Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) (9730 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / When Does She Moan The Most: With Condom Or Raw ? / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) by PharmJohn88(m): 12:21am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
That babe wearing the blue jeans. Lemme not say what's on my mind. lipsrsealed
Shares the same HIV/AIDS status with you?
Re: She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) by makydebbie(f): 12:47am On Nov 02, 2017
PharmJohn88:

Shares the same HIV/AIDS status with you?
And your family members.
Re: She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) by PharmJohn88(m): 5:42am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
And your family members.

You mean my family members that weren't afraid of speaking out our mind like the timid you did?

I thought you said you were not gonna say what's in your mind? Mtchewww...

Some dafts have a way of exposing themselves...

Let me tell you, whatever is in your mind, "that lady in blue jeans" is far more better than you.

To me, that pix is just comic; it's a satire: the owner of that image had something in mind different from whatever you thought with your comment --
the poster was hell-bent on exposing the homosexual slant of females when they choose lesbianism as a spree of sexual orientation for their satisfaction.

With these said, make sure you're not the one in that gown. Of course, she looks more like your dp.

#Check it out...
Re: She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) by makydebbie(f): 6:10am On Nov 02, 2017
PharmJohn88:

You mean my family members that weren't afraid of speaking out our mind like the timid you did?

I thought you said you were not gonna say what's in your mind? Mtchewww...

Some dafts have a way of exposing themselves...

Let me tell you, whatever is in your mind, "that lady in blue jeans" is far more better than you.

To me, that pix is just comic; it's a satire: the owner of that image had something in mind different from whatever you thought with your comment --
the poster was hell-bent on exposing the homosexual slant of females when they choose lesbianism as a spree of sexual orientation for their satisfaction.

With these said, make sure you're not the one in that gown. Of course, she looks more like your dp.

#Check it out...
All this epistle for me? I hit a nerve. grin

K
Re: She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Wat re this small small girls practicing @ this age Olorun?
Re: She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) by PharmJohn88(m): 6:16am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
All this epistle for me? I hit a nerve. grin

K

WHO ELSE?
HIT IT HARDER.
DOES IT PAIN?
APOLOGIES.

HOPE U HAD A SPLENDID NIGHT?
Re: She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) by Saintdaprince(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2017
The both are sick and need an attention of a doctor. Someone please call 911.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Masturbation Really A Sin? See Masturbation Photos. / Cardi B Goes N*ked, Shows Off Heavy Butt After Husband’s Birthday Party / Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.