Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? (13920 Views)

Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2010
this must be thread #59087 on this issue.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by honeric01(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2010
afrobaby:

u answered the question urself, it's just becos it's the first, just like your first car, your first house, your first job, anything that happens first oonly leaves a memory that last longer
av u heard of first impression last longer, just like that
any cure, I dont know of any, but all the same, just avoid as much as possible to talk about him/ her in the presence of your present love, cos it hurts

This your analogy no go at all because can't remember alot of my first stuffs especially phone.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Felibaby(f): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2010
I can never forget my first love.

He was a bastard to the core. sad
Still trying to move on since 4years ago.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by v3: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2010
I can't forget the wild things we did, it was love all the way, till i moved, we're STILL in touch. embarassed
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by madlady(f): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
Felibaby:

I can never forget my first love.

He was a naughty person to the core. sad
Still trying to move on since 4years ago.

Yes mine was a spiteful peace of work.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by kokoye(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
Big deal.

I had way too many 'first loves' until I met the perfect one.

It is the ladies that make it a big deal.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Felibaby(f): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
Why did the moderator change my words. i wrote bastar, d and not naughty.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Tchijoy(f): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
coollove is a gift rare and dear so at the first encounter is always strong and due to the fact that ladies are relationship oriented the first ever love encounter is an indelible mark to their souls very difficult to erase.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by dancewith: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
Do not forget your first love is usually those you married or are still with. It does not necessarily mean the first person you dated. You may or may not have loved this person

In many cases the first love is the one they married after so many trials.

I hope you can now see why they are hard to forget?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
dancewith:

Do not forget your first love is usually those you married or are still with. It does not necessarily mean the first person you dated. You may or may not have loved this person

In many cases the first love is the one they married after so many trials.

I hope you can now see why they are hard to forget?

Exactly!

Not forgetting a first love doesn't necessarily mean your still in love with the person or if the opportunity came again to date the person you would cease it!
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
coz d first love na im enter d place
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by mamagee3(f): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2010
onc4all:

Why is to hard to forget your first love ??

Cos its a reminder of your first failure!

Gbam.
*DEATH*

It's quite difficult to forget your first love because she's the first person you ever had a relationship with.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by ronkeve(f): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
The heart can't forget d first person that showed it love outside home.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by akwaowoudo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
It reminds me of the energy, time and resources lost when my head wasn't matured in that context. Poor me! Now i'm a great tutor in relationship.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Poundstan: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
4get first lv, with the way the world is turning into some gals neva had it at the back of their mind, whether a guy is first or not . They still cheat and double date. If i matters most to them infidelity would not have been rampant in this country, especially amongst women.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by dammillici(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2010
its hard to forget cos when you think of love, the name comes to mind unless you are not ready to be involved in anythin that has to do wit love
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by ebonysmoot(f): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2010
hey poster its not peculiar to every one cos for me i actually cant even  remember my first luv was grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by spikytang(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2010
i think say na only me, men i neva still 4get my 1st love,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by latepa(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
I won't lie, this post made me to remember her because i forgot all about my first love long time ago
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by maxani: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
Well, are talking about first love or first sex? The main reason why many find the "first love thing" difficult is because there was sex. Trust me guys, If there was no sex, all you are left with is a fuzzy cute feeling for the person and nothing more!
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
Just like anything that's a first, you generally don't forget it, then there's the standard thing, you use it to weigh against your next relationships, I think
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by kehindebad(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2010
That's why he's the 1st now, you guys shared everything together,

He knew you before anybody, well, did, lol

Dont' worry Old things pass away, so that new things come to stay
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by chidyke77(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
waooo:

coz d first love na im enter d place
i dnt think many of u really understood d thread topic or may be d poster himself. In my own understanding of first love does'nt mean that u must hv had a intimacy wt him or her. Your first love might be a platonic relationship(correct me if am wrong) which u cn still cherish a lot unless if d poster mean your ''first intimacy'' which i knw is unforgetable too,sex is nt love.
As for me my first love is different frm my first relationship that ended on a platonic affair bt yet i cherished it more than my first intimacy wt d girl i didnt love to move wt bt we actually had a couple of intimacy wt bt i dnt cherished her wheneva d flashback thot came to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by beejaei: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2010
Your mind is messing with you.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by chidyke77(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
beejaei:

Your mind is messing with you.

be specific coz u didn't point out were u dìsagree wt me lets analyse it?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by madlady(f): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
chidyke77:

i dnt think many of u really understood d thread topic or may be d poster himself. In my own understanding of first love does'nt mean that u must hv had a intimacy wt him or her. Your first love might be a platonic relationship(correct me if am wrong) which u cn still cherish a lot unless if d poster mean your ''first intimacy'' which i knw is unforgetable too,intimacy is nt love.
As for me my first love is different frm my first relationship that ended on a platonic affair bt yet i cherished it more than my first intimacy wt d girl i didnt love to move wt bt we actually had a couple of intimacy wt bt i dnt cherished her wheneva d flashback thot came to me.

I agree with you, my first love had nothing to do with s e x , it was platonic, and not so long ago, but I still wish I could boil him in hot palm oil. angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by H2O2: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
prototype

na beans? first second third fourth fifth . . . . infinity, they're all in the memory stored away
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by chamotex(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
ibkaye:

Just like anything that's a first, you generally don't forget it, then there's the standard thing, you use it to weigh against your next relationships, I think

Who is your first love? Ralph?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
chamotex:

Who is your first love? Ralph?
Lol, what?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2010
A visitor to a lunatic asylum found one of the inmates rocking back and forth in a chair cooing repeatedly in a soft, contented manner, “Lulu, Lulu,

“What’s this man’s problem?” he asked the doctor.

“Lulu. She was the woman who jilted him,” was the doctor’s reply.

As they proceeded on the tour they came to a padded cell whose occupant was banging his head repeatedly against the wall and moaning, “Lulu, Lulu, .”

“Is Lulu this man’s problem too?” asked the visitor.

“Yes,” said the doctor. “He’s the one Lulu finally married.”

----------------------------------------------
Lesson => There are only two afflictions in life: not getting what you are attached to; and getting what you are attached to.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by H2O2: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^^^^Lol interesting
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by chamotex(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol, what?

Tell me about ur 1st love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Different Ways Girls React When A Guy Cums In Them - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.