Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma (39047 Views)

Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by anonymuz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Heart attack fall on buhari

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
While he has a point we need to be very sensitive to those who are grieving. The truth is no one knows the basic cpr moves that can save a life and we all need to learn because it may be yours one day.

I watch some of these crime shows not because I like dead body but because there are life saving tips you can gain from
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Omoluabi16(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
laudate:

Guy, you have spoken well. The poor state of our healthcare system almost makes my heart bleed. cry If you rush anyone to the emergency care section of any of our general hospitals in this country, you better start fasting and praying that the person should survive. undecided This is because the doctors on duty may not show up in time to attend to the patient, or the hospitals may lack the critical equipment needed to stabilise the patient or their staff may even be on strike.

There is a lot wrong with our health institutions. Only a major overhaul of the existing facilities and personnel, can get things back on track again. sad

Even if Ekwueme had put things in order when he was VP, what makes you think things would not have deteriorated to an abysmal level after he left office? shocked He stopped being VP in 1983 or have you forgotten?
the man has a point bro, since governance is continuous. Imagine if things were standard then, and we kept the pace.

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by larrybee2017(f): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
The only thing that can happen is what is happening now
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by ipobarecriminals: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
laudate:

Guy, you have spoken well. The poor state of our healthcare system almost makes my heart bleed. cry If you rush anyone to the emergency care section of any of our general hospitals in this country, you better start fasting and praying that the person should survive. undecided This is because the doctors on duty may not show up in time to attend to the patient, or the hospitals may lack the critical equipment needed to stabilise the patient or their staff may even be on strike.

There is a lot wrong with our health institutions. Only a major overhaul of the existing facilities and personnel, can get things back on track again. sad

Even if Ekwueme had put things in order when he was VP, what makes you think things would not have deteriorated to an abysmal level after he left office? shocked He stopped being VP in 1983 or have you forgotten?
What about those ones wey go waka aimlessly, gist/ eat corn while the patients groan in pain.May God help us in dis country

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by teflonjake(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
There is what they call the "law of exchange". Somebody can exchange his fertility for money, somebody can exchange his child for "next level promotion" etc.
Ask oga sarrssin or chief billyionare for more details.

Ask Tinubu what happened to his son!!

Mfm member, I sight you by fire
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by talk2percy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Speechless....greedy leaders.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Dee60: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
He is talking as if when (or if) he ever gets there he will do any better!!
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Sirme411(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
anitapreeti:
He has raised a valid point but since everyone feels we should ask what happened?

Skullers what happened?? sad

Curiously?
U wantu start dah 1 ere again?
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by AngelicBeing: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Duru1:

It is an insult to put countries such as Netherland in a narrative that involves a zoo such as Nigeria. The British contraption called Nigeria needs to be balkanized for the people to be saved from inadequate social calamity.
Gbam, it is actually a jungle because in a zoo there is orderliness, I agree with your submission, Nigeria has been rendered to a useless entity by the vultures and vampires we called politicians, I wish all the politicians suffers cardiac arrest for all the evils they have metted on the country, they have raped the country without a condom and we can see the results all over, stealing billions daily while the masses are suffering, where is my cane to flog these useless thieves out of power sad

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by stagger: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Duru1:

It is an insult to put countries such as Netherland in a narrative that involves a zoo such as Nigeria. The British contraption called Nigeria needs to be balkanized for the people to be saved from inadequate social calamity.

After balkanization, things will automatically take shape with the Orji Uzor Kalus and Okorochas still around right? Keep living in a fool's paradise. The only solution is for every sane person in Nigeria to rise up and start flush out these bastards who have kept us in this state; them and their kids.

5 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by asawanathegreat(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Too bad for naija.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Dee60: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
This kind of post irritates me so badly!

People like this writer are part of the problem. They TALK TALK but when they get there they fail to make the difference.

Nigerians should stop this 'messiah syndrome'. We have systemic problems and something has to give in.

No matter how good the executive is, there is a house that is waiting to paralyze it. No matter how good the house is there is a judiciary that will clip its wings.

Nigeria needs to re-structure for progress. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by BigIyanga: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
GMB destroyed our democratic institutions and structures when he toppled Shagari and Ekwueme.
He was later rewarded with a chairmanship position at PTF to spend excess refined crude money as he pleased. He failed to build any world-class hospital!
He's now the president and has spent over 30% of his presidency in the U.K hospital receiving medical treatment.

6 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Ayorella77(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Quote of the year

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Greenthumb(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Duru1:

And what are you still doing in this zoo, this British contraption that you call it?? Make it an individual decision to leave, don't wait for a struggle, a secession to achieve it for you. Do that for yourself and leave all the dogon turanci, balkanized kor galvanised ni
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Ebi10Fred: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gen gen��
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
I think his time is due......
so he has gone to meet his creator.....
Ur brother's time neva reach .....
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Michaelpresh(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
I still don't get your point.
You mean it's impossible to fly them out?
If "yes" why?
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by tishbite41(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
tinubu take hin pikin plus up
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by jimony30: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
true
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by jimony30: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
tishbite41:
tinubu take hin pikin plus up
how u take know
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
solasoulmusic:
While he has a point we need to be very sensitive to those who are grieving. The truth is no one knows the basic cpr moves that can save a life and we all need to learn because it may be yours one day.

I watch some of these crime shows not because I like dead body but because there are life saving tips you can gain from
between CPR and good medical facili which is better. How many of these people grieve for the common men that loose their lives daily?

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Okoyiboz3: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
There is what they call the "law of exchange". Somebody can exchange his fertility for money, somebody can exchange his child for "next level promotion" etc.
Ask oga sarrssin or chief billyionare for more details.

Ask Tinubu what happened to his son!!

I'll also ask your father what happened to your brain cos it seems they've used your destiny to play Merrybet.

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by grandstar(m): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
This is s senseless write up.

Alex Ekwueme I doubt was corrupt and even if he was, it was tiny compared to what we have now.

Tinubu is no saint but he set up an ambulance system.

Fashola tried by building string institutions that are still standing after his departure.

He sh0uld not lump all together.

Note: I am apolitical.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nigerian Politicians:
Bad roads? Buy luxury SUVs.
Insecurity? Build houses like fortresses, buy bulletproof cars.
Poor healthcare? Fly out for treatment.
Bad education? Send children abroad.
Weak Naira? Steal hard currency.
Weak financial institutions? Loot money in Swiss Banks.
Recession? Borrow money from Paris Club
Karma will catch up with everyone of them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by tishbite41(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
jimony30:
how u take know
oga na wetin I do you. I no get d right to air my opinions again. if they say I said it, then I said it.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Lekkuzz: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adieza:

Source: https://free.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi/photos/a.160241647815285.1073741828.158338594672257/288483948324387/?type=3&_rdr

This Was Aroms Aigbehi Article Before on Corruption
www.nairaland.com/4054453/how-nigerians-both-benefactors-victims

Is so Nice to know that a top politician's son dropped dead (Same way my mum died). Nobody deserves to die though but let's face it dats what you get when you prefer to go overseas for treatment instead of doing the needful in your own country RIP to the dead. Sometimes I just wish someone who'd wake me up to inform me Nigeria was all an experiment and all occupants should return to their countries

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Paschy88(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nawao. Heart attack leave Jibril wey dey Abuja come kii Jide.. Why?
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by eMDeeLinks: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops / Ibrahim Yar'adua Graduates From London University / 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.