Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

“ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (77152 Views)

If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes / I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by GuntersChain(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Provided the elastic limit is not exceeded.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Fourwinds: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
And this girl should increase her knowledge. A pussy doesn't expand by the amount of intercourse she has had. I can have sex with one man 100 times and another woman can have sex with 5 men, 5 times. So do we measure the size of a vagina by the amount of men, or the amount of times? It's absolute bullshiit. The vagina is a muscle, it retracts back to its original size even after childbirth. Not trying to promote 'oloshoism', but this mentality is ridiculous.

But I do agree with everything else she said.
it will expand the vagina... we will know if the hole is no longer narrow

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by QueenBeeHive(f): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
So now it's different sizes of dicks? So if that ONE dick I'm taking up is huge and we have sex 100 times, that one doesn't matter abi? But as long as its multiple dicks, my vagina must expand. Please you're not making sense. You're a female and you don't know anything about your body. You're allowing the sensless opinions to delude your mind. Grab a book luv.
Whatever you say to make yourself feel better.
Keep taking in varieties of dicks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
1Sharon:

NOTHING is the reason for a wide pussy. Some women naturally have a wide pussy and some naturally have a tight pussy.

The same way the penisss size in men varies
What varies with the penis in women is the clitoris. The clit is analogous to the penis, the vagina is not. The vagina is an elastic wall that stretches to accommodate objects and is subject to slacking.
There is nothing like a naturally wide pussy.
Show me a virgin with a naturally wide pussy.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Aboguede(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
interesting conversation also interesting arguements but be wise to learn from the wide knowledge shared by many.

1. a human body cannot be conpared to any man made product just like science is still very confused about the brain and the universe.

the fact are:- some females has wider virginer conpared to others and the size of virginer vary just like dicts vary but certain size is considered normal for an adult lady just like a man and that normal size depends on race, ethnicity and so on. for e.g. a normal dick size in africa is considered big in asia just like average man height in africa is different from average height in america.

but naturally there are some abnormallity every where but it is always 1 in 100 or more. I have met a girl 16 by age and her virgina was abnormally wide but again before child birth is different from after giving birth just like a girl who is a virgin or never had penitration is different from a girl who has had penitration.

but don't be deceived, a girl that haves sex aften is very very and always vulnerable to be uninteresting in a long relationship with a single partner same as a man but in many society, men enjoy the free previlage of polygamy unlike women so a girl should be more coutious about sexual frequency because it is habitual just like you adicted to smoking and alcohle through reguler pratice.

if a lady gets adicted to constant sexual pratice, it will make it hard for to be satisfied by her husband. size is not important in this case because sex in marriage is different from sex in ordinary relationship. as we know, a man may not wish to sex his wife some times even upto a week especially when his married to her for morethan 2 or 3 years and this is the bigest contributor to failed marriages because at this moment tge woman will assume he is keeping a side chick or she will begin to think that she has become unattractive so if another man admires has outside, she will be tempted to feel still counted.

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
InvaluableGem:

I don't know if taking different sizes of dicks expands it but if after several children I still feel as tight as I felt before the first child then I would disagree with you. You can't compare a baby's head to a dick and even childbirth hadn't left me any wider. Sometimes my husband even has to use lubricants.

Shut up there bloody liar

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't think you're right

Reason being that, are you trying to tell us that the v-jay of a lady who maintains one sex partner is likely to have the same shock absorber with the v-jay of a prostitute with an overwhelming intake of joysticks?

No matter how you view it, joystick definitely expands the v-jay
If you want to look at it that way, i could also say they're women who have slept with 30 men, but lie thats it's only 3, and its believable. Will their partners ever know? Most women are deceptive about their sexual history anyway, but can you always detect the truth from the lies? Thats if the vagina expands as you have more sexual partners. The fact is that women naturally have different widths and depths of vaginas.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Fourwinds: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
jagugu88li:
We see the silent invitation for guy to quickly marry you......as subtle as it is, we still see it
she is right oooo .. narrow bridge uma preferable
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Tensionstar(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
safiaa, how do ppl arnd u putup with u. ur arguing spirit is so strong...both males females have stated their experience and u sttil d argue... its bnn long i saw somebody lyk u

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
michael142:

Shut up there bloody liar
That one vex me like kilode.

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

Sad to see a woman so clueless and lost. You'll grow up with time.

2 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
She's right

Always reserve a huge chunk for your husband.

Annoying thing about most guys, immediately they woo and the lady says yes.. Na fucvking straight.
Such behavior pisses me off.

And me wey say yes, will then change it to no! Immediately as he's about to grab me. angry
That's why I can't double date. It's pure waste of time, juices and body counts. My bf had been patient and I applaud him for such perseverance kiss kiss.
When the time, comes and am ready, I will even be the one to rape him cheesy

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Humanistme: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:

who told you she is a woman? we have too many bobrisky like people around these days
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't think you're right

Reason being that, are you trying to tell us that the v-jay of a lady who maintains one sex partner is likely to have the same shock absorber with the v-jay of a prostitute with an overwhelming intake of joysticks?

