Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED (38665 Views)

Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. / Peter Obis Lie Busted About His ICT Involvement In Anambra. Pic / "Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by aribisala0(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
achi4u:
So because there's no historical fact or documentaries of the said act... We should assumed that such atrocities or incidents never happened?
Are you saying in totality that no Biafran person lost his or her money after the civil war, that no Biafran was given £20 in the equivalent of his or her fund in the Bank?

If the above questions were to be true, then what prompted the given away of £20 stipends?

It is only religions that ask you to believe on faith without proof!!

People were given money out of the generosity of the government and they were given money because they had exchanged their Nigerian pounds for worthless Biafran pounds.This was the policy of reconciliation,reconstruction and rehabilitation but as usual you folk are always spiteful and never grateful
Ojukwu got his money/father's money back as did many of your elites at the time some of whom would have used their position to swindle the vulnerable

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by achi4u(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
aribisala0:

It is only religions that ask you to believe on faith without proof!!

People were given money out of the generosity of the government and they were given money because they had exchanged their Nigerian pounds for worthless Biafran pounds.This was the policy of reconciliation,reconstruction and rehabilitation but as usual you folk are always spiteful and never grateful
Ojukwu got his money/father's money back as did many of your elites at the time some of whom would have used their position to swindle the vulnerable
OK � more comfortable with this one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Igboid: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
SIRTee15:
The 20 pounds was for people who had biafra pounds in their bank accounts....
The strategy was to mop up the biafra currency in circulation...
The policy was to give 20 pounds to anybody who has biafra pounds in his bank accounts irrespective of the amount....
It doesn't matter if it's 1 million or just 100 biafra pounds....
So long u can prove u have biafra pounds in your bank account, the whole amount will be exchanged for 20 nigerian pounds....
Even if its one biafra pound...
Of course the igbos had hoped their biafran pounds will be exchanged for the nigerian currency at a fixed n reasonable rate....
Thus it's understandable if they were disappointed at the policy...
But the policy has nothing to do with those holding the nigerian pounds....
Let's not forget some igbos stayed back in Lagos during biafra....
Thus it would have been stupid if FG started confiscating bank accounts with ibo names...
Pls let's be enlightened....

Wrong.

Bank of Biafra was not a commercial bank. It was more like a central bank.

No one had bank accounts with them.

So, in which bank did Biafrans have Biafran currencies on?

The 20 pounds was strictly for those who had bank accounts with Nigerian banks. They were given 20pounds, irrespective of how much deposit they had.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by aribisala0(m): 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Igboid:

Wrong.

The 20 pounds was strictly for those who had bank accounts with Nigerian banks. They were given 20pounds, irrespective of how much deposit they had.
Do you have any proof of this ridiculous claim

Any single bank card or passbook? Even photocopy? Or newspaper article?
Those with verifiable accounts Like Ojukwu got their money IN FULL

The £20 was for cash NOTHING To do with bank accounts. Of course some people tried to round trip and do other scams but there were several measures to checkmate this and of course once the budget was done that was it.
Whether you had £20 or £20million Biafran you got £20 pound Nigerian.

It was a system open to abuse and fraud by Igbo leaders who then blamed peoples woes on NIGERIA AND AWO

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by SIRTee15: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Igboid:

Wrong.

There were commercial banks operating in biafra during the war....
Biafra issued out the biafran pound notes via these banks....
How else did ojukwu collected biafrans' nigerian pound and exchanged it for biafrans pounds at the start of the war....
undecided

Ur other assertion doesn't make sense....
How can FG exchange nigerian pounds for nigerian pounds....
The banks in existence then were British owned n will not tolerate unnecessary manipulation from the FG...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Ngozi123(f): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
aribisala0:
Let me ask all of you this.

Why did Chinua Achebe not tell the whole world his own personal experience of the £20 saga in his many books?

Let me ask you this, why are you so obsessed with Igbo people?

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Diiet: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
aribisala0:

Factually do you have aa shred of evidence to back this claim?

It simply is not true. Many people may have CLAIMED they opened accounts. Have you got evidence of those who had papers and were denied

More importantly what you fail to tell us is assuming your claim is true what happened to the money.

Was their ever any legislation empowering government to take such money or did the banks benefit

Were Ikwerres affected ? Why not how not?

