Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo (24942 Views)

Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Reptyle(m): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/buhari-aware-of-mainas-reinstatement-i-warned-him-hos/

3 letters starting in January 2017 and the last in April 2017.

You verbally "warned" the President after FEC meeting on the 11th of October, 2017.

Please clap for yourself Madam for the good job.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by jonnytad(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2017
The day bushmeat catch the Hunter....... bubu comma clear your name o. No bi everything u go use military approach, jst tell us your side of the story. I no say buhari no dey lie, na dis jibrim i no trust. cheesy
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Bizibi(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2017
GavelSlam:

Abeg shift with your silly analysis.

Do you have any idea when the judges' dossiers were brought to his notice?

Intelligent people are analysing agbero too would want to contribute.

Comot joor.
mtcheeewww,what an intelligent man!!!
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

I now believed it a power play by those that lay claim to Nigeria to oust pmb at all cost.

We say capital NO

Pmb will finish the remaining 4years then power move down south
my signature don talk am finish grin grin grin

Tinubu can never & will never rule this country, power no go come to SW by 2019. PMB till 2100 grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by globalmind68(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Can someone tell me its not true. That President Muhamadu Buhari is aware of Muina's reinstatement. This is unbelievable and it descredit the Buhari anti corruption crusade.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Agwoden:

Except you are being paid for all these nonsense. If not, i will say that your "mumuness" have no equal or rival. SMH.
stop quoting that guy, he's irredeemable. we have already concluded a long time ago that we lost a brother. join us
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by hanassholesolo: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

I now believed it a power play by those that lay claim to Nigeria to oust pmb at all cost.

We say capital NO

No f#cuking way! you are definitely paid to post on this site.
I cannot believe you say these things out of freewill. Something is not right with you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2017
Agwoden:

Except you are being paid for all these nonsense. If not, i will say that your "mumuness" have no equal or rival. SMH.

Did u need to get to this stage before u know he is a paid internet urchin?
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Born2Breed(f): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2017
This can't be referred to as incompetence.

The President is fully aware of his errors but thought Nigerians will be too ignorant to notice this act of celebrating the corrupt.

In a saner clime President Buhari should be resigning after sacking his cohorts.

But this is Nigeria where everything goes. This issue will soon be swept under the carpet with their divisionary tactics. I expect the release of another batch of Chibok girls soon.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Ngokafor(f): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Of course Madam Head of Service normal people knew buhari was aware of maina reinstatement ..It is only zombies with no brains but akamu who felt he was not aware...period

Byt the way Madam,brace yourself cos with this revelation against buhari,EFCC will soon discover 100billion dollars in your make-up kit lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Bullhari007(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2017
kikikikikikiki zombies will not like this
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by edibobo: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Madam HOS, only God will uphold you in the office cos they may come against you. You know this is APC Govt and nothing good comes from it ?
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2017
rusher14:

Is that really the issue?

And what exactly is business as usual?

All those have been accused (only accusation without even being found in any competent court of Law as many of you love to trumpet) have all been done away with.

You want the president to give his blood before you are satisfied with his work?

I am pretty sure you will sing a different tune when Dieziani's name comes up.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by dxpecial(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2017
GavelSlam:

Abeg shift with your silly analysis.

Do you have any idea when the judges' dossiers were brought to his notice?

Intelligent people are analysing agbero too would want to contribute.

Comot joor.
common shut up dont allow zombiesm to becloud ur sense of reason and stop defending corrupt government of d day kiss d truth!
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2017
rusher14:

Is that really the issue?

And what exactly is business as usual?

All those have been accused (only accusation without even being found in any competent court of Law as many of you love to trumpet) have all been done away with.

You want the president to give his blood before you are satisfied with his work?

I am pretty sure you will sing a different tune when Dieziani's come up despite she not even formally charged for any wrongdoing.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by eagleeye2: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari suffers from selective corruption amnesia.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2017
When I said APC and Buhari's corrupt government are worst than ISIS zombies came for my humble head.

