Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case (37248 Views)

Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari / Aso Rock's 2018 Budget: N1bn For Clinic, N46m For Generators, N24m For Ranching / I Can’t Remember Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2017
hakimi1974:
ok, hang over from the previous day's drinking binge. are you happy now?
Hang over is not been drunk don't you know?
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by talk2percy(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Confirm....that's the man
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by tolguy(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2017
jumobi1:

You want war? An ex Pres isn’t an Nnamdi Kanu.
ask obasanjo hw many koboko he received in kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by yemite200(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2017
jona must have been drunk when he sign for the release of the cash to metu, hence, u re on ur own.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

The difference between buhari’s supporters from Jonathan’s supporters is just about illiteracy and literacy. Jonathan’s followers will read the whole story to understand but Buhari’s followers only need the headline and the noise is on.

Shut up dumbo, this further indicts Jonathan.....He's a criminal, and it has been confirmed. Personally, I think metuh has done no wrong. Jonathan is the culprit, he knows and he's running. The law would definitely get him....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2017
whateverkay:
Why can't the DSS and military invade bayelsa and capture Jonathan Sometimes buhari dey fall person hand.. sad
You are just a kid. If Buhari dares that Nigeria will roll into another civil war. The implications are huge
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by afroxyz: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:
Imagine. In another news, Barack Obama has just received a court summon to appear for jury duty. I believe he's honoring the summon.

Jonathan needs to get his act together and honor the court summon.

There is a difference between appearing in court to testify and performing the civic duty of a jury
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by cyberguy72(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2017
seunmsg:

This is not PMB's doing. Metuhs major defence in court is that there was no mens rea (guilty mind) when he collected the N400million from ONSA as directed by Jonathan. Only Jonathan and Dasuki can corroborate his claim hence, the need for both of them to appear as defence witness. If Jonathan found a way to vacate the subpoena order, Metuh his toast. His defence will crumble. So you see, Metuh is now between the devil and the deep blue sea.

BTW, this Metuh case is even the small one that Jonathan will have to deal with. Once the trial of Dasuki start fully, he will also subpoena Jonathan as defence witness. Jonathan has lots of cases to answer whether he likes it or not. He can't go on forever throwing every of his loyalist involved in corruption cases under the bus.
GEJ can always rely on his set of brilliant solicitors
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by cyberguy72(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2017
Gazzy88:
"ineffectual buffoon" you mean
No the gworo chewing Herdsman and Patron of bokoharam
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by cyberguy72(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2017
AlanSugar:
Once a thief, always a thief. Asking for a billion bucks as tp fare to go to where? This guy is a true dunce, is he now above the law? The court served him subpoena and all he has to do is obey or give tangible reasons why he cannot obey the court order. And what has the subpoena got to do with metu paying him a billion bucks? This people's hero really sucks!
E PAIN AM
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by colossus91(m): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2017
Away Jonathan is using to tell one of his campaign money looters first to do no dey pain grin
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Codes151(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:
Imagine. In another news, Barack Obama has just received a court summon to appear for jury duty. I believe he's honoring the summon.

we missing 26b dollars n u r here asking jona to testify to witnessing wat an idiot did with money meant to procure arms!

Did u or did u not buy the arms? When and where? Bring the cash !

Wats the delay tactics for? Smh! Nigerian court self
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by hakimi1974(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Touchey:

I find it saddening that a drunk man makes more sense than you
birds of the same feather feather flock ...... complete the rest when you are sober. shayo nah bastard.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by RassKass: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2017
https://nsaifblog./2017/10/01/voting-polls/

Vote for miss Bakare Sandra a nairalander as "the most influential female" in her european medical schools poll through this link! Let's support one of our own Thanks
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Bullhari007(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2017
MrBigiman:
Jonathan is my brother and I have utmost respect for him. U can't be a Leader without d hand of God. Congrats for being a one time president, and congrats for bringing the South south into d global map. You reminded people the value of loyalty and respecting the people ahead of you. These trait the Ipob youths/miscreants never emulated, and thus would remain proscribed for eternity.

Jonathan our hero!