What about so called DElta Igbos?

Surely such a decree or law must have been gazetted
Surely it must have made it into ONE NEWSPAPER article somewhere ?

What was the size of Bank deposits in Nigeria in total. Surely there must be some evidence of something.

Did the Nigerian government confiscate the money? By decree or what mechanism?

Our laws are not secret!!
The banks were not government owned in fact one was British and the other partly British. They could not hand over money without a decree or gazette
No igbo man can counter this verry inteligent post. Henceforth nobody should disturb us with 20pounds rubbish again. God bless aribisala for creating this.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Igboid: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
SIRTee15:

How else did ojukwu collected biafrans' nigerian pound and exchanged it for biafrans pounds at the start of the war....
undecided

BANK OF BIAFRA
Bank of Biafra (Central Bank)
10 January 1968 / 08 January 1970
Headquarters Enugu, Biafra, later Aba, Umuahia, and Owerri, Biafra
(Biafra transferred its capital several times to avoid capture by advancing Nigerian forces)
An early institution created by the Biafran government was the Bank of Biafra, accomplished under ‘Decree No. 3 of 1967'.
The bank carried out all central banking functions including the administration of foreign exchange and the management of the public debt of the Republic. The bank was administered by a governor and four directors; the first governor, per the signature on bank notes, was Sylvester U. Ugoh.
A second decree, ‘Decree No.4 of 1967’, modified the Banking Act of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for the Republic of Biafra.
The bank was first located in Enugu, but due to the ongoing war, the bank was relocated several times. Biafra attempted to finance the war through foreign exchange. After Nigeria announced their currency would no longer be legal tender (to make way for a new currency), this effort increased. After the announcement, tons of Nigerian bank notes were transported in an effort to acquire foreign exchange.
The currency of Biafra had been the Nigerian pound, until the Bank of Biafra started printing out its own notes, the Biafran pound. The new currency went public on 28 January 1968, and the Nigerian pound was not accepted as an exchange unit.
The first issue of the bank notes included only 5 shillings notes and 1 pound notes. The Bank of Nigeria exchanged only 30 pounds for an individual and 300 pounds for enterprises in the second half of 1968.
In 1969 new notes were introduced: £10, £5, £1, 10/- and 5/-.
It is estimated that a total of £115-140 million Biafran pounds were in circulation by the end of the conflict, with a population of about 14 million, approximately £10 per person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Diiet: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
See them all over the thread without any sensible post to counter the OP. One above me even asks idiotic question from the OP.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Ikechuob: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
jpphilips:

Your ignorance stink, what is the worth of 10,000 biafran pounds outside Biafra, I dont want to talk about Africa or the world, lets talk about Lagos.
What is the Biafran pounds worth in Lagos?
Give us exchange rates how the Biafran pounds exchanged at the time?

You had useless 10,000 Biafran pounds but recieved £20 of real value, yet you have mouth to talk rubbish.

jpphilips:

You must be a child when that policy was rolled out, igbos who still had money in the banks changed it to Biafran currency a worthless currency with no global recognition.

As a matter of fact, the Biafran currency had no exchange rate so it is practically useless, except amongst Biafrans. Other Biafrans used Nigerian pounds for "Ahia attack" during the war.

After the war, the FG used that policy to mop up the useless currency from circulation by giving out those £20 notes of real value. So that was a huge favour in real value.

SIRTee15:
The 20 pounds was for people who had biafra pounds in their bank accounts....
The strategy was to mop up the biafra currency in circulation...
The policy was to give 20 pounds to anybody who has biafra pounds in his bank accounts irrespective of the amount....
It doesn't matter if it's 1 million or just 100 biafra pounds....
So long u can prove u have biafra pounds in your bank account, the whole amount will be exchanged for 20 nigerian pounds....
Even if its one biafra pound...
Of course the igbos had hoped their biafran pounds will be exchanged for the nigerian currency at a fixed n reasonable rate....
Thus it's understandable if they were disappointed at the policy...
But the policy has nothing to do with those holding the nigerian pounds....
Let's not forget some igbos stayed back in Lagos during biafra....
Thus it would have been stupid if FG started confiscating bank accounts with ibo names...
Pls let's be enlightened....

Then explain to me why my family was affected with the 20 pounds saga then oh history distorter. I'll be waiting.

