Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

“ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (76419 Views)

If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Organs(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
InvaluableGem:

Whenever an empty man wants to flaw a lady's points, the only thing he can think and remember is to call her a prostitute. To such, I pay no attention. With the caliber of some men I see here, I only weep for their wives and future wives.

Exactly. But, what i don't understand is are these men not raised by the same Nigerian mums? An average Nigerian mum has that high sense of moral value and standard. Most especially in this proportion. You wonder who raised folks like that "Edonojie007" that will actually use his hand to type smelly watery whatever......

2 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by hamzeiy: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nawa oh. Ladies have no shame any more, see as they are all trying to defend their cooperate prostitution. Oloshos every where.
Thank God for islam and muslim women, at least we know what it means to have a chaste and innocent woman as a wife. The respect is different.

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

my friend keep kwayet dia.
Everyone is striving to b relevant but ur own
no follow.

U aren't innocent of the act & it's one of
things u detest the most....
This babe is confused.
attacjk the message not the messenger
or are you taking too much dick also? grin grin
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by QueenBeeHive(f): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Sad to see a woman so clueless and lost. You'll grow up with time.

Versatility expedites elasticity.
You would know this if you spent more time spreading books than you do spreading your legs

By the way keep multiplying your body count.
One day you might prolly get an award for it
grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3676285/ladies-proud-bodycount

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Stevengerd(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
That Safiaa gel just displayed her stupidity on dis thread. i remembered she created a thread not quite long, telling the olosho's like her TO BE PROUD OF THEIR BODY COUNT.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by LisaAnne(f): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

You would know this if you spent more time spreading books than you do spreading your legs

grin
Savage

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by akaahs(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
And this girl should increase her knowledge. A pussy doesn't expand by the amount of intercourse she has had. I can have sex with one man 100 times and another woman can have sex with 5 men, 5 times. So do we measure the size of a vagina by the amount of men, or the amount of times? It's absolute bullshiit. The vagina is a muscle, it retracts back to its original size even after childbirth. Not trying to promote 'oloshoism', but this mentality is ridiculous.

But I do agree with everything else she said.
I don't know where u got this info from but let me tell u even science prove it that a material being over stretch can never go back to its original form again.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by mr1759: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Where did you get your facts from? Is this scientifically proven? Show me your facts or remain quiet. Capish?

did you study biology, adaptation is the characteristics of human being what the body practice that is what is use to,

look at this lady who decided to widen her mouth if was also p,ssy it will widen

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
The OP is telling you girls the truth,but some of you are not admitting..we all know premarital sex is bad,but it is worst if you are having many sexual partners,it is not only about whether your vjay will expand or not,but it is also about your high chances of getting STDs as well as some spiritual courses you might receive from different men that are sleeping with you..And your future husband will be the victim.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

my friend keep kwayet dia. Everyone is striving to b relevant but ur own no follow.

U aren't innocent of the act & it's one of things u detest the most.... This babe is confused.
seems you are a huge culprit.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by lastempero: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
And this girl should increase her knowledge. A pussy doesn't expand by the amount of intercourse she has had. I can have sex with one man 100 times and another woman can have sex with 5 men, 5 times. So do we measure the size of a vagina by the amount of men, or the amount of times? It's absolute bullshiit. The vagina is a muscle, it retracts back to its original size even after childbirth. Not trying to promote 'oloshoism', but this mentality is ridiculous.

But I do agree with everything else she said.

But remember that those muscles weakens due to excessive use too.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

grin
You're still lost and clueless. Yes I made that thread. Unfortunately your brain cannot comprehend simple english. That thread is simply about honesty/transparency in a relationship and not being deceptive. NOT once did I promote promiscuity. I don't ever fall back on the things I say, so no one can use it against any of my arguments lol. Don't be blinded by the illiterate dumbasses who are liking your posts, your common sense is clearly below normal. Like I said, with time and growth, sense should follow. Have a nice evening.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
gatelogic:
The OP is telling you girls the truth,but some of you are not admitting..we all know premarital sex is bad,but it is worst if you are having many sexual partners,it is not only about whether your vjay will expand or not,but it is also about your high chances of getting STDs as well as some spiritual courses you might receive from different men that are sleeping with you..And your future husband will be the victim.

