Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma (39054 Views)

Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by docyomex(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by 2n2k(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
So people don’t die of heart attack in the developed countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by 4everGrand(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adieza:

This Was Aroms Aigbehi Article Before on Corruption
www.nairaland.com/4054453/how-nigerians-both-benefactors-victims

Are you waiting for the elite to say enough is enough? Sorry o, u go wait taya.

If the youths of this country don't think rightly, I still feel sorry for Nigeria. Who dey vote? Na elite abi na youths?

Enough of finger -pointing. It begins with You. It begins with ME.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by ooshinibos: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Maybe if Tinubu had built a standard state hospital in Lagos state during his tenure as governor ...but this our leader rely too much on foreign hospitals
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by ochallo: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
This just made me realize too, that my mother that died of a heart attack in 2013 would till be alive now, if she was not in Nigeria. She died at the hospital, after she was rushed there.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by omolorlarh: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lekkuzz:

Sometimes I just wish someone who'd wake me up to inform me Nigeria was all an experiment and all occupants should return to their countries

Lol......To later find out you are from Afghanistan or Iraq
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by kobijacobs(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
There is what they call the "law of exchange". Somebody can exchange his fertility for money, somebody can exchange his child for "next level promotion" etc.
Ask oga sarrssin or chief billyionare for more details.

Ask Tinubu what happened to his son!!

what is wrong with you
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by kobijacobs(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
fellowman:
Wetin him do to get heart attack, him been dey trek?

sometimes not saying anything makes sense, but u chose to talk NONSENSE
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by kobijacobs(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Caseless:
you call "skullers" and your dry ass is in Lagos.

a woman with full ass and the one with "dry" ass, what's the difference? No one is less woman than the other. Show some respect to a lady
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Adieza(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
ochallo:
This just made me realize too, that my mother that died of a heart attack in 2013 would till be alive now, if she was not in Nigeria. She died at the hospital, after she was rushed there.
Take heart bro.
We all suffered in the system. Am Glad we Make you to know better.
Kindly Like Aroms Aigbehi Page on Facebook For More Revelations.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by progress69: 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
solasoulmusic:
While he has a point we need to be very sensitive to those who are grieving. The truth is no one knows the basic cpr moves that can save a life and we all need to learn because it may be yours one day.

I watch some of these crime shows not because I like dead body but because there are life saving tips you can gain from

The guy is very sick. That his inlaw or whoever survived an attack is not a point. My father inlaw had an heart attack and slipped in to coma in the same London, ambulance was there as he claimed, but he didnt survive. Heart attack is no respecter of person or health care system....
If its ur time, its ur time

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by juman(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
One nigeria is a failure.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by bullbull: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2017
sad

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by bullbull: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2017
cheesy grin

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2017
The sentiment of the writer is understandable; but he chose poor examples to make his point. Just because someone slumps and dies does not mean he or she suffered a 'heart attack'. Besides, the former VP is 85 - a type old age by any standard.
Healthcare in Nigeria stinks though.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by PDPGuy: 12:56am On Nov 03, 2017
Yet, some folks were comparing living abroad to living in Nigeria grin
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by chukzyfcbb: 2:07am On Nov 03, 2017
ochallo:
Its no guarantee ooo, don't mind the rubbish op is saying. I lost my Dad to heart attack, he slumped and died far away London, UK.

Rushed to hospital, still no hope.

When it happened, I told myself that no matter the country u find yourself, Heart attack can snuff ur life. So abroad is no guarantee that one would survive it, I lost my Dad to it overseas.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by chukzyfcbb: 2:11am On Nov 03, 2017
progress69:

The guy is very sick. That his inlaw or whoever survived an attack is not a point. My father inlaw had an heart attack and slipped in to coma in the same London, ambulance was there as he claimed, but he didnt survive. Heart attack is no respecter of person or health care system....
If its ur time, its ur time
abeg tell dem o,

whether Yankee or Naija. Heart attack when it takes u down, Ur chances of getting back up is very slim, very deadly silent killer
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 03, 2017
He actually hit the point.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by isnovic(m): 2:57am On Nov 03, 2017
laudate:

Guy, you have spoken well. The poor state of our healthcare system almost makes my heart bleed. cry If you rush anyone to the emergency care section of any of our general hospitals in this country, you better start fasting and praying that the person should survive. undecided This is because the doctors on duty may not show up in time to attend to the patient, or the hospitals may lack the critical equipment needed to stabilise the patient or their staff may even be on strike.

There is a lot wrong with our healthcare institutions. Only a major overhaul of the existing facilities and personnel, can get things back on track again. sad

Even if Ekwueme had put things in order when he was VP, what makes you think things would not have deteriorated to an abysmal level after he left office? shocked He stopped being VP in 1983 or have you forgotten?

My dear you are so spot on.

It is not only our healthcare system that is comatose in this country, the whole system needs a re-work if we are going to lead a decent life.

The sad part of it, is the ease and lukewarm attitude we all now pay to it.

We must demand for better representation from our elected persons: we certainly deserve better.

Woe to them who are at ease in Zion.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Knight0777(m): 4:19am On Nov 03, 2017
Considering all the robust offshore banking and private jet these have, i don't think his access to good health is in question. Death is inevitable.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by nnokwa042(m): 4:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Caseless:
you call "skullers" and your dry ass is in Lagos.
broda mi what is skullers,? Cus I don't trust IPOB youths
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Memories12411: 6:02am On Nov 03, 2017
You can imagine how many people die daily because of poor health condition and poverty level among Nigerians.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nairaboi(m): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Duru1:

It is an insult to put countries such as Netherland in a narrative that involves a zoo such as Nigeria. The British contraption called Nigeria needs to be balkanized for the people to be saved from inadequate social calamity.
What has your stupid lazy azz done for this country? Bitching around like a hoe

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by shabzy95(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Yeah...its not everything money can do
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by webngnews: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Oh
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
majekdom2:
between CPR and good medical facili which is better. How many of these people grieve for the common men that loose their lives daily?
not many but it’s up to us to be the difference

Both are adequate and evidence of an advance in medical diagnosis

Our Health Care system needs a change
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2017
laudate:

Guy, you have spoken well. The poor state of our healthcare system almost makes my heart bleed. cry If you rush anyone to the emergency care section of any of our general hospitals in this country, you better start fasting and praying that the person should survive. undecided This is because the doctors on duty may not show up in time to attend to the patient, or the hospitals may lack the critical equipment needed to stabilise the patient or their staff may even be on strike.

There is a lot wrong with our healthcare institutions. Only a major overhaul of the existing facilities and personnel, can get things back on track again. sad

Even if Ekwueme had put things in order when he was VP, what makes you think things would not have deteriorated to an abysmal level after he left office? shocked He stopped being VP in 1983 or have you forgotten?

Brother, no be only health care nah. Everything is wrong with everything. I don tire.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2017
solasoulmusic:
not many but it’s up to us to be the difference

Both are adequate and evidence of an advance in medical diagnosis

Our Health Care system needs a change
The bolded is the man's point. The common men have been different, nothing is going to change that. It is left for the elites to have conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look / Yoruba Nation Can Be Achieved Without Firing A Bullet - Igboho / A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.