Considering Asaba was not among the Biafra and my family lived in Lagos prior to the Biafra war, none changed their money to Biafra pounds. Therefore, history rewriter, explain to me why my grandmother couldn't take it her husband's own money from the bank despite she had evidence it belongs to her husband, instead she received 20 pounds. I'll be waiting for that answer. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by aribisala0(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
So Imagine Shekau or whatever he is called goes ahead to print his own currency in the heat of the Boko Haram crisis.Called it BokoNaira or BokoDollar grin

A few years later his guys turn up with their Ghana must go bags of BokoNaira asking for a 1 to 1exchange. Whadya say to that?to

PS many people quoting me on this thread. I cannot respond y'all. Idiots have to go to the back of the queue.So if you don't get a response you probably are not very bright.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by SIRTee15: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Igboid:

Wrong.

I think this should settle it....

At the end of the civil war there was a critical shortage of the new Nigerian currency, which retarded efforts to replace the currency in circulation in the east. The Central Bank began recalling the Biafran currency and the old Nigerian currency in the war-torn region but, because of the shortage of new Nigerian notes, only receipts were issued to those who surrendered the notes; although during this period of recall it was unclear what rate of exchange would be made for the Biafran notes. Rumours as to what value the Central Bank of Nigeria would place on the Biafran notes became widespread, with many believing one rumour that twenty Biafran pounds would be given the value of one Nigerian pound. Many impatient people surrendered their Biafran notes to speculators who were purchasing them at fifty Biafran pounds to one Nigerian pound. Ultimately the speculator! s got ‘burnt’, as the Central bank decided that there would be no exchange of Biafran currency for Nigerian currency, deciding instead to pay a flat rate of twenty Nigerian pounds to each depositor of Biafran or old Nigerian currency with the Central Bank.
http://www.africafederation.net/Biafra_Notes.htm

Enough of the 20 pound myth....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
aribisala0:
In 1970 after the war the Nigerian government generally gave £20 of Nigerian money to every eligible adult but no one has ever done the math.

Let us assume their were one million of them =£20million Nigerian

We know that the Nigerian pound exchanged for £2 pounds sterling in 1970 so
that would be £40 million . What would that be worth today

according to this inflation calculator

https://www.moneysorter.co.uk/calculator_inflation2.html
it would be
£432612859. Sterling
Not sure what sterling is doing these days but @ 475

that is

205491108025 Naira

200 billion

Assuming it was 1 million people that received the money. No one has ever told us how many did but I think it could be double that.

For a country to pay that out immediately after a war of such devastation is a huge feat considering that Nigeria was not even a major oil exporter in1970 and in 1970 oil prices were under $4 which when adjusted for inflation in today's money is $21.

It is a testament to the prudent financial management of Papa Awo who also kept the allocation of East Central state for 3 years and paid it all after the war

But they are not grateful and feel entitled to that payment. What have we done for the NE . Imagine finding 200 billion to give them today when oil prices in real terms are 3 X what they were in 1970

The standard of living was much lower. Let me put it in Perspective our standard of living then, There was no Lagos Ibadan Expressway. No East -West Road. PH to Aba was a single carriage way.The Air assault camp was the main airport in PH Omagwa airport did not exist. There was nothing like presidential jet. Where were the airports?
The country was broke with very little compared to today but still gave generously in the spirit or sacrifice and reconciliation

Usually I don't insult people, but you're a bigoted goat. Imagine the guts, idiot! Why don't you just shut up....must you ululate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by aribisala0(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
So I see one of the few people with sense here
SIRTee15:

undecided

Ur other assertion doesn't make sense....
How can FG exchange nigerian pounds for nigerian pounds....
The banks in existence then were British owned n will not tolerate unnecessary manipulation from the FG...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Nonaira1: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Are you fucking kidding me? These demons tried to use Delta igbo as shield for their gross incompetent and stupidity. Because my family were victims of their thievery that trying to rewrite right now, I spoke up, and I got banned for "insulting a tribe".
Weren't this demons from the land of waste insulting igbo in this entire thread yet when returned back to them, that tribalistic mode found his finger to ban for "insulting a tribe".

Mynd your tribalistic ass can ban me again but I'm making sure to write that shit that you want desperately to hide.

