Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

“I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says (46401 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / I Just Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast” — Nigerian Lady On Twitter Says / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Kelvin1971(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ugly thing like you
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

hahahaha are you for real? abi you are just joking?...make I know where to tackle you from
undecided

That is what they told me o when I brought my village ass to Lagos o.
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by verygudbadguy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
When graduates are complaining about B.Sc and HND dichotomy, Youths are clamouring for Leadership, A region is planning secession, Labour Union is talking about increment of minimum wage and feminists are pushing for gender equality, this lady is talking about Island and Mainland.

Madam, we have bigger problems at hand. Remain single forever for all you care.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by greatmarshall(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
UNA NO DEY SEE HER NAME? "POISON"
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by rosalieene(f): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
lol this girl sha!!!

I don't know why the Island is just so hyped.

I'd rather live as a landlord on the mainland than live as a tenant on the Island.

Living in peace, still having the warmth of a home is more important than the location of the home

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
ok.
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Rosskii: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ignorant little ho.
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by sammyananaba(f): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
kennygee:
What a criteria for marriage.
As in eh
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by ugolinze123(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
who cares undecided
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Ihatelove(f): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Your moniker though, wetin happen
its complicated
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by blezynetym(f): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
The difference is hurricane
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by blezynetym(f): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
The difference is hurricane. Mumu
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by dratine(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Even if you are naked men that stay there won't have feelings for you.You look like someone's nightmare.
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Adadioranma79(f): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wrong mindset + misplaced priority = stagnation
supersystemsnig:
Are we still on this island mainland matter?

Anyways, i stay on both...Infact Mainland should be reconstructed, even the minds of the people living on it...

The mindset of mainlanders is like crack, islanders such wonderful, special, positive-minded people....It's hi-time the government does something about the mainland. Pursue everyone away, destroy the city, and reconstruct from start..

Finally, it's her choice, and "choice " should be respected,just like if a bae wants a rich old 75 year old man, it's her choice, and as human she deserves and reserves the right to her choice..
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Mbenny(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
who want marry mami water for island
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Adadioranma79(f): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
You can do better, just kukuma propose to the man, pay his groom price, let the man move in with you, end of discussion. After all, wat a man can do, a woman can do better. #senseless
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by missyb08(f): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Arindin
So what should the real Omo Eko now say, biko stay single n let ladies marry the mainland guys
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Reeefe(m): 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND MY SISTER HERE
SHEY JAKANDE IS IN THE ISLAND ? THE GUY CAN COME FROM THERE LOL...
CONFUSED GIRL.
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by QuickStandard: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
the guess is for yours to make.

kinda looks alike.
misplaced priority

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by LemonBoy1: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Attention seeker...how market?

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by OLANIYI1985: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
I stay at lekki trust me there is no much difference.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by benfluleck: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
No get sense
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by chronique(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
they keep bragging about living on the island but when it's raining season,they automatically turn to villagers living in rural areas,and start paddling canoe up and down due to flood. shior!
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Forehead be like standard Olympic stadium.
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Taiwo20(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Who wan marry poison anyways Receding forehead like beetle volkswagen

Jesus!
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Oppypoppy: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Thiannah:
she no get sense

Help me ask am if she don find one fess.
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Oppypoppy: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
rosalieene:
lol this girl sha!!!

I don't know why the Island is just so hyped.

I'd rather live as a landlord on the mainland than live as a tenant on the Island.

Living in peace, still having the warmth of a home is more important than the location of the home

She is Immature nani.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Oppypoppy: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
LemonBoy1:
Attention seeker...how market?

No mind her, na husband she de find o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.