This FTC actually goes to every Nigga working hard to make that money.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Rexnegro(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2017
net282:
Let metu pay if he needs his attention
You foolish o...person give You 400m for whatever reason two years ago come dey ask for 1B just to come say how The 400m take Be... metuh has learnt The hard way That no friend in politics only interest.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by hakimi1974(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Hang over is not been drunk don't you know?
ok, i get the drift he was oiled. boiled, plastered, whiffed, and sozzled. are you happy now?
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by FastShipping: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Codes151:
we missing 26b dollars n u r here asking jona to testify to witnessing wat an idiot did with money meant to procure arms!

Did u or did u not buy the arms? When and where? Bring the cash !

Wats the delay tactics for? Smh! Nigerian court self

Lie. $26B? Keep repeating same lie.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2017
MrBigiman:
Jonathan is my brother and I have utmost respect for him. U can't be a Leader without d hand of God. Congrats for being a one time president, and congrats for bringing the South south into d global map. You reminded people the value of loyalty and respecting the people ahead of you. These trait the Ipob youths/miscreants never emulated, and thus would remain proscribed for eternity.

Jonathan our hero!

This FTC actually goes to every Nigga working hard to make that money.
What has IPOB got to do with this? Is APC corrupt justice Okon Abang an IPOB judge

My brother if you don't have what to say concerning this insults on GEJ by APC tout justice Okon Abang, please leave IPOB out of this.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by MrBigiman: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Jolar101:

What has IPOB got to do with this? Is APC corrupt justice Okon Abang an IPOB judge

My brother if you don't have what to say concerning this insults on GEJ by APC tout justice Okon Abang, please leave IPOB out of this.

IPOB a proscribed terrorist group. That's d plain truth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by loomer: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Neutral15:
Please don't tell me recession caught up with GEJ

This condition is more like saying I don't want to come and I don't want to appear like I don't respect constituted authority like d present tyrant. Tnk God I didn't mention any name

So na Jonathan supos pay for him transport and security for something wet no actually concern am
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Amhappy(f): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2017
Lol Mission impossible

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by dedunji: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2017
Paperwhite:
Jonathan should go to answer in court as guilty conscience fears no foe.
you are anu Offia
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Olumaeme: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:

But Babachir Lawal, Oke, Timi sylva, are at home flexing.....

Jonathan is not going anywhere.... When we see the seriousness in corruption fight, we know
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by jumobi1(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2017
tolguy:
ask obasanjo hw many koboko he received in kirikiri

At the end, you saw how Abacha died. Anyways today is different. It just wouldn’t look good. The country is divided and militants won’t take it.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by whirlwind7(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:

I almost wanted to agree with you.

But then, you comparing Obama honoring jury duties in US, and GEJ honoring court summons in Nigeria is off the mark.
You can't compare a US with an established legal system that abides with legal tenets with a Nigerian court of which the judge is most likely under the control of the prosecutors (FG)
GEJ stands to be ridiculed if he honours that invitation. The presidency doesn't honor court rulings either, so why should private citizens do same?
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Mysselff2: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:

Oh shut up,do you know what jury duty means Stop reasoning from your anus you dingbat

What is the nexus between President Jonathan and Metuh to warrant an ex president honoring the subpoena.If that were possible then he should be ready to appear in court on the strength of millions of flimsy subpoenas as just about anybody can just wake up one day and decide to sue him or request he be summoned as witness IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FACT THAT THERE WAS NEVER ANY NEXUS BETWEEN THE PLAINTIFF/DEFENDANT and president GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Elthugnificent:
Do you even know what jury duty means?
leave fastShipping to display his ignorance.
Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by Jesusloveyou: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2017
whateverkay:
Why can't the DSS and military invade bayelsa and capture Jonathan Sometimes buhari dey fall person hand.. sad
buhari is a Democrat, he follows due process.
The money were not found in ineffectual buffoon account.
And the ineffectual buffoon agreed that metuh did delivered the contract paid for and instead metuh laundered the money.
So metuh should suffer alone.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case by ebomo79: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2017
whateverkay:
You and that Dullard you call your president are fools. quate me and never see tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection: Some Kwankwaso's Supporters Dump Him, Burn Their Red Caps / Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report / EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.