Delta igbo experienced the 20 pounds saga as well despite our region was considered Nigeria at that time and there wasn't any Delta igbo family that exchanged their money for Biafra pounds simply on that factor. Yet when the Nigerian government, underneath awolowo order decided to partake in 20 pounds saga, we were among the people affected. Many Delta igbo families had evidence of the money belongs to them unlike SE. That's actually one of the main reason most Delta igbo families make sure not to bank in any non igbo or non Delta banks. My own family is example of wtf I just wrote.

You can come hide this as well. I'm going to copy and paste it multiple times okay.. come hide it mynd

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Nonaira1: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Delta igbo experienced the 20 pounds saga as well despite our region was considered Nigeria at that time and there wasn't any Delta igbo family that exchanged their money for Biafra pounds simply on that factor. Yet when the Nigerian government, underneath awolowo order decided to partake in 20 pounds saga, we were among the people affected. Many Delta igbo families had evidence of the money belongs to them unlike SE. That's actually one of the main reason most Delta igbo families make sure not to bank in any non igbo or non Delta banks. My own family is example of wtf I just wrote.

Cc. Igboid, Ngokofor, Ngozi123

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Nonaira1: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Igboid: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
SIRTee15:

I think this should settle it....

At the end of the civil war there was a critical shortage of the new Nigerian currency, which retarded efforts to replace the currency in circulation in the east. The Central Bank began recalling the Biafran currency and the old Nigerian currency in the war-torn region but, because of the shortage of new Nigerian notes, only receipts were issued to those who surrendered the notes; although during this period of recall it was unclear what rate of exchange would be made for the Biafran notes. Rumours as to what value the Central Bank of Nigeria would place on the Biafran notes became widespread, with many believing one rumour that twenty Biafran pounds would be given the value of one Nigerian pound. Many impatient people surrendered their Biafran notes to speculators who were purchasing them at fifty Biafran pounds to one Nigerian pound. Ultimately the speculator! s got ‘burnt’, as the Central bank decided that there would be no exchange of Biafran currency for Nigerian currency, deciding instead to pay a flat rate of twenty Nigerian pounds to each depositor of Biafran or old Nigerian currency with the Central Bank.
http://www.africafederation.net/Biafra_Notes.htm

Enough of the 20 pound myth....

This is trash!

This deals with money in circulation, not money in bank accounts, as no commercial banks operated in Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Nonaira1: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sirtee15 I see you you spoke. Did you not see my question? I am still waiting for you to explain to me why my family were among the individuals affected by the 20 pounds saga despite, according to you, it's meant specifically for "those who exchanged Biafra notes".

I'm still waiting for my answer. Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Igboid: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
[b] Although the Central Bank of Nigeria had declared that the old Nigerian currency would no longer be exchanged after 22 January 1968, the trade in old Nigerian bank notes continued well into 1968. It appears that the authorities in Lagos would not release the new Nigerian bank notes in those areas of the Eastern Region which had been liberated from the Biafran ‘rebels’, for fear that a bank full off the new notes may be captured in a counter-offensive. Consequently there were three currencies circulating in Nigeria – new Nigerian notes in the West and North, Biafran notes in the areas controlled by the ‘rebels’ and old Nigerian notes in those areas of the East which had been liberated by the Nigerians. Because the old Nigerian notes continued to be accepted in certain areas, the value of the old Nigerian currency was not entirely worthle! ss. During the later half of 1968 the Central Bank of Nigeria announced they would exchange up to £30 per person and £500 for commercial enterprises in old Nigerian and Biafran currencies. However in the case of the individual no more than £10 of the £30 could be made up with Biafran notes and in the case of the commercial enterprises the limit was £100. Should any individual or enterprise wish to surrender a greater amount than the stated limits, then this would be done so long as the requests were registered with the exchange control authorities. While the continued acceptance of old Nigerian notes encouraged the continued activities by smugglers, by January 1969 the old Nigerian Pound had become almost unacceptable on the black market, worth only the merest fraction of its face value.[/b]

Like I said, this is about cash at hand, not money in bank.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by SIRTee15: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Igboid:

This is trash!

