Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo (24965 Views)

Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Neutral15(m): 3:10am On Oct 31, 2017
Y
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by ivandragon: 3:17am On Oct 31, 2017
is this news?

it was only pmb's rabid dogs & baboons that were spewing trash.

but I trust them to find a way to twist this story too...

they will condemn the HoS for the verbal briefing insisting that PMB does not hear well & misunderstood the advice...

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 31, 2017
ivandragon:
is this news?

it was only pmb's rabid dogs & baboons that were spewing trash.

but I trust them to find a way to twist this story too...

they will condemn the HoS for the verbal briefing insisting that PMB does not hear well & misunderstood the advice...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Throwback: 5:43am On Oct 31, 2017
When will the National Assembly commence impeachment procedings against Buhari?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2017
Hahahahahaha...I laugh in Daura language! Another leaked memo! Madam, you will be fried for exposing this even though we already know that Buhari is fully aware and in support of the reinstatement of the criminal Maina!

Paperwhite come and see o! You have been vindicated! You have always maintained that there is no cabal anywhere but all were acting in cahoot with their principal!

Zombies should either avoid this thread or come and defend the indefensible as usual!!

Reporter: Are you in support of Buhari's reelection bid?
Tinubu: Don't discuss such with me please!! grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Throwback:
Only in your dreams! They don't have the required numbers.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by bigtt76(f): 6:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Someone would be sacked soon angry
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Firefire(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Fellow Nigerians, we believe by now you should know how kworupt, the individual called Mohomodu Buhary.

He lied to you about having only 1 Milion Naira in his bank account, having only 150 cows and no property anywhere in Nigeria or overseas but only a mud house in his village.

He deceived you with his FAKE promises, and his will to 'phight kworuption'.

Now imagine! Angel Buhary now deeply immersed in both moral & financial corruption.

He could be said to be lesser corrupt when compared to other past rulers in Nigeria, but he is also very kworupt.

Buhary, where is your HOLINESS?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Omooba77: 6:32am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

I now believed it a power play by those that lay claim to Nigeria to oust pmb at all cost.

We say capital NO

Pmb will finish the remaining 4years then power move down south

Sir, We all want the good of this nation and please stop covering Truth with falsehood. Do you really care for Nigeria or you are just a blind supporter. How can Maina come to government without approval of Presidency. Prosterity will judge us all. Have a blessed day

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

I now believed it a power play by those that lay claim to Nigeria to oust pmb at all cost.

We say capital NO

Shut up before i descend on you

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2017
rusher14:
The president was made aware of this on the 11th of October and 12 days later Maina was fired.

Nothing to see here.

12 days after the issue became public knowledge. How old are most of you on this forum

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

We say capital NO

So it's no longer PMB till 2023, Sarrki is gradually seeing the light! grin

Buhari is the most corrupt African president dead or alive!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by doctokwus: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Its only a fool that wouldnt know Maina's reinstatement was with the knowledge and approval of Buhari.
Buhari may continue his lies and deception for those he can still deceive,but since last year when his incompetence,hypocrisy,lies,deception,integrity deficit,bigotry and clannishness were noted,and progressively getting worse,no horrible thing he does or lies he tells can surprise me any longer.
The man is a living,lying,deceptive,incompetent,clannish,disaster.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2017
GavelSlam:

Abeg shift with your silly analysis.

Do you have any idea when the judges' dossiers were brought to his notice?

Intelligent people are analysing agbero too would want to contribute.

Comot joor.
You dare called yourself an intelligent person? What a useless world we are living in right now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Omooba77: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Firefire:
Fellow Nigerians, we believe by now you should know how kworupt, the individual called Mohomodu Buhary.

He lied to you about having only 1 Milion Naira in his bank account, having only 150 cows and no property anywhere in Nigeria or overseas but only a mud house in his village.

Now imagine! Angel Buhary now deeply immersed in both morally & financial corruption.

He could be said to be lesser corrupt when compared to other past rulers in Nigeria, but he is also very kworupt.

You mind Nigerians;we are teleguided; AfriProjects and many contractors milked PTF when he was the chairman;the man doesnt know how things work.Not surprised we are in situations like these;many paid sycophants still prefer him come 2019.Heaven will fall is not a matter of someone alone. Have a blessed day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2017
GavelSlam:

Abeg shift with your silly analysis.

