Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case (37252 Views)

Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari / Aso Rock's 2018 Budget: N1bn For Clinic, N46m For Generators, N24m For Ranching / I Can’t Remember Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2017
rusher14:
Thrown under the boss.

Metuh never knew what hit him.

Ngozi okonja iweala was smart. She made sure every money she was asked for was signed by the president. She knew they were stealing and they would eventually throw her under the bus.

She probably made 5 copies of each letter and kept them in different safes. My woman crush everyday. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by BiggyBamBam: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:
Imagine. In another news, Barack Obama has just received a court summon to appear for jury duty. I believe he's honoring the summon.

Jonathan needs to get his act together and honor the court summon.

You don't know what Jury duty is, so don't compare. So Obama is now the yardstick to measure compliance to the law?

GEJ was not summoned for Jury duty but to testify in a case, which Metuh believes will support him.

When IBB and Abdusalam were summoned to Oputa panel, did they appear? So because it's Jonathan, he must appear

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by erinalex: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2017
judedave181:
God bless Jonathan
God had blessed gej. It is u & I, that always flood nairaland,that lord should bless

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by goldenarrow: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2017
I am reminded of artistes that demand appearance fee. The show begins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Isoko1stSon(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2017
Gazzy88:
"ineffectual buffoon" you mean

Zon bie

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by lunacol(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Mike ozekume is sooooooo brilliant and attractive to every rich thief in town. Rather than putting his brilliance to gud use he has become the effective defender of corrupt politicians.

Very unfortunate is the fact that he is my brother.
What is holding brilliant MALAMI to compel FG to give its submission on former sectary to FG Babarchir Lawal and co with respect to the investigation committee headed by VP .I believe MALAMI is more brilliant than Mike Ozekome.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by mannycrown: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2017
Oliseh Metu needs a brain reset. How dare u seek the ex president to come witness your poo in court. Thank you Mr Jonathan for your epic response.
The day Obasanjo, IBB, Abubakar and Buhari appears in court then Jona sir, you can join them.
Shame on Nigerian politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Same way Tinubu will do to the SW

You wish. Tinubu is not an omoale (bastard).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by hakimi1974(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
He is not drunk as you can see it is still the early hours of the day. The law has only applied where applicable. Let's deal with that.
ok, hang over from the previous day's drinking binge. are you happy now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by edibobo: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Being a Hero of Democracy in Africa, Jonathan should be respected. They should not take his softness as a yardstick to mess his name around.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by udemzyudex(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:
Imagine. In another news, Barack Obama has just received a court summon to appear for jury duty. I believe he's honoring the summon.

Read what his lawyer said.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by maestroferddi: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2017
seunmsg:

Above is why Jonathan is scared to death of appearing in court. Sorry Metuh, you just got thrown under the bus by the same person you went all the way out for before the last election. All political asslickers around the president better learn from Metuhs case. Once shiit get real, you are going to be abandoned to your fate.
Senseless advice...

What would happen to people like you who choose to remain brainwashed by Buhari and the charade he calls government the day this nightmare comes to an end?

Ogbeni use your head...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by hanassholesolo: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He would have honour if buhari had honour other court summons against him.

2 wrongs does not make a right. We're not going anywhere in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by otomatic(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:

Jury duty is quite different from defense witness.

Besides, the man is not declining the invitation even though Metuh was never his appointee.

He is simply asking Metuh (who asked the court to invite him) to pay for any expenses he will incur while honoring the invitation.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by AlanSugar(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Once a thief, always a thief. Asking for a billion bucks as tp fare to go to where? This guy is a true dunce, is he now above the law? The court served him subpoena and all he has to do is obey or give tangible reasons why he cannot obey the court order. And what has the subpoena got to do with metu paying him a billion bucks? This people's hero really sucks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by AlanSugar(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2017
judedave181:
God bless Jonathan

Sorry, God does not bless thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by InvertedHammer: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Only in Nigeria.

