Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

How Effective Is Shea Butter In The Treatment Of Sprain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Effective Is Shea Butter In The Treatment Of Sprain? (1389 Views)

Which Lady Knows This Pls? How Effective Is It?(pics Inside) / Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? / Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is Shea Butter In The Treatment Of Sprain? by emblem2d(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
it's ove 2 months now that i sprained my both ankles, although the pain would have gone just 2weeks after the incident occured, but when i went to write post-UTME at the course of standing and walking, the pain escalate than normal. some one prescribed shea butter, i want those who might have had similar problem or know much about the medicine, should tell me about it's effectivenes in treating sprains. thanks
Re: How Effective Is Shea Butter In The Treatment Of Sprain? by ochobaba(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
I so much believe in shea butter
It can even cure the. Sick
Raise the dead
Re: How Effective Is Shea Butter In The Treatment Of Sprain? by emblem2d(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
ochobaba:
I so much believe in shea butter It can even cure the. Sick Raise the dead
serious? tell me, is it very good in sprain treatment?
Re: How Effective Is Shea Butter In The Treatment Of Sprain? by ochobaba(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
emblem2d:
serious? tell me, is it very good in sprain treatment?
I dunno oo
All I know is that, it cures all
Re: How Effective Is Shea Butter In The Treatment Of Sprain? by emblem2d(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
ochobaba:

I dunno oo
All I know is that, it cures all
excuse me i don't mean to offend you; do u actually know what sprain is?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Ladies Are The Ultimate Wives / toms55 You Are A Fool,airforce1 Is Not Lifeofpolice1(my pic attach) / Guys Help Me, I Am In Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.