Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! (34596 Views)

Beware Of Reddish Palm Oil, NAFDAC Warns Nigerians / Fresh Eggs Now For Sale @cheaper Price / See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by McWhillion(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Tension532:
them no feed the chickens well
buh yhur post is useless sha

I think you need to research well before saying things like this. There are fake eggs and its funny that you make light a serious issue out of sheer ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by hitman2911: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2017
We need to educate ourselves. This is not a case of fake egg but unhealthy egg. Possibly it has expired. There is difference between fake and expired thing.
How much will take to make a fake egg that has almost the same features of a normal egg compared to eggs from poultry?

2 Likes

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by sinaj(f): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2017
yvelchstores:
u will not silently wallow in ignorance,u want to take others with you. I bought it 1kobo.
lol @ Ikobo grin
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by toprealman: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2017
So the eggs I used this morning had " milk" colored yoke not the usual yellow. Tasted odd too.
Guess the bulk of chicken feed in circulation are adulterated or something
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by guess1109(f): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2017
skillzbae:
I gave up on the world when a lady tried selling powdered egg to us at surulere, someone gave her pot and stove she added water to the powder added a pinch of salt and pepper fried it, it looked like eggs, smelt like eggs, in fact u can't believe it's not real eggs, just 1 sachet can feed two adults, she ran away when the boys there wanted to beat her for selling it. For more than a week I kept trying to understand how eggs could be made to powder form

The main problem with a lot of Nigerians is that we're too suspicious for our own good, one of the reasons religious charlatans keep milking us dry. There's powdered egg, it's been from the time of WWII. It's made the same way powdered milk is made. U can Google it to confirm.

@Op, what's the meaning of fake egg? U think it's everything that is cheap to produce the fake? It makes more sense to complain of the feeds the chickens are being fed with that's affecting the quality of the eggs.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by stormborn28(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2017
I even saw a fake pen..is the other day... it has a small ball on its cap... I don't just understand this country
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Dearlord(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2017
how come u don't know a healthy eggs merely looking at it?
I have been eating eggs since 1960 and I can tell of even how old an egg is.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by samsam2019: 10:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Some people no jus get sense.

Which one is fake egg again?
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by ezzylee(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2017
skillzbae:
I gave up on the world when a lady tried selling powdered egg to us at surulere, someone gave her pot and stove she added water to the powder added a pinch of salt and pepper fried it, it looked like eggs, smelt like eggs, in fact u can't believe it's not real eggs, just 1 sachet can feed two adults, she ran away when the boys there wanted to beat her for selling it. For more than a week I kept trying to understand how eggs could be made to powder form

Powdered eggs exist. Google for yourself

1 Like

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by delishpot: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2017
kay29000:
Fake egg ke. Egg is too cheap for people to invest money into making fake of it. It is probably egg from a rare breed of chicken or something.

Not so. Fake eggs eliminates the need to raise and care for chickens. It's way cheaper to buy the chemicals to make the eggs than buy chicken, feed and maintain the health and clean the poultry. That is why they find it more convenient to make fake eggs than go through the process of caring for live birds.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2017
angry angry
It takes a fake girl to identify a fake egg. No be only factory egg.
When you identify a problem, do some research to know the cause of reason for what you experienced.
People today! Now the quest of hitting FP is costing your intelligence.
Someone said nada like powdered egg.
Read up my friend!
You wake to expose your ignorance on NL today.
Na only you chop the egg?
Mitschww

2 Likes

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by delishpot: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2017
skillzbae:

Eggs can be dehydrated and made into powder. It exists although I wouldn't trust a street seller or any mediocre seller to have the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by ireneidiva(f): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2017
skillzbae:
Madam when mango and orange can be in powdered form, why not eggs?

1 Like

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by pawesome(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Hw dem wn tk produce fake eggs na...haba..lets jst say d chickens were nt fed properly n dazal buh producing fake eggs..dsnt make sense
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Chinko eggs
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Linux007(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2017
guess1109:

The main problem with a lot of Nigerians is that we're too suspicious for our own good, one of the reasons religious charlatans keep milking us dry. There's powdered egg, it's been from the time of WWII. It's made the same way powdered milk is made. U can Google it to confirm.

@Op, what's the meaning of fake egg? U think it's everything that is cheap to produce the fake? It makes more sense to complain of the feeds the chickens are being fed with that's affecting the quality of the eggs.
samsam2019:
Some people no jus get sense.

