Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (48493 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by correctguy101(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
rafa9:
at 19 u were still struggling with waec?

What's wrong with that?

Are you among the rats in our secondary schools and universities these days?

During my time, matured guys and ladies were still in secondary school. I was like the smallest. Even my Juniors were older than myself. Only brains saved me then.
Some of my classmates are very matured people who live alone and have jobs.
Then our head boy was 28yrs old. And most still went on to get University education.
So what's wrong with being 19 and writing WAEC?

School these days are filled with premature immature children abegi....
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by oluxzy: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
The guy has already paid bride price with retweet for the future
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by tonquendo4u(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wetin de worry this shudren?
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
I'm lady Godiva
BiafranBushBoy:

Can I know you please?
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by afroxyz: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rubbiish:

Shut up & stop reasoning like a fowl...
U think they are dull like u who was still writing waec at 19?
These guys are undergrad, if not graduates sef...Try get small sense nau

A graduate? 10k retweets to marry? U need to see a shrink
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by BiafranBushBoy: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I'm lady Godiva

smiles...
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by chuksdavid28(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Where is the picture of the babe in question....lemme know if she's worth the so-called 10000 retweets undecided
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin grin
correctguy101:

What's wrong with that?

During my time, matured guys and ladies were still in secondary school. I was like the smallest. Even my Juniors were older than myself. Only brains saved me then.
Then our head boy was 28yrs old. And most still went on to get University education.

grin
correctguy101:

What's wrong with that?

oya clap for yourself..eepa
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by SirLakes: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
chronique:

10,000 likes? Even Seun, lalasticlala, explorers and nwaikpe can't get that in just one comment. If you get 10k likes on just this comment in 24hrs, I'd upload pictures of my left ball on Nairaland... Lol.
LMAO grin
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by bennymark(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Don't they have WAEC to read for undecided

Modified: you idiots that keep on quoting me to say rubbish, keep it in mind that I was in my 3rd year at age 19, a 4 pointer, a highly intelligent student and I wasn't doing dumb shît on social media(let me toot my own horn a little smiley). I don't know where they find time to come up with dumb concepts like this if they're truly in school getting educated.

and indeed you sound intelligent
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by Mysselff2: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
uzoormah:

Mumu dey worry you.. you want her to like u abi? ogede

Na wa o, as you dey behave like goat and the bae con get sense pass you,make I no tell am to fashi your generation ?? Haba bros
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by omoiyalayi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
People doin d retweet no get work
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by fayeku: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Interesting

Meanwhile for your one-stop-shop for your E-Commerce solutions, check out the accompanying picture

Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by Taiwo20(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
justi4jesu:

Find out from my Dp, you may be right. grin grin

Ibiso Shipping
#eyan Jesu

i might give you a trial in December
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by justi4jesu(f): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Taiwo20:

Ibiso Shipping
#eyan Jesu

i might give you a trial in December

Will be waiting. cheesy wink
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
take note of the promise you make, undecided is increasing tho, hope i hit front page too grin if my likes get to the peak
chronique:

10,000 likes? Even Seun, lalasticlala, explorers and nwaikpe can't get that in just one comment. If you get 10k likes on just this comment in 24hrs, I'd upload pictures of my left ball on Nairaland... Lol.
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by chronique(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
take note of the promise you make, undecided is increasing tho, hope i hit front page too grin if my likes get to the peak

i'm taking note. 24hrs is all you've got to see my left balls. please be fast about it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by uzoormah(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mysselff2:

Na wa o, as you dey behave like goat and the bae con get sense pass you,make I no tell am to fashi your generation ?? Haba bros

I agree she get sense pass me but i get sense pass you..u no get sense at all
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by isaiah4life(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2017
obawinner:

the price of fūcking now worth 10k tweets

hey bro stop using profanity
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by obawinner(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
isaiah4life:
hey bro stop using profanity
okay
but do you mind share me any moral implications associated with profanity in modern age?
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by Mysselff2: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2017
uzoormah:

I agree she get sense pass me but i get sense pass you..u no get sense at all

grin grin grin grin

O boy you too much, you really cracked me up

Twaile for you baba.
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by uzoormah(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Mysselff2:

grin grin grin grin
O boy you too much, you really cracked me up
Twaile for you baba.
gringringrin
bros na play we dey o..any insult 4 here no be real

My left nash dey salute u o
Re: “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her by otunbakolawole(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2023
U still never get the 10000 likes after how many years? Nairaland wicked!!
Tweetysparkles:
Can't laff for these kind of condition grin na so to marry easy,19 years old children, wetin dem sabi for marriage now wey dem don get plenty re tweets, they will believe that is how to marry easy!!! lala, i want 10000 likes to marry my dream man/ crush , now is time to help a nairalander wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.