Buhari and APC came to with the through boko haram. Just like how president Charles Logan used terrorists to came to White House in 24 season 4-5.

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by ENEONWO(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]"Rather, I sought audience with His Excellency , Mr. President on Wednesday, 11th October , 2017 after the FEC meeting where I briefed His Excellency verbally on the wide - ranging implications of the reinstatement of Mr. A . A . Maina, especially the damaging impact on the anti - corruption stance of this administration"[b]
And Buhari government said it was not aware of Maina's reinstatement? While the matter was even mentioned to his hearing? Too! The truth have been revealed.Now I have some questions for you Mr.President:
1.Why did you failed to promptly act on the Mainagate issue given that the office of the HOS was even the one advising against this scandalous issue?
2.Why were top officials of your government justifying this Maina's illegality at the initial beginning? e.g.a whole AG of Nigeria told a bewildered nation that "Maina was reinstated in the interest of the public (https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/mainas-recall-promotion-acted-public-interest-malami/
While your chair or advisor on prosecution and recovery of government assets-? Ogbono-Obla went on air in Channels TV defending this sophisticated criminal?
Need you be reminded that that was how your PACAC chair-Prof.Sagay also defended Lawal Babachir even as the Shehu Sanni senate committee stood their grounds that he remained indicted.Guess you only just sacked him ystdy?
3.Why is your government yet to refute the allegations by the Maina's family that you specifically recalled Maina to help with the "Change Agenda" aimed at ensuring your re-election? Why have the DSS or any security agency not made any arrested given the criminal nature of this allegations? Pls Nigerians need answers.
As for the zombies,pls quote me with logical answers.

Ol' Boy, stop being gullible. You don't take all you read online hook line and sinker. All these "leaked memos" talk ee! You will soon see the Head of Service deny issuing that memo. It is the work of PDP e-rats.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by femicyrus(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2017
sounwave:
This APC government is a disgrace. Only a clueless person will still be in support of Buhari. We've had enough of their window dressing. A government riddled with thieves masquerading themselves as "fighters of corruption". Come 2019 power must change hands.
change hand to which hand again in this country? the true patriotic Nigerians cannot win election without the help of corruption. And you expect a fight against the same corruption.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by globalmind68(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari should own up to the allegations and apologize to Nigerians. We are not fools. There are indications that his hands are behind Muina's reinstatement.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by sucess001(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2017
But the president's ear had fault that time na
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by eagleeye2: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2017
ivandragon:
is this news?

it was only pmb's rabid dogs & baboons that were spewing trash.

but I trust them to find a way to twist this story too...

they will condemn the HoS for the verbal briefing insisting that PMB does not hear well & misunderstood the advice...
grin
But he doesn't hear well naw, didn't the HoS know that?
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by eagleeye2: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2017
sucess001:
But the president's ear had fault that time na
Eggzactli
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2017
I just pity this innocent woman.
I hope they don't sacrifice her for obviously what is not fault of hers.
PMB and the cabals looking for sacrificial lamb
Anyway ATIKU 2019
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
PDP in APC skin

We say capital NO

Aturu. angry
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Ahmeduana(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ok
IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY?
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2017
i like dis woman , she no wan b d fall guy in dis conspiracy.... women dat can comot dia head quik quik from trouble

Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by everozone: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Your voter's card is your red card.Like it or not,come 2019 Buhari must be red-carded.All those still supporting and defending Buhari after this obvious mess should do the needful now.Swallow your pride and renounce your support for your 'Sai Baba'.
Re: Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo by Ahmeduana(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2017
FarahAideed:
Madam dont worry we all know it was Buhari that Reinstated maina
YES, IN HIS FARM UNDER MANGO TREE IN DAURA. THAT IS WHERE is going to finish is time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Burkina Faso 2 Address Its Political Coup(pics) / Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.