Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man (1392 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by boman2014: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2017
According to a video shared by Andrew Kibe, an angry Kenyan man, he sees no reason why Kenyan ladies would choose to relate with Nigerians instead of them.

While complaining in the video, Kibe said Nigerian women are ugly and the men can't speak good English, yet the Kenyan women
fancy them for some reason he couldn't understand.

Kibe went ahead to say that the last time Nigeria had a noticeable 'beautiful woman' was about 20 years ago, and the woman happened to be Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic.

He accused Kenyan women of being with Nigerian men for money,
and for the main fact that they are foreigners.
He also mentioned that Nigerian men are 'running away' from Nigeria because they don't have beautiful women, adding that Nigerians don't even have electricity and shouldn't even be able to 'step up to us '.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zER3Fz9964c

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=801795203360329&id=229799260559929&_rdr
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by AntiWailer: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Says a Kenya man cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by iamJ(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2017

1000000000000000%

Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2017

Baba, why u so #SAVAGE?

Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by inotice: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2017
Haha.. PAINMENT!
Talking about English,Who English epp? heck, English is just a language used for communication.Kenyean English wey dey sound like antique locomotive train.Look at his oblong head like zombie.I can understand;your women are chasing us cause we get swagg.it not just about cheddah.We MASCULINE! Go and kill yourself.Since you have masturbating on Rita Dominic Pictures over the past decade,then it is safe to say that you gonna loose control at the sight of an average Nigerian woman.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by teresafaith: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2017
Somehow true
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2017
He's deluded. Nigerian English happens to be the best in the African continent. We don't struggle to pronounce words like our counterparts when we know our onion. I can't even compare a Nigerian spoken English to that of a South African, not to talk of a Kenyan. Ode!.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by iamJ(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Baba, why u so #SAVAGE?

he burned them with the truth

Kenyan fire
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by RoyalBlak007: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2017
♤Coming from a Kenyan? gringrin

♤...°•°Joke°•°
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by Jostico: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2017
teresafaith:
Somehow true

I doubt your nationality and your citizenship

Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by teresafaith: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Jostico:

Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by Seeker17(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Na today?
Kenyans are always so obsessed with Nigeria that I stopped taking them serious a long time ago
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by Bibi294(f): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2017
boman2014:
According to a video shared by Andrew Kibe, an angry Kenyan man, he sees no reason why Kenyan ladies would choose to relate with Nigerians instead of them.

While complaining in the video, Kibe said Nigerian women are ugly and the men can't speak good English, yet the Kenyan women
fancy them for some reason he couldn't understand.

Kibe went ahead to say that the last time Nigeria had a noticeable 'beautiful woman' was about 20 years ago, and the woman happened to be Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic.

He accused Kenyan women of being with Nigerian men for money,
and for the main fact that they are foreigners.
He also mentioned that Nigerian men are 'running away' from Nigeria because they don't have beautiful women, adding that Nigerians don't even have electricity and shouldn't even be able to 'step up to us '.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zER3Fz9964c

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=801795203360329&id=229799260559929&_rdr

These our men won't stop disgracing us... Why should a sane Nigerian man drag ladies with this coconut-headed man...

Who English epP? The way other African countries are carrying Nigeria matter for head sef get kleg.... If they can't beat us... Let them join us...

Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by frankkydee(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2017
Jostico:

She's a transcitizen grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by madridguy(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2017
Bad belle guy. I trust my naija guys, dey don use money take collect the slowpoke girl friend. Nigerians peppering them everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
he burned them with the truth

Kenyan fire

Miss Universe is coming soon..

We shall see if Miss Nigeria or Miss Kenya will make it to the top 5 sha.. wink
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2017
Bibi294:

These our men won't stop disgracing us... Why should a sane Nigerian man drag ladies with this coconut-headed man...

Who English epP? The way other African countries are carrying Nigeria matter for head sef get kleg.... If they can't beat us... Let them join us...

They need to fix their insecurities 'cause it's not our fault that we're the most populated and everywhere by the virtue of that. I guess a Naija guy must have drilled his girlfriend so his frustrations and sweeping generalisation.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by iamJ(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Miss Universe is coming soon..

We shall see if Miss Nigeria or Miss Kenya will make it to the top 5 sha.. wink
top 5 cheesy

There are few fine girls in Nigeria

And they are not poor and jobless to go for miss universe

The rest no just follow
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
top 5 cheesy

There are few fine girls in Nigeria

And they are not poor and jobless to go for miss universe

The rest no just follow

Well , Miss Universe pageant has age limit my Love...18-27 wink this is the "peak time" of every young ladies in the world..

Its all about BEAUTY & BRAIN..

Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2017
the Kenya women no fancy you because you no fine and you don't have anything to show
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by iamJ(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Well , Miss Universe pageant has age limit my Love...18-27 wink this is the "peak time" of every young ladies in the world..

Its all about BEAUTY & BRAIN..

forget brains

U can be beautiful with no brain and go

But u cant be ugly with brain and go
Re: Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
forget brains

U can be beautiful with no brain and go

But u cant be ugly with brain and go

Hahahaah..go where? grin

Miss Universe committee wont let you win if u only have beauty & no brain sha...
Who knows one day, one of the slay queens in romance section will join the Miss U cheesy

After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / Please,i Need Your Opinion Concerning This Matter / My Gf Want Me To Style