Which one is fake egg again?
Josephamstrong1:
angry angry
When you identify a problem, do some research to know the cause of reason for what you experienced.
Read up my friend!
Mitschww
How to make fake egg : https://www.naija.ng/1078569-beware-see-fake-eggs-photos-video.html
https://m.theepochtimes.com/watch-how-china-makes-chemical-laced-artificial-eggs_1964429.html

pawesome:
Hw dem wn tk produce fake eggs na...haba..lets jst say d chickens were nt fed properly n dazal buh producing fake eggs..dsnt make sense

Thank me later

Obviously ignorance is our bane in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by royalamour(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2017
yvelchstores:
u will not silently wallow in ignorance,u want to take others with you. I bought it 1kobo.

Don't mind all these stray dogs on here. Most of them shitty kids.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by royalamour(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2017
pawesome:

Go to YouTube and stop being lazy.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by royalamour(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
angry angry
Read up my friend!
Mitschww

It is you that is ignorant.

What is wrong with some people?

Damn! This is heartbreaking.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by givenny(f): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Nigeria which way
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Jimmy231: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided nonsense. U go buy malnutrition, poverty stricken 4 for 50 naira eggs Com tag it FAKE.
Ode instead of thanking him for the info so u never heard of this...na 50k he buy am
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by ipobarecriminals: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Jimmy231:
Ode instead of thanking him for the info so u never heard of this...na 50k he buy am
lil kid.Feel free to kal any elder in ur house from 46 above ode.Go skool,mbanu!U'll rather waste ur time betting bet9ja from 8 to 8..Go ask a poultry farmer how possible to produce fake eggs/take time to research. .I dnt reply teens. kid
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by udemzyudex(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
so somebody manufacture fake eggs/hen in dis country? Why don't u people consult poultry farmer to shed light on dis?I give up

That's exactly what she want to do.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Coldfeets: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2017
First, we had plastic rice.

Now we fake eggs.

Probably Nnamdi is right and it is actually Jubrin from Sudan!!!
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by ipobarecriminals: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2017
udemzyudex:

That's exactly what she want to do.
Good!Patiently waiting for her answer/rejoinder to dis useless post.Let her go challenge the seller not coming here to post nonsense.Abi Nafdac office nor dey Abuja again?Who stop her ftom going there to report? Useless post.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by obowunmi(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Fake egg is a thing.

Glad you didn't eat it.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by UjuJoan2: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2017
khome:
Learn how to ignore some comments/people

I really need to learn. . . embarassed embarassed
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by udemzyudex(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Good!Patiently waiting for her answer/rejoinder to dis useless post.Let her go challenge the seller not coming here to post nonsense.Abi Nafdac office nor dey Abuja again?Who stop her ftom going there to report? Useless post.

Chill naa, she will definitely update us.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by melaninbae: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2017
Tension532:
them no feed the chickens well
buh yhur post is useless sha

No dear.. .if the bird is malnourished, the yolk becomes very light and mixes with the egg white as soon as you break it.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Veeflow(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2017
yvelchstores:
This is the way it looks. For those saying they didn't feed the chickens well, you can see the egg looks super healthy, it gives the look of a very very fresh and healthy egg.I did a video. Will probably post it on IG. Bless u
my dear don't disturb your self..you did well to post it.. Those fools saying rubbish about it will be the victims. AMEN. cux I see no reason why someone will post something that will help us and we will now be saying he/she bought a malnutrition or spoilt egg as if that was the persons 1st time of buying egg.. Nairaland and porous brain fellas this days ehn. Quote me and I will package swear from monkeypox patient to u
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by doctuw(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2017
skillzbae:
there is powdered egg. Powdered milk exist now. It's the same process getting both to powdered form. Powdered egg is a form of preserving eggs.

1 Like

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Mrjo(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2017
UjuJoan2:

This is appalling. . . Wickedness in high places. I think you need to start with the seller, obviously she knew about it. I bet she bought the eggs at a cheaper wholesale rate and sold it at the normal retail rate to make more profit.

We are the cause of our problems here in Nigeria, everybody wants to get rich overnight. Too too bad!

I think you should report the seller to SON. Let her say where she got the eggs from. Nawa!
b4 u conclude ask urself what process the manufacturer of that egg will go b4 making one? Dose it worth it? Hw much? ₦50? Even ₦100 it dosent worth ịt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eat Or Pass? / What Cheaper Food Can I Buy Instead Of Rice? / Woman Sells Rat Meat By Roadside. Would You Buy? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.