Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case (37256 Views)

Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari / Aso Rock's 2018 Budget: N1bn For Clinic, N46m For Generators, N24m For Ranching / I Can’t Remember Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Jesusloveyou: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2017
yemite200:
jona must have been drunk when he sign for the release of the cash to metu, hence, u re on ur own.
you must be dreaming? Were did you see the documents ineffectual buffoon signed for the money released.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2017
hakimi1974:
ok, i get the drift he was oiled. boiled, plastered, whiffed, and sozzled. are you happy now?
If it rocks your boat then I'm OK with it.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Ctrlsolutn: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
ivandragon:
GEJ, please reduce the amount you are requesting for & appear before the court.

you have questions to answer even more than the Metuh matter.

the air must be cleared.

LoL,,,
Well done! !!!
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by seunowa(f): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Did jonathan really make such a demand? I don't believe dis
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by hakimi1974(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
If it rocks your boat then I'm OK with it.
walahi! you are stubborn ooo.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
hakimi1974:
walahi! you are stubborn ooo.
angry
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by MONITZ: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

You don't know what Jury duty is, so don't compare. So Obama is now the yardstick to measure compliance to the law?

GEJ was not summoned for Jury duty but to testify in a case, which Metuh believes will support him.

When IBB and Abdusalam were summoned to Oputa panel, did they appear? So because it's Jonathan, he must appear

Let's even forget about the Oputa Panel ish,there was a time Concord newspapers sued Babaganda m,he went on to make ridiculous demands like Concord newspapers paying for his security to ensure his safety in the Lagos court,hiring a private jet to bring him down to Lagos. By and large all that he demanded would ve set Concord back by some cool millions of naira and so they had no option than to jettison the case and thereby setting a precedent coupled with the refusal by most of our ex heads of state including Jubril to appear before the Oputa Panel when they were summoned.

What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander and if Jonathan is still insistent on not appearing,the heavens won't fall,so the court has to take this in its strides. Nobody should be above the law irrespective of status and ethnicity,th chicken has come home to roost.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by FastShipping: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mysselff2:

Oh shut up,do you know what jury duty means Stop reasoning from your anus you dingbat

What is the nexus between President Jonathan and Metuh to warrant an ex president honoring the subpoena.If that were possible then he should be ready to appear in court on the strength of millions of flimsy subpoenas as just about anybody can just wake up one day and decide to sue him or request he be summoned as witness IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FACT THAT THERE WAS NEVER ANY NEXUS BETWEEN THE PLAINTIFF/DEFENDANT and president GEJ

Just the hell up too and stop yearning nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by FastShipping: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
leave fastShipping to display his ignorance.

You're the one displaying ignorance. I never equated jury duty and court summon as the same.

So some of you should shut the hell up and stop defending Jonathan blindly whenever he's accused of something.

Bunch of sissies some of you are.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by FastShipping: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Elthugnificent:
Do you even know what jury duty means?

Yes I do. I was once in a jury pool. So stop defending Jonathan blindly whenever he's called to defend himself. He's not above the damn law.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by FastShipping: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Elthugnificent:
Do you even know what jury duty means?

Yes I do. I was once in a jury pool. So stop defending Jonathan blindly whenever he's called to defend himself. He's not above the damn law......
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by etenyong(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Even Peter denied Jesus. It not new if Jonathan deny Metuh in court today.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by MONITZ: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
buhari is a Democrat, he follows due process.
The money were not found in ineffectual buffoon account.
And the ineffectual buffoon agreed that metuh did delivered the contract paid for and instead metuh laundered the money.
So metuh should suffer alone.

"Buhari is a democrat"?,hia, it is over ,finished ,I guess at this rate of zombism,he can order all his supporters to eat his poo and they will willingly oblige him, to u "ur savior" can do no wrong .Continue in ur slumber till evening when it would ve been too late..
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:

You're the one displaying ignorance. I never equated jury duty and court summon as the same.

So some of you should shut the hell up and stop defending Jonathan blindly whenever he's accused of something.

if this is the best ur brain could come up with, then u should have ur brain removed.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by baysol: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by FastShipping: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
if this is the best ur brain could come up with, then u should have ur brain removed.

That's the only I could do to restart your rotten brain.

Cry on little boy..
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Ijoni: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Why is Jonathan being expected to be the former president or head of state to appear before court summon? Let IBB come and explain the questions around gulf war windfall, then OBJ should come and explain all the question concerning Halliburton scam. Also let Buhari respect all the court order which he has flagrantly disobeyed including releasing Dasuki to come and testify in this same case in question before GEJ will answer the court summon.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by kinguwem: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Olisa Metuh is a fool. GEJ lost elections in 2015 because he depended on greedy, selfish people like this man. He was given N400m for a job he never did. Instead of returning the money, he diverted it for his personal use. What concerns GEJ with his misfortune.
He should tread carefully if he wants his head to remain intact. Politics is not a game for green horns.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
seunmsg:

Above is why Jonathan is scared to death of appearing in court. Sorry Metuh, you just got thrown under the bus by the same person you went all the way out for before the last election. All political asslickers around the president better learn from Metuhs case. Once shiit get real, you are going to be abandoned to your fate.

Jimi disu fan...I sight you
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:

Your business crashed. We understand. Your frustrations.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by FastShipping: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
[[s]quote author=NgcoboP post=61945835]
Your business crashed. We understand. Your frustrations.[/quote][/s]
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Mentcee(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
whateverkay:
Why can't the DSS and military invade bayelsa and capture Jonathan Sometimes buhari dey fall person hand.. sad
A foolish person talking!
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by tolguy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
jumobi1:

At the end, you saw how Abacha died. Anyways today is different. It just wouldn’t look good. The country is divided and militants won’t take it.
militants? ohh!! abacha died because of d koboko he gav obj?u underestimated d power of govt
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by SillyMods: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He would have honour if buhari had honour other court summons against him.
Please remind us of the court summons Buhari refused to honor. Thanks
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2017
lunacol:
What is holding brilliant MALAMI to compel FG to give its submission on former sectary to FG Babarchir Lawal and co with respect to the investigation committee headed by VP .I believe MALAMI is more brilliant than Mike Ozekome.
For me, I think Malami is the dullest SAN I know of.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by ezebunafo(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Gazzy88:
"ineffectual buffoon" you mean
u just said it all
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by kolaaderin: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2017
genearts:
Dr. Jonathan, in a motion he filed through his counsel, Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN),

Ozekhome represents goodluck too?? I give up

That man would be defending Lucifer on the day of judgement. He Is the real devils advocate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.