A word is enough for the wise.

This is the best post
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
mr1759:

did you study biology, adaptation is the characteristics of human being what the body practice that is what is use to,

look at this lady who decided to widen her mouth if was also p,ssy it will widen
Looool. Nigerians never fail to amaze. Millions of naira spent on education, but nothing to show for it. Im literally done on this thread.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
That Safiaa gel just displayed her stupidity on dis thread. i remembered she created a thread not quite long, telling the olosho's like her TO BE PROUD OF THEIR BODY COUNT.
And? Your point? Lool
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Ladyjumong(f): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I hope Ladyjumong is listening
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by AryEmber(f): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
You're still lost and clueless. Yes I made that thread. Unfortunately your brain cannot comprehend simple english. That thread is simply about honesty/transparency in a relationship and not being deceptive. NOT once did I promote promiscuity. I don't ever fall back on the things I say, so no one can use it against any of my arguments lol. Don't be blinded by the illiterate dumbasses who are liking your posts, your common sense is clearly below normal. Like I said, with time and growth, sense should follow. Have a nice evening.
I think the title of your thread should be BE HONEST ABOUT YOUR BODY COUNT. One shouldn't be proud of what you view wrong

2 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Perfectionist11: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
But there is no need for the men to reserve their energy for the future wife?

When will Africans realise that sex is a recreational activity? And if the men can go in search of maximum satisfaction by screwing women of different size and shapes,why is it an abomination for women to do the same?

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
AryEmber:
I think the title of your thread should be BE HONEST ABOUT YOUR BODY COUNT. One shouldn't be proud of what you view wrong
It can be comprehended how one sees it. Reading through what I said , and going through the thread will give a clear direction of what I was trying to say. The title is just a shock value. But its not something that everyone can understand hence idiotas like queenbeehive feel like they can use my OWN thread against me. It can't happen lool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by MENTORCH(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
That's why we are meant to have sex only at marriage but we spoilt everything for ourselves. Sex is addictive and it's sweet. So when you pop it's hard to stop, I will advice the younger generation it's better not to start until you meet your husband. If you wanna start be ready for whatever comes out of it.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
taking in different sizes of dicks would expand your vagina.
You are the one that needs to expand your knowledge.
True.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Benita27:
True.

Not true

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by QueenSekxy(f): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Sad to see a woman so clueless and lost. You'll grow up with time.
though I might not really agree with you...I'm seeing some senses in what you are saying...

anyway..your arguing spirit strong gan.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
garubalawal:

Not true
Explain that with reasonable reasons and I'll doff my hat for you. Your time starts now.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Martin0(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:

though I might not really agree with you...I'm seeing some senses in what you are saying...

anyway..your arguing spirit strong gan.

Heavenly father(God)will continue to bless my eye's for it see's better things of life like yougringringrin
See shape,grin
See parkagegrin
See oil everywheregrin
See blenz according to lefulefugrin
Mehn I tuwale for u ooo ,u bamgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by QueenSekxy(f): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Martin0:

Heavenly father(God)will continue to bless my eye's for it see's better things of life like yougringringrin
See shape,grin
See parkagegrin
See oil everywheregrin
See blenz according to lefulefugrin
Mehn I tuwale for u ooo ,u bamgrin
lolshocked
..how you dear
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Rozaytee: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bitter truth...she is absolutely right
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

grin
You needn't use her thread as a shield but the lady needs books more than anything.

The pussy is elastic, and when one over stretches an elastic object beyond its limit, it becomes loose.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Benita27:
Explain that with reasonable reasons and I'll doff my hat for you. Your time starts now.

garubalawal:

There is no scientific link between cavernous vaginas and too much sex. In fact, the vagina is not the only part of the body that is optimized to expand and contract. Stuffing too much food into your mouth cannot make the mouth loose even if you do it many times in a day!
The vagina is by nature highly elastic and is always expanding and contracting. The vagina will become naturally “loose” when a woman is sexually aroused in preparation for intercourse. However, after sex, it tightens and goes back to its normal state. More sex does not make it any “looser.”
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lolshocked ..how you dear
Mehngrin I jus dey like my old granny dey observe dem Zem blue Zem black oogringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.