Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) (25282 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by 2shure: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
i need go buy young buck album
called ten toes down.
fuc this shit menn
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Vado(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gloria3389:
not romantic one bit...

Taaaaargghhh!!!

Nah, it is actually so cute. I have to beat this creativity. cool
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by ikombe: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mcowubaba:
This could be me and si...
But you don't replay PMs
angry angry
replay PMs grin

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by awa(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
The guy is a Fool.... Heart Attack is not something to play with. Why not just tell the lady I want to marry you finish. Make him pray original Heart Attack don't come his way when the same girl might leave perhaps within first year of their wedding. Rubbish.....
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Amungwele: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PEOPLE JUST CAN'T PRIVATIZE ANYTHING.

Geezzz!!! What kind of English is that?
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by bigfather(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PEOPLE JUST CAN'T PRIVATIZE ANYTHING.

Everything na show !
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by madridguy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
This is too expensive. What if the lady has hypertension. shocked
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by jayneebae(f): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
awa:
The guy is a Fool.... Heart Attack is not something to play with. Why not just tell the lady I want to marry you finish. Make him pray original Heart Attack don't come his way when the same girl might leave perhaps within first year of their wedding. Rubbish.....
ha oga take am easy now
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by cooljoe7(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
hehehehee...the guys face when he was about getting up . couldn't just fake it.laughts!! while the babe be like..sup boo?? then it got poped out then excitement follows ..wish u the best.
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Gloria3389(f): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Vado:

Nah, it is actually so cute. I have to beat this creativity. cool
not creative mbok so many other ways are there...
we have different definitions for cuteness sha
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by olarmide(f): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
hia!!!..is dis wats trending?..acting Nigeria film in d name of proposal...iranu...i dey vex sef
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Killurself: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nobody like to take their fiancee to his family and access her a little. Nowadays you will proposed to lady without ur parents approval with sorts of drama like heart attack, epilepsy drama, convulsion series drama, all dis disgrace call romantic for woman that can leave you at anytime for rubbish reason. Nawaoo ooo, tomorrow the guy will be complain of my wife beat my mother,she too nagging, she was maltreat my family etc. I know People will call it old sch to take ur fiance to stay with ur parents for accessing her before you propose to her but it really work better than nowadays, that's why this century marriage collapse easily. A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by waunieducation: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
opethom:
Rada rada
I'm a yoruba guy but there's something about the phrase "rada rada' that cracks me up each time i set my eyes on it cheesy
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gloria3389:
not romantic one bit...

Taaaaargghhh!!!
what if your own come fake epilepsy grin grin
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Drama king
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by GoshenNLA(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
FINALLY BACK!
Freebies for all.....
I will be giving away freebies from now Nov. 1 to year ending 2017. Lots of Avatar images, Avatar Customized Tees, Neck Chains and Phone cases
Just follow me @ https://www.instagram.com/airbenderz_ibadan
Once you follow and I follow back, Drop me a DM on How To win.
Am waiting for your messages on Instagram
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Ijeluv82(f): 4:53am On Nov 03, 2017
nice way, Congrats to her.......
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2017
fuckerstard:

That's because nothing is private anymore.
true
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2017
Show
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Gloria3389(f): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
what if your own come fake epilepsy grin grin

grin grin ....he no go wan try am na....I no even like the idea of dramatic proposals....
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gloria3389:

grin grin ....he no go wan try am na....I no even like the idea of dramatic proposals....
LOL.
So you want it simple
A gentle kiss followed by 'will you marry me'
And not fainting and dying just to propose
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by temblor1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
The Real Heart Attack Will Come When She Is Expecting A Car
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Gloria3389(f): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL. So you want it simple A gentle kiss followed by 'will you marry me' And not fainting and dying just to propose
yes o...and I'll gladly say "Yes!, baby let's do this"
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gloria3389:

yes o...and I'll gladly say "Yes!, baby let's do this"
did you say let's do it shocked
So you are not female after all undecided
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Gloria3389(f): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
did you say let's do it shocked So you are not female after all undecided
I be female ooo...no turn me to male grin ..
I can't tell boo 'let's do it'
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Gloria3389:

I be female ooo...no turn me to male grin ..

I can't tell boo 'let's do it'
okay oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.