Do you have any idea when the judges' dossiers were brought to his notice?

Intelligent people are analysing agbero too would want to contribute.

Comot joor.
Don't resort to insults bro! I know how frustrated you are right now.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Firefire:

Now imagine! Angel Buhary now deeply immersed in both morally & financial corruption.

Mynd44 did anyone bar you from commenting on this Mainagate or you are a paid hack that doesn't want his benefactor to get angry. Buhari your saint knew about Maina but did nothing.

Mynd44 i dare you to speak up here and shame your critics or you are not different from sarki

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by obyrich(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2017
Ratello:
She is a bold and daring woman, I love her strongwill and penchant for law and order! Buhari is a monstrous and collossal nonsense on Nigeria's political terrain.
She reminds me of the late Dora Akunyili during the Yaradua saga. Bold and fearless women have my respect everytime.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2017
rusher14:

Exactly what i'm saying.

You cannot have it both ways.

You cannot always support those who are even in court with damning evidences being levied against them yet suggest they keep their seats but cry that the likes of main must be treated like criminals .

Dasuki in any case, is being held for crimes relating to national security.

His likes would be held to keep the country safe.

How much longer before they give Dasuki his day in court?? Dasuki is been held on personal vendetta, take it or leave it.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2017
ivandragon:
is this news?

. This is also possible! The man has chronic ear infection remember?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by 9japrof(m): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari is a hypocrite, we knew that all along, just that majority of useless hungry looking Sai baba fans scattered around the north do not have the thinking faculty to distinguish between right and wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by doctokwus: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Ratello:
She is a bold and daring woman, I love her strongwill and penchant for law and order! Buhari is a monstrous and collossal nonsense on Nigeria's political terrain.
She needs to save her name for the future and she also realises Buhari cannot sack her for 2 reasons:
(1)He doesnt have such unilateral/veto powers after her appointment.
(2)Attempting to sack her would further expose his now well exposed clannishness and bigotry since she is from the South.
So,being an intelligent woman,she knows she is on safe grounds and is fighting back against all the a bokis that are trying to rope her into their mess.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2017
Throwback:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Omooba77: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2017
NEW HOS loading.........
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
So it's no longer PMB till 2023, Sarrki is gradually seeing the light! grin

Buhari is the most corrupt African president dead or alive!
lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by doctokwus: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2017
rusher14:
The president was made aware of this on the 11th of October and 12 days later Maina was fired.

Nothing to see here.

11th of October was probably just before she became aware of Maina's reinstatement and most importantly the best chance and only window of opportunity she had to see Buhari,being a FEC meeting where he presided.
It doesnt mean buhari wasnt aware all the while of Maina's reinstatement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2017
I BELIEVE EVEN THE ZOMBIES CAN NOW SEE THE TYPE OF PRESIDENT WE HAVE.A VERY CORRUPT ONE AND THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE COUNTRY.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Firefire(m): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2017
9japrof:
Buhari is a hypocrite, we knew that all along, just that majority of useless hungry looking Sai baba fans scattered around the north do not have the thinking faculty to distinguish between right and wrong.

Even my own brothers from the SW were deceived by BAT.

The Yoruba leaders warned severally and also mentioned it at different forum the DANGER of voting a BIGOT and Coup plotter in 21st century.

Only the RELIGIOUS FANATICS among us are still supporting the FRAUD sold to Nigerians by Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Shame on those who voted for the Wolf in sheep clothing.
In the fullness of time, I will start digging out all my posts and predictions about the individual called Mohomodu Buhary.

FYI: I am proudly Yoruba. IPOB/BIAFRA haters keep off.

APC, party of professional liars and career fraudsters.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2017
Firefire:

FYI: I am proudly Yoruba. IPOB/BIAFRA haters keep off.

APC, party of professional liars and career fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by bobby86(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Maina actually worked 4 pmb election as against gej.D proceedings fm his loot ws part of pmb electioneering finance.Dey want 2 compensate maina nd technicaly zeal up d atrocity.shame on apc nd pmb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Keballl: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2017
rusher14:

Nothing to see here.

Stop this nonsense. Maina was only sacked after the public outcry following Premium times report.

The bottom line is that Buhari masterminded Maina return.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended / Aisha Buhari: Why I Chose To Be Treated At A Nigerian Private Clinic / FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.