No matter how you view it, joystick definitely expands the v-jay

There is no scientific link between cavernous vaginas and too much sex. In fact, the vagina is not the only part of the body that is optimized to expand and contract. Stuffing too much food into your mouth cannot make the mouth loose even if you do it many times in a day!
The vagina is by nature highly elastic and is always expanding and contracting. The vagina will become naturally “loose” when a woman is sexually aroused in preparation for intercourse. However, after sex, it tightens and goes back to its normal state. More sex does not make it any “looser.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by TCAT: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
the next one.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Tomreed(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

my friend keep kwayet dia.
Everyone is striving to b relevant but ur own
no follow.

U aren't innocent of the act & it's one of
things u detest the most....
This babe is confused.

The truth hurts though smiley

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

If after several kids as you claimed your husband still uses lube on you, then its because he doesn't care to arouse you enough. Don't deceive yourself thinking you're tight. You aren't.

You even get time dey reply the borehole

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by zainmaxwell(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
taking in different sizes of dicks would expand your vagina.
You are the one that needs to expand your knowledge.
word words ma'am tell her

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by hopilo: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

no follow.

This babe is confused.
From your profile pics, l can see what dick has done to you

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Organs(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:

Excellent point. This NL is just like a Typical Nigerian Village Square. What amazes me the most is the amount of stupidity and idiocy you see on display and you wonder how these people actually function in real life. This lady "Safiaa" laid out clear arguments that penetration does not necessarily enlarge the size of the vagina. Now, you have idiots all over the place talking based on "what they think" or how they think, with no clear proof, then some other set of idiots just insulting and pointing finger without making any point, then another category attacking her person and making absolutely no sense. Whats shameful is that guys are the main culprit. With the stupidity i saw on display on this thread alone, i guarantee you, idiots like FFK and Fayose can actually win elections in Nigeria, and another round of MMM will most definitely thrive in Nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Student125(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Those backing their claim with google search should know non was scientifically experimented, just speculations.
And also you are still getting the point raised wrong, A lady can have sex with one partner 1000 times and still retain its size cuz the size being taken is still within the elastic limit, but if a size that stretches d circumference to its limit is taken, d elasticity will break.
please stop comparing oyinbo dick with some monster black dick we have in Africa. in fact a lady can have sex with 100 diff dick and remain the same provided non of the dick stretches d wall to its limit. if you don't understand that, u need help.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Blackfyre:

Now get what dudes are trying to say. When a woman gets used to a large phallus, let's a 5 or 6 inch girth, she becomes conditioned to enjoy such types. When she then gets married to anything lower, it can not be quite as those will do it for her. Do you get?

I used girth because most women if not all are more bothered about girth than length. Btw way, which do you prefer?

Girth is king
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Temysteve(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

no follow.
This babe is confused.
obviously ur sight is too deem!she never said she's innocent or a virgin but let it be limited.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Temysteve(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

no follow.
This babe is confused.
obviously ur sight is too deem!she never said she's innocent or a virgin but let it be limited...
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Lemmejoor(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
For the comments to get to the 9th page wrongly proves her sentence 'I know this will spark fire' true. One would have thought this should not spark no fire bcox it's coming from a thoughtless, confused, bored, adult wanna be. Well I checked around and ain't no fire. Something has to be done about this cheap internet access. rectify now!
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Dude you need to shut the fvck up and read brighter grammar.
My oh my.grin
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by InvaluableGem: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=Organs post=61952437]

Excellent point. This NL is just like a Typical Nigerian Village Square. What amazes me the most is the amount of stupidity and idiocy you see on display and you wonder how these people actually function in real life. This lady "Safiaa" laid out clear arguments that penetration does not necessarily enlarge the size of the vagina. Now, you have idiots all over the place talking based on "what they think" or how they think, with no clear proof, then some other set of idiots just insulting and pointing finger without making any point, then another category attacking her person and making absolutely no sense. Whats shameful is that guys are the main culprit. With the stupidity i saw on display on this thread alone, i guarantee you, idiots like FFK and Fayose can actually win elections in Nigeria, and another round of MMM will most definitely thrive in Nigeria.

Whenever an empty man wants to flaw a lady's points, the only thing he can think and remember is to call her a prostitute. To such, I pay no attention. With the caliber of some men I see here, I only weep for their wives and future wives.

3 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by InvaluableGem: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Organs:

Whenever an empty man wants to flaw a lady's points, the only thing he can think and remember is to call her a prostitute. To such, I pay no attention. With the caliber of some men I see here, I only weep for their wives and future wives.

5 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by RoyalBlak007: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

♤Variety is the spice

♤of life Ma grin

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by cstr1000: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
We are talking from experience and some people are citing research paid for by feminist lobby groups in the western hemisphere.
Why is it that you never encounter issues of overstretched vaginas in ladies with one body count? They are always tight.
It is the ones with extensive physical experience in sexual intercourse that suffers from this problem.
Occam razor states that the simplest answer is often the correct one.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Jsaviour(f): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
If Nigerians take other issue serious the way they take sex, we would have become the world power. Sex is overrated, don't kill your self because of it. Do what you know is best for you or is the right thing and the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Vutseck(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
naija2:
She is totally right. As a girl and the way the society view us, we should limit our body count. You should not allow every Tom, dick and Harry that says he wants to date u sleep with u. Some are just looking for who to sleep with for a limited time. Your Body count should not even get close to a double digit. Don’t attack her cause she says the truth.

is it possible for a materialistic girl avoid been bleeped

except her guys na zombie

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.