Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo (24953 Views)

Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by enemyofprogress: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2017
I have a feeling that na dis woman dem go take do scape goat for this matter
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by holysainbj(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

I now believed it a power play by those that lay claim to Nigeria to oust pmb at all cost.

We say capital NO

Pmb will finish the remaining 4years then power move down south
I hear Sarrki everyday on naira land
I even thought he would be extremely reasonable .......how wrong I was

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Ratello:
She is a bold and daring woman, I love her strongwill and penchant for law and order! Buhari is a monstrous and collossal nonsense on Nigeria's political terrain.
You are absolutely right. I didn't know we still have this kind of person in Nigeria. Though, I presume she is trying to save her office. I always tell people around me never to vouch for anyone when it comes to integrity. Buhari is a hypocrite and never a man of integrity owing to his antecedents. How can one call a tribalistic, narcissistic, nepotistic and a man who has supervised series of corruptions 'a man of integrity'. I pray that God would give us the fortitude to bear the monumental disaster this APC government has caused us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by talk2percy(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2017
For Buhari to feign ignorance about this man's reinstatement is a gross insult on our intelligence. Indeed Buhari is the modern day father of kwaraption...it is boldly written all over him now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2017
This only confirms one thing Buhari is d cabal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by bigfather(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2017
Paperwhite:
Oh I see.Then you guys are damnably hypocritical and wicked.So was Buhari having a "penchant for taking his time/making proper decisions" when revered judges houses were broken into by the DSS,EFCC @ odd hours and violating their privacy & damaging their reputations? Never allow your zombiesm becloud your sense of sound judgement.I leave you to your conscience.

PMB was not aware then ! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by macaranta(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2017
Sure... We all know he knew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

I now believed it a power play by those that lay claim to Nigeria to oust pmb at all cost.

We say capital NO

This APC and Buhari's zombie what is mumuing you

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Reptyle:

3 letters starting in January 2017 and the last in April 2017.

You verbally "warned" the President after FEC meeting on the 11th of October, 2017.

Please clap for yourself Madam for the good job.
Another zombie on the loose. Why did he not act on the warning immediately as 'a man of integrity. Maybe this public embarrassment would have been avoided before the revelation by Premium Times Newspaper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by rejoice4eva(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

We say capital NO

what are you saying Sir?
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by GavelSlam: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2017
dxpecial:

common shut up dont allow zombiesm to becloud ur sense of reason and stop defending corrupt government of d day kiss d truth!

Little kid.

Many Nigerians are corrupt - Fact.

Many of you today if given the opportunity would loot - fact.

The presidency cannot stop your inherent tendency to loot - fact.

But the presidency can do away with your services once they find out - fact.

In the history of this nation never have we had a government react with such responsibility to fraud or looting under its headship - fact.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by chuksjuve(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

We say capital NO

You case has gone beyond be careful....
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by rejoice4eva(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2017
rusher14:

Is that really the issue?

And what exactly is business as usual?

All those have been accused (only accusation without even being found in any competent court of Law as many of you love to trumpet) have all been done away with.

You want the president to give his blood before you are satisfied with his work?
If only you would have asked the same question during the last administration. Hypocrisy at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Donald50: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

We say capital NO

...Are u sick in the brain?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by VERDA: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

We say capital NO

You are a disgrace, and to think that I once thought your posts intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by petchi: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

We say capital NO

Is this Boy normal at all. He can never make sensible remark in any discussion by normal human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Codes151(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2017
This man is not a thief!

He’s a crook! Very self centered and greedy!
Senile and corrupt

That’s the difference between
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2017
GavelSlam:

Little kid.

Many Nigerians are corrupt - Fact.

Many of you today if given the opportunity would loot - fact.

The presidency cannot stop your inherent tendency to loot - fact.

But the presidency can do away with your services once they find out - fact.

In the history of this nation never have we had a government react with such responsibility to fraud or looting under its headship - fact.
Is that why you don't condemn corruption whenever it rears its ugly head? Now I know why your brain is wrongly configured to put forward an intelligent and bias-free arguments.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2017
shallysgirl:
Read them right above you.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2017
Agwoden:

Except you are being paid for all these nonsense. If not, i will say that your "mumuness" have no equal or rival. SMH.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Badonasty(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2017
docadams:
She, however, did not say what the response of the President was after briefing him...

Why not disclose what the president's response was? Without it, your real intentions point in the direction of betrayal /sabotage.

With the way the saga played out...it's obvious the president's response was to reinstate the man na
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by tuniski: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

We say capital NO

Buhari is a closed chapter. Nigerians are looking forward who will replace him! He is an experiment gone bad!
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by bigfish3k: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

We say capital NO

you are just erratic, you need Jesus
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by RassKass: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2017
https://nsaifblog./2017/10/01/voting-polls/

Vote for miss Bakare Sandra a nairalander as "the most influential female" in her european medical schools poll through this link! Let's support one of our own Thanks
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Jesusloveyou: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2017
docadams:
She, however, did not say what the response of the President was after briefing him...

Why not disclose what the president's response was? Without it, your real intentions point in the direction of betrayal /sabotage.
don't mind them,
Did buhari tell her to go ahead?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Jesusloveyou: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I have a feeling that na dis woman dem go take do scape goat for this matter
the woman is gone, all the crime the woman committed even in the time of OBJ will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Jesusloveyou: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
You are absolutely right. I didn't know we still have this kind of person in Nigeria. Though, I presume she is trying to save her office. I always tell people around me never to vouch for anyone when it comes to integrity. Buhari is a hypocrite and never a man of integrity owing to his antecedents. How can one call a tribalistic, narcissistic, nepotistic and a man who has supervised series of corruptions 'a man of integrity'. I pray that God would give us the fortitude to bear the monumental disaster this APC government has caused us.
what will be buhari gain if he agreed with his reinstatement and also sacked him immediately the matter came to buhari notice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Tecno66: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2017
rusher14:
The president was made aware of this on the 11th of October and 12 days later Maina was fired.

Nothing to see here.

The same woman who advised Buhari of the consequences of Maina's recall is the same person he asked to explain the recall as if he was never aware. The public service is a place where no one wants to take responsibility once a case backfires.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Jesusloveyou: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
Another zombie on the loose. Why did he not act on the warning immediately as 'a man of integrity. Maybe this public embarrassment would have been avoided before the revelation by Premium Times Newspaper.
why not answer the question?
From January to October 11th and without a response from buhari, and she still went ahead to forward maina name to be reinstated

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Jesusloveyou: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Tecno66:
The same woman who advised Buhari of the consequences of Maina's recall is the same person he asked to explain the recall as if he was never aware. The public service is a place where no one wants to take responsibility once a case backfires.
that is why the woman must be fired.
How can buhari be aware and still ask her to explain how and why maina was reinstated.
Is the woman trying to say buhari is mumu?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by tuniski: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2017
docadams:

The president's response is the recall,reinstatement,protection,promotion and monetary reward of Maina. Do need to be told?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics / Lagos Assembly Seals Sacked Lawmakers’ Offices As Crisis Worsens / Moment Aisha Yesufu Held A Minute Silence For Those Killed At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.