Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? (13913 Views)

Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by zeeluv: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2010
u've already answered ur question,d first kiss and first sex,is nt easy how can u forget a tin like dat.but if eventually u broke up jst move and say is normal.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by chic2pimp(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2010
Forget Wetin? shocked shocked shocked
Person wey I don forget already undecided
Infact if she appear tomorrow, I go ask am 'Who You Be'?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2010
chamotex:

Tell me about your 1st love
lol cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by chamotex(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
ibkaye:

lol cheesy

Wots funny?
Was that what I asked you? angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by naijamind: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2010
That's just the way it is. Your first love is Usually the one you give your all.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by comoros: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
Because your first love told you "HEY, LOOK AT THE SKY AND SEE THAT GOAT EATING GRASS!" Before you 'soji', he don chop your innocence. Now that you're older and wiser, you can't help but wonder at how he got it without breaking a sweat! grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by jaybee3(m): 7:06am On Mar 19, 2010
madlady:

I agree with you, my first love had nothing to do with s e x , it was platonic, and not so long ago, but I still wish I could boil him in hot palm oil. angry angry angry
OMG, dis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what did he do?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by victorazy(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2010
My first love? mmmmmm, i dont think i can 4get her even when i marry i will surely tell my wife
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2010
chamotex:

Wots funny?
Was that what I asked you? angry angry angry
I do not have a first love, happy? cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by sayso: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2010
Rod Stewart, firs cut is the deepest.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by sirt1(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2010
First Love! First Love!! First Love!!!

From ladies perspective/angle, It is very difficult to forget. First love here means the guy that disvirgin u whether from ur own freewill or u were being forced. Any lady who want to be truthful to herself will wish to marry the first guy that had intimacy with her. If a lady bought a mansion for u and u did not touch her b4 the separation, I can bet it, she may not remember ur name if asked.

For guys, it goes the same way, but not as ladies.

sayso:

Rod Stewart, firs cut is the deepest.

Exactly.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by madlady(f): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2010
jay bee:

OMG, dis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what did he do?

Hmmmmm don't you know
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by babsmii(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2010
cos of greed
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
I cant even remember falling in love, let alone forget a first love. Spiritually Jesus is my first love, can never forget him, He's my life.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by PrincessUgo(f): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
Cos they are d first, they will b ur first
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by supereagle(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2010
I cannot forget my [size=20pt]Sweet Heart of Gold[/size], the first woman in my life. I wish I could turn the hand of clock back.
She introduced to the real man and lady relationship.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by dns(m): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2010
its normal cos like me when i was every little, their's this my little friend too, that we do play 2gether, and one day she bed wet and the sister beat her and said to her do you think any man will marry you if your bed weting, i felt sorry for her but was angry with the sister for beating my friend, and immidiatly we left the sister present i told her not to worry that i will marry her weither she bed wet or not, so she sharked her head as an acceptance. and since then as am growing up she never depart in my memory, when i started doing girl friend i tried to find her but could not, in inspite of 14 years of lost contact i still look for and find her, and today we are together. that is first life for you. any thing first for me is unique
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by unitee(f): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2010
The first cut is the deepest
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by father2father4eva(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2010
well it was our 1st time, even if there is nothing 2 remember I can't forget her innocet cry
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by segunjowo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2010
Your first love? Hmmm. usually your first mistake, but not completely. it's only natural for you to remember it often. For me it was the first time i swam in an abyss of perfidy!
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by kaykaybaba(m): 3:51am On Mar 23, 2010
cos it reminds you of what it was like to just trust someone completely, now you know better grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Ladygail(f): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2010
Its really hard. Thinking about it scares u. and u scared tat u might not be able to love again.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Echidime(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2010
because your first love is your first illusion.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by confrenzy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
na wa o
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by agbasi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2010
Perspectives
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 25, 2010
agbasi:

i think it is hard to forget your first love if and only if your relationship was not platonic. Most people get into a relationship with the wrong things in their head. You get into a relationship as if you are getting into "HollyWood". You go into unhealthy relationship (intimacy). First love with intimacy is hard to forget, because it was the first experience. First love without intimacy and other things are actually easy to let go. Teens out there, makes more of friends of the opposite gender, just to enjoy the company, get to know a lot about the opposite gender, so that when you become a full adult, you are ready to make a decision that you will live to thank God.

The BIG word is, my dear, intimacy OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS FORNICATION or ADULTERY. BIG sin against God, because your body is the Temple of the most high God. It is for worship and adoration. look into a guy' s eyes or a lady's eyes and say NO to intimacy before marriage. I did that and I am proud to say my husband is the only man that "touched me" PRAISE GOD SOMEONE!!! smiley smiley smiley

ahh, you're so cute smiley
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by H2O2: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2010
agbasi:

i think it is hard to forget your first love if and only if your relationship was not platonic. Most people get into a relationship with the wrong things in their head. You get into a relationship as if you are getting into "HollyWood". You go into unhealthy relationship (intimacy). First love with intimacy is hard to forget, because it was the first experience. First love without intimacy and other things are actually easy to let go. Teens out there, makes more of friends of the opposite gender, just to enjoy the company, get to know a lot about the opposite gender, so that when you become a full adult, you are ready to make a decision that you will live to thank God.

The BIG word is, my dear, intimacy OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS FORNICATION or ADULTERY. BIG sin against God, because your body is the Temple of the most high God. It is for worship and adoration. look into a guy' s eyes or a lady's eyes and say NO to intimacy before marriage. I did that and I am proud to say my husband is the only man that "touched me" PRAISE GOD SOMEONE!!! smiley smiley smiley

Your husband? Your profile shows "m" . All this preaching and you have a husband man?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by raichy: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2010
up till now, i dnt ve an answer to dis qstn bt i still wonder, my first love, every moment of it was great i must say, even till nw, dose memories re still in my head.nd i dnt tink i will 4get dos emoments,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Osama10(m): 3:11am On Aug 14, 2010
Simply because its your first.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2017
sad
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2017
First love is not easy forgotten but even at that I have to move on without him.I hardly remember him seriously.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? / Why Is Raw Sex Sweeter Than Condom Sex : ) / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.