Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo (24969 Views)

Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Chukwudi4naija(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
what will be buhari gain if he agreed with his reinstatement and also sacked him immediately the matter came to buhari notice.
He has gained the sympathy of zombies. Was the matter not brought to his table and he took no action? He took action when the matter got to public space and only tried to save his head. Nothing would've happened to Maina if Premium Time did not make such revelation. The work you're doing right now is no longer healthy. I can only advise you to resign and seek another means of livelihoods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Chukwudi4naija(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
what will be buhari gain if he agreed with his reinstatement and also sacked him immediately the matter came to buhari notice.
He has gained the sympathy of zombies. Was the matter not brought to his table and he took no action? He took action when the matter got to public space and only tried to save his head. Nothing would've happened to Maina if Premium Time did not make such revelation. The work you're doing right now is no longer healthy. I can only advise you to resign and seek another means of livelihoods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Chukwudi4naija(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
why not answer the question?
From January to October 11th and without a response from buhari, and she still went ahead to forward maina name to be reinstated
You must be a nitwit. Was she the one that forwarded Maina's name for his reinstatement? Did you not read that she rejected series of persuasions by Buhari and his cabals to reinstate the criminal? Your supposed eleventh hour warning would've saved Buhari this embarrassment if he had listened and acted fast as someone whose main reason for his election was zero tolerance to corruption gimmick.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Excuses: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2017
Stupid, idiotic dullard called buhari, who does this man think he is deceiving. buhari am so sorry for u, if u think u are doing nigerians u are doing urself..hypocrite..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by ehissi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

I now believed it a power play by those that lay claim to Nigeria to oust pmb at all cost.

We say capital NO

Pmb will finish the remaining 4years then power move down south

My friend go and have seat...... angry

It was PDP that sacked him for looting and Buhari that re-instated him.

Its APC in APC skin......... angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by SycophanticGoat: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Mynd44 did anyone bar you from commenting on this Mainagate or you are a paid hack that doesn't want his benefactor to get angry. Buhari your saint knew about Maina but did nothing.

Mynd44 i dare you to speak up here and shame your critics or you are not different from sarrki

There's no difference between both bigots you quoted..
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Splashme: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
FarahAideed:
Madam dont worry we all know it was Buhari that Reinstated maina
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Splashme: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari is Nigeria's biggest scam.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by bigfish3k: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
why not answer the question?
From January to October 11th and without a response from buhari, and she still went ahead to forward maina name to be reinstated

why did he not respond after been alerted, he supposed to ask for his arrest after all he is fighting corruption
but he kept mute and u are justifying his silence and trying to pin it on the innocent woman

why would the woman gain by reinstating him. its only the northerners that will gain because its one of their own and not hers

so direct ur questions and anger to the northern cabals
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Ladiva: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

I now believed it a power play by those that lay claim to Nigeria to oust pmb at all cost.

We say capital NO

Pmb will finish the remaining 4years then power move down south

Sarrki I believe you, since PMB was also aware that means he is also working for PDP.. undecided Bunkum
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by enemyofprogress: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
the woman is gone, all the crime the woman committed even in the time of OBJ will be revealed.
haboookis would deal with her
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by openmine(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
GavelSlam:

The president has a penchant for taking his time before making decisions.

He however has taken the right decision.

It makes no sense trying to find faults in making the proper decision.
Why would he take his time when he was aware of maina supposed criminal records with EFCC since 2011?
It doesn't make sense undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Reptyle(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
Another zombie on the loose. Why did he not act on the warning immediately as 'a man of integrity. Maybe this public embarrassment would have been avoided before the revelation by Premium Times Newspaper.

I don't know why he did not act immediately on the "warning" as a "man of integrity" that he is. But it is good that he acted after the news broke. He could have chosen to ignore like other President's before him and the heavens wont fall.

When they goof, criticise. But when they do right, have the decency to commend. They (government) are human too. Don't be so fixated on the negatives.

PS. Try not to respond to otherwise civil posts with a personal slur like the emboldened. It doesn't make you look very intelligent and detracts from your contributions. Eschew the hate. It kills silently and slowly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu’s Demand Is Evil, Ignoble - Ugochukwu Agballah / 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? / More Humiliation Like Dino Melaye To Occur, If We Don't Voice Out- Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.