Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? (1483 Views)

7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
I still don't get it, you like him, he likes you, so what's with it!
I remember one yeye girl my friend asked out baq in school. She had to think from 100-400l n ended being an asshole. Only agreed to date him when he finally purchased an iPhone 6.

One was even telling me how her boyfriend waited for 9months! Ah!!

Please pardon my ignorance, can you ladies tell me why?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by DrTims(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Some of these ladies are confused. Maybe too many guys are on them. Some don't really know what they want....
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by agohmamuda(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
They don't want a case of hit and run.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Blackhawk01: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lol. I really don't get the long thinking moment too. Iffa like you, I don't even have to say yes, you know my answer already. And if I don't, bobo if you chase from now till eternity, OYO is ya case. tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by gabinogem(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Girl wey really like u, no need u to woo her b4 she accept u as her boyfriend. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Blackhawk01: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
gabinogem:
Girl wey really like u, no need u to woo her b4 she accept u as her boyfriend. smiley

Man wey sabi cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by barbiecue(f): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
So you won't say she is cheap nah
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by gqboyy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
If you are a rich man it will take her microseconds to decide.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Tyrabarbara(f): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
it's because you may be a fvck boy like most of the guys on nairaland.

she is taking time to know you whether you are distinct. not like other guys whose aim is to reach for the cookie and then take a leave.

y'all should like my dp#100likes.
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by donstan18: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Their main reason is caused by GUYZ!... which is "Being tagged as cheap"

Truth be told!...90% of guys won't over value a lady that they took some minutes or hours to get!.

I'll advice any lady out there to continue forming hard till our(MEN) mentality towards their "Quick Adherence" changes!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Modelqwen(f): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
shocked

grin
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Papiikush: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
They need time for you have to give them a reason to say yes. It's a relationship not some terms and conditions you click without reading the signs.
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Evablizin(f): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
gqboyy:
If you are a rich man it will take her microseconds to
decide.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin

Relationship can go and boil nails for now.
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by gabinogem(m): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Man wey sabi cool cool cool
Lol... Girl wey sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tyrabarbara:

she is taking time to know you whether you are distinct. not like other guys whose aim is to reach for the cookie and then take a leave.

we should like dp abi the boobies?
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Thiannah(f): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
is it your wait?

But on a more serious note,some girls might be in a shaky relationship and would wanna wait to really make a good choice or maybe due to past experiences, she might wanna look well before she leaps you know what they say about "once bitten twice shy".
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by jashar(f): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Weighing the options na...p
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thiannah:
is it your wait?

But on a more serious note,some girls might be in a shaky relationship and would wanna wait to really make a good choice or maybe due to past experiences, she might wanna look well before she leaps you know what they say about "once bitten twice shy".

Tits wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Thiannah(f): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

Tits wink
yo smiley
Gbadegesin19:

Tits wink
yo
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thiannah:
yo smileyyo

I think I like your name n you're quite beautiful #notflirting
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Lightspeaksblog(m): 4:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Can you drop a handle twitter or Ig. You kinda seem like someone i can vibe with
Tyrabarbara:

Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2017
Lightspeaksblog:
Can you drop a handle twitter or Ig. You kinda seem like someone i can vibe with

Olodo, breast is deceiving you.
Re: Why Do Girls Take Long To Agree To A Relationship? by gqboyy(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=Evablizin post=61916120][/quote] Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Good morning / It's A Shame For A Woman To Chase After A Man If You Agree Let's Hear Your Point / No Pass Ooo Nina And Anto Who Is More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.