This deals with money in circulation, not money in bank accounts, as no commercial banks operated in Biafra!

grin grin grin
So tell me, when economist say money in circulation....
What exactly do they mean...
And how is it different from money in bank accounts...
How does CBN controls the money in circulation n how do they replace old naira notes for new ones...
We put our money in Ghana must go bags n proceed to cbn offices in our states....
undecided

If I were u, I would demand a refund from my economics teacher...
Provided u had one....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by aribisala0(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
SIRTee15:

grin grin grin
Provided u had one....
Haba!! Economics teacher?? Na everybody you think say go school?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Igboid: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
SIRTee15:

grin grin grin
Provided u had one....

Look, don't be evasive to score brownie points.

The twenty pounds policy is that you get 20 pounds for whatever money you had in Nigerian banks as an Igbo man, before the war.

The piece of info you posted, wrote of cash exchange between old Nigerian pounds, new Nigerian notes and the Biafran pounds.
It had nothing to do with money in the banks.
You take your old Nigerian and Biafran notes to Nigerian banks, and you get offered 30 pounds as individual and 500 pounds Max, as corporate body.
It had nothing to do with money in bank accounts, as Bank of Biafra was not a commercial bank.

You had already claimed Biafra had commercial banks fully operational during the war, I had challenged you on that, and you went blank only to ressurect another propaganda.

Respect your old age.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by aribisala0(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
So how did Nigerian banks detect Igboness? An App?
Craniometry?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by nwabobo: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
aribisala0:

I have many photos. Too

And so do I

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by nwabobo: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
So the idiot who opened this thread does not know that the £20 being talked about was only given to people who had money in their bank account before the outbreak of the war and not to everybody?
Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Rotimik: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Mumu, this one think 20pounds then is like 20pounds of now. Such a daft human being. Spit.

20pounds of that time is like N600K of today .It was a lot if money in 1970.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by naijaking1: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
aribisala0:
In 1970 after the war the Nigerian government generally gave £20 of Nigerian money to every eligible adult but no one has ever done the math.

Let us assume their were one million of them =£20million Nigerian

We know that the Nigerian pound exchanged for £2 pounds sterling in 1970 so
that would be £40 million . What would that be worth today

according to this inflation calculator

https://www.moneysorter.co.uk/calculator_inflation2.html
it would be
£432612859. Sterling
Not sure what sterling is doing these days but @ 475

that is

205491108025 Naira

200 billion

Assuming it was 1 million people that received the money. No one has ever told us how many did but I think it could be double that.

For a country to pay that out immediately after a war of such devastation is a huge feat considering that Nigeria was not even a major oil exporter in1970 and in 1970 oil prices were under $4 which when adjusted for inflation in today's money is $21.

It is a testament to the prudent financial management of Papa Awo who also kept the allocation of East Central state for 3 years and paid it all after the war

But they are not grateful and feel entitled to that payment. What have we done for the NE . Imagine finding 200 billion to give them today when oil prices in real terms are 3 X what they were in 1970

The standard of living was much lower. Let me put it in Perspective our standard of living then, There was no Lagos Ibadan Expressway. No East -West Road. PH to Aba was a single carriage way.The Air assault camp was the main airport in PH Omagwa airport did not exist. There was nothing like presidential jet. Where were the airports?
The country was broke with very little compared to today but still gave generously in the spirit or sacrifice and reconciliation

Nobody gave out 20 pounds to Igbos.
Igbos only recieved 20 pounds from the banks, no mater how much they had in their account before the war.
Igbos who had no money in the banks got 0 pounds, while Igbos who had millions got only 20 pounds after the war.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED by Igboid: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
aribisala0:

Do you have any proof of this ridiculous claim

Any single bank card or passbook? Even photocopy? Or newspaper article?
Those with verifiable accounts Like Ojukwu got their money IN FULL

The £20 was for cash NOTHING To do with bank accounts. Of course some people tried to round trip and do other scams but there were several measures to checkmate this and of course once the budget was done that was it.
Whether you had £20 or £20million Biafran you got £20 pound Nigerian.

It was a system open to abuse and fraud by Igbo leaders who then blamed peoples woes on NIGERIA AND AWO

And what proof do you have of your own rambling, other that articles written by Nigerians? grin

Achebe had already put pen to Igbo narrative of the 20 pounds policy, and we still have our parents who were victims of the policy to tell our side of the story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.