romance?
hahahahahaha omo u funny ooh but not all gurls r like that, i dated a guy for close to two years, he has never in his life to purchase a cloth for me as my birthday gift even if d cloth is okrika i will still accept it even aftr all this i wont complain though i didnt leave him cos of money but i left him cos he was dating me n my ex classmate in sec then. since 2013 that i left him up till now he has been disturbing me to come back to him but i refused at least now he now knew my worth n values. there r some guys they wont value a girl that doesnt mind being with them with little or no money but once she has left they will start looking for her here n there
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
fatymore:
ok egbon... Wish you success
plz don't start grin grin grin
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Dhorcas(f): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=WotzupNG post=61905921]Check out how a girl surprised her boyfriend to mark their 1st anniversary together. The Swaziland lady took her man out to a green environment to have a picnic style date.

Seen in the picture are some nice veggies, bread and sweet looking fried meat. And yes, they washed it down with a drink.

This kind of love is hardly seen in Nigeria. If you doubt me, then ask yourself if your girl has ever subjected you to such treat. The answer will definitely be NO. Lol

I bet you haven't seen or met a Nigeria lady who does that.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Iykextian(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Adukey:
Been there,done that.Nothing special.
I don't believe you.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
biacan:
Long distance relationship
Hope you with surprise me one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.