Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! (34601 Views)

Beware Of Reddish Palm Oil, NAFDAC Warns Nigerians / Fresh Eggs Now For Sale @cheaper Price / See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
kay29000:

If you don't apologize before the end of today, you will die in your sleep. It is not everyone you open your mouth and spew thrash to.

Kayode Olumide Odusanya the son of mr So & so.And u think its everyone u can threathen? You stinking rat jew!!! After decieving yourself that u actually graduated.. We will find u and skin u.. Shebi u are into fetish since u say i will die in my sleep.. I will do my own physically and this isnt a threath... I know where u base in lag n Ibadan & its just a matter of time b4 i zero in on ur exact location.. Frustrated little jew!!! When they find u which they will... U will get my message clearly..bloody Internet gangster!
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by kay29000(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
dairykidd:

Kayode Olumide Odusanya the son of mr Yomi Odusanya.And u think its everyone u can threathen? You stinking rat jew!!! After decieving yourself that u actually graduated.. We will find u and skin u.. Shebi u are into fetish since u say i will die in my sleep.. I will do my own physically and this isnt a threath... I know where u base in lag n Ibadan & its just a matter of time b4 i zero in on ur exact location.. Frustrated little jew!!! When they find u which they will... U will get my message clearly..bloody Internet gangster!

What's up...check your mail. I sent you a PM.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by kay29000(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
dairykidd:

Kayode Olumide Odusanya the son of mr Yomi Odusanya.And u think its everyone u can threathen? You stinking rat jew!!! After decieving yourself that u actually graduated.. We will find u and skin u.. Shebi u are into fetish since u say i will die in my sleep.. I will do my own physically and this isnt a threath... I know where u base in lag n Ibadan & its just a matter of time b4 i zero in on ur exact location.. Frustrated little jew!!! When they find u which they will... U will get my message clearly..bloody Internet gangster!

Dude, i've been on sick bed in UCH since Sunday...I log into Nairaland today and the first thing i see is an insult, how do you expect i would feel? But you are a regular person here, you know that was just an empty threath i fired at you. You didn't have to bring my dad into this.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
kay29000:

What's up...check your mail. I sent you a PM.
I don't do PM's cant even remember the fvckn passwrd... But u will get what's coming to u blv that. I do not take threaths to my life lightly.. I'm not that kind of person.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by kay29000(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
dairykidd:

I don't do PM's cant even remember the fvckn passwrd... But u will get what's coming to u blv that. I do not take threaths to my life lightly.. I'm not that kind of person.

I'm not a magician...I can't do anything from a sick bed. It was just a bluff...call me- 0706-1004125.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
kay29000:

I'm not a magician...I can't do anything from a sick bed. It was just a bluff...call me- 0706-1004125.
What department are u in UCH?
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by kay29000(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
dairykidd:

You want to send guys to come teach me a lesson? I already said i'm sorry. Okay, let me swallow my pride and say it again...I apologize for what i said.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by kay29000(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
dairykidd:

Please can you edit my dad's name out of that your comment?
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 25, 2018
kay29000:

Please can you edit my dad's name out of that your comment?
Done.. Forget everything

1 Like

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by kay29000(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2018
dairykidd:

Done.. Forget everything
Thanks.
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by dukeprince50: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
dairykidd:

Do your research before typing long rubbish.. The internet has made researching easy for even lazy people
im an agriculturist and I know what I'm saying
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! by fabulouslove(f): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Call/whatsapp 08166229380.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Cheaper Food Can I Buy Instead Of Rice? / Woman Sells Rat Meat By Roadside. Would You Buy? (Photos) / Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.