Mike Ozhekome should know the meaning of subpoena. It is a court order and not a petition.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by mapet: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2017
seunmsg:

This is not PMB's doing. Metuhs major defence in court is that there was no mens rea (guilty mind) when he collected the N400million from ONSA as directed by Jonathan. Only Jonathan and Dasuki can corroborate his claim hence, the need for both of them to appear as defence witness. If Jonathan found a way to vacate the subpoena order, Metuh his toast. His defence will crumble. So you see, Metuh is now between the devil and the deep blue sea.

BTW, this Metuh case is even the small one that Jonathan will have to deal with. Once the trial of Dasuki start fully, he will also subpoena Jonathan as defence witness. Jonathan has lots of cases to answer whether he likes it or not. He can't go on forever throwing every of his loyalist involved in corruption cases under the bus.

You are right on this......he will have to ultimately bear the responsibility

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by higherpower: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He would have honour if buhari had honour other court summons against him.

Which one did Buhari not honor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2017
edibobo:
Being a Hero of Democracy in Africa, Jonathan should be respected. They should not take his softness as a yardstick to mess his name around.
Lol! Anywayz GEJ should be scared of this metuh guy.

FFK went to court, went to prison and has not summoned GEJ because he knows how much he enjoyed from d mutual stealing. But this guy has refused to sacrifice himself, even though he also knows they were stealing. He looks like d kinda person dt will keep a deadly grudge if hes indicted for this crime. He should suck it up; hazards of d job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by seunmsg(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

You don't know what Jury duty is, so don't compare. So Obama is now the yardstick to measure compliance to the law?

GEJ was not summoned for Jury duty but to testify in a case, which Metuh believes will support him.

When IBB and Abdusalam were summoned to Oputa panel, did they appear? So because it's Jonathan, he must appear

Since you know there is a difference between summon to testify and summon for jury duty, you should also know the difference between a court summon and the summon of a panel without legal backing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2017
higherpower:

Which one did Buhari not honor?
Use Google and stop disturbing my mention

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2017
mapet:

You are right on this......he will have to ultimately bear the responsibility

Yeah dt will NEVER happen.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by femicyrus(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2017
whateverkay:
Why can't the DSS and military invade bayelsa and capture Jonathan Sometimes buhari dey fall person hand.. sad
ordinary operation octopus grip and the story will end like Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Super1759: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2017
AlanSugar:
Once a thief, always a thief. Asking for a billion bucks as tp fare to go to where? This guy is a true dunce, is he now above the law? The court served him subpoena and all he has to do is obey or give tangible reasons why he cannot obey the court order. And what has the subpoena got to do with metu paying him a billion bucks? This people's hero really sucks!

You don't have sense. Did you read the article? Did gej say he won't appear? By the way the summon was from government by personal defence and he can chose not to go.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by smirn(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2017
1bn Naira from Bayelsa to Abuja? Corruption never finish for GEJ body. The clueless one will never learn any lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:

always talking about United States while in kogi state. tell obj and Co to do theirs first.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by AlanSugar(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2017
Super1759:

You don't have sense. Did you read the article? Did gej say he won't appear? By the way the summon was from government by personal defence and he can chose not to go.

And why do you come up with the opening that you don't have sense? Truly you are utterly senseless, no doubt about it. Away with your foolish self and your drunken thief!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2017
whateverkay:
Why can't the DSS and military invade bayelsa and capture Jonathan Sometimes buhari dey fall person hand.. sad
Lmao! where can i buy the gum u smoked? wake up from slumber!
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by bayoade(m): 9:14am On Oct 31, 2017
The whole amount Metuh is facing trial for is #400m and now Oga Jona want #1b deposit. I love dis Mike Ozekhome.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Tchinaidi(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2017
U re a Complete mad man
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Touchey: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2017
hakimi1974:
and the man is drunk again.
I find it saddening that a drunk man makes more sense than you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari / Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.