Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

“ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (77175 Views)

If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes / I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by GOFRONT(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
TOO MANY DIFFERENT JOYSTICK INTAKE FROM DIFFERENT MEN

TOO MANY ABORTIONS........

.......makin some of our ladies to present a worn out punna to a Future husband
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Trex4(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
This One Nah Rubbish Talk.....
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Max24: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Student125:

Do u know there is a difference between fact and truth. A fact might not be true.
What are u saying ? A fact is not d truth ? Are u still a student ? Never mind, you will understand later.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Student125(m): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Max24:

What are u saying ? A fact is not d truth ? Are u still a student ? Never mind, you will understand later.
Facts can be proven wrong. EOD
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Organs(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=61960415][/quote]

Your brain abi? Goodnews, it doesn't have to remain BS, you can actually upgrade it. Buy data, do research and get some Knowledge bro, then pls share that knowledge so we all know you actually learned something. Goodluck bro.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by melanch(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
14 pages and still counting! This thread is a complete evidence that the pus.sy rules the world. Those fake boys that wrote their awful experiences about bleeping wide vaginas, won't even reject bleeping them again and again if they get the opportunity.
Limit the intake not because of any stupid widening but for your health, for your name, for your future and for God's sake!

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Kennedy767(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Safiaa:
And this girl should increase her knowledge. A pussy doesn't expand by the amount of intercourse she has had. I can have sex with one man 100 times and another woman can have sex with 5 men, 5 times. So do we measure the size of a vagina by the amount of men, or the amount of times? It's absolute bullshiit. The vagina is a muscle, it retracts back to its original size even after childbirth. Not trying to promote 'oloshoism', but this mentality is ridiculous.

But I do agree with everything else she said.
don't even say what u don't know about....vagina can never retracts to its original size. .. why do girls use alum?...why do girls sit on hot waters nowadays?...WE HAVE LAZ VAGINAL EVERY WHERE
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Kennedy767(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Safiaa:
So now it's different sizes of dicks? So if that ONE dick I'm taking up is huge and we have sex 100 times, that one doesn't matter abi? But as long as its multiple dicks, my vagina must expand. Please you're not making sense. You're a female and you don't know anything about your body. You're allowing the sensless opinions to delude your mind. Grab a book luv.
u that knows it then add to the post... don't take anything from the post...the post is just the bitter Truth
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kennedy767:
u that knows it then add to the post... don't take anything from the post...the post is just the bitter Truth
O boy, wetin you talk? Ejo, keep hush....you gerrit? You nonentities don tire me. E don do plase.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by judgedredd22(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Organs:

Your brain abi? Goodnews, it doesn't have to remain BS, you can actually upgrade it. Buy data, do research and get some Knowledge bro, then pls share that knowledge so we all know you actually learned something. Goodluck bro.

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Bowwow11(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Safiaa:
And this girl should increase her knowledge. A pussy doesn't expand by the amount of intercourse she has had. I can have sex with one man 100 times and another woman can have sex with 5 men, 5 times. So do we measure the size of a vagina by the amount of men, or the amount of times? It's absolute bullshiit. The vagina is a muscle, it retracts back to its original size even after childbirth. Not trying to promote 'oloshoism', but this mentality is ridiculous.

But I do agree with everything else she said.
well said thanks very much!!!
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by tundeblack: 10:15am On May 19, 2019
Thanks Opeyemi for saying this. Mail me anyways let's relate
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by dia4iam(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2019
Safiaa:
Ok, understood. But this has nothing to do with what im trying to say, because I'm not an advocate of promiscuity. I'm just trying to lay down the facts of the female body. Thats all.
Minister of pusssie and dick affairs, I hail o. It is common for medical practitioners to underplay issues that should not be an issue in the first place just to get people to stop worrying about them. While it is true that the vaginal walls has the ability to contract and expand just like a rubber and might lose shape overtime as a result of the wear and tear of childbirth and the body gradually losing its ability to keep the muscles together which might come with age, no true survey, to the best of my knowledge, has been conducted to disavow the myth of the effect of the frequency of sex, as well as the size of the male member on the integrity of the vaginal muscles. However, what I do know as a fact is that the human body and the way it reacts to stimuli cannot be generalized. What works for A, might not work well with B and that opens the floor for moderation, which is where we can play on a level ground.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by tck2000(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Modelqwen:
shocked

my friend keep kwayet dia. Everyone is striving to b relevant but ur own no follow.

U aren't innocent of the act & it's one of things u detest the most.... This babe is confused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.