Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (33518 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / I'm After Prosperity Pastors Cos I Haven't Found A Muslim Cleric Who Owns A Priv / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Luckki1001(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2017
ooshinibos:

daddy freeze is not quoting the bible correctly ..that's my only problem with him - he quote Matthew 23:23 but he did not finished the verse he quoted ...Jesus did not say people should not pay tithe , he actually said , -..people have neglected the weightier portion of the law , justice and mercy and faithfulness but these are things they should have done without neglecting the others referring to the TITHE ..read it for yourself

When Jesus made this statement as mentioned in your quote, he had not fulfilled the mosaic law, which includes tithing. Notice that he had also not abolished animal sacrifice, as obtained from the old testament. By Jesus death, believers are no longer under Moses' law and as such, tithing [which we shouldn't be talking about today sef] has been abolished.

If you read your bible, it says that we are now a royal priesthood... so if you are a priest, why are you paying tithe to another priest? We only have one High Priest now, which is Jesus Christ, who has now superseded the former high priest in the old testament by name Melchizedek [hope I get the spelling right].

As for Malachi 3:10? When studying a book of the Bible, one of the primary things to look out for is who the book is addressed to. That is, who is it written to? Who is the audience? Who did the author have in mind when he wrote?

With Malachi, this question is easily answered, for Malachi refers to them directly several times. In several places, Malachi reveals that he is addressing the priests of Israel (1:6; 2:1), and the sons of Levi (3:3).

And what is it these priests are doing? They sneer at the commands of God, saying such things are “weariness” (1:13). They bring contemptible offerings to God, animals that are stolen, sick, and lame (1:13). They exploit wage earners, widows, and orphans (3:5). And they are robbing God of the tithes and offerings that belong to Him (3:8-10).

So it appears that the section on tithing in Malachi 3:8-10 is not so much addressed to the people of Israel, who apparently were doing a good job of bringing their tithes and offerings to the storehouse, but to the wicked and wayward priests, and specifically Eliashib, who were removing the tithes and offerings from the storehouse for their own personal gain. It is these priests who were robbing from God and from the nation.

I stand with Daddy Freeze on this. He has my backing... 1000%!

#FreeTheSheeple

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by IdiAmin2(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2017
This Daddy Freeze or whatever his name is fighting a lost battle.

I totally agree with him though

but what he fails to realize is that in society, every guy-man must have mugu, without mugus guy-man cannot exist. Every p1mp must have hoes that go out to work and bring the money back to the p1mp.

Freeze can shout from today till his head bust, the mugus will continue to give their hard earned money to their p1mp-daddy GO waiting for a miracle while p1mp daddy GO is riging around in a rolls royce with bodyguards. those that want to pay tithes, let them, it not by force.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Dollabiz: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Hmm
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

MUST FREEZE BE A CHRISTIAN ?
Did the bible not say that it will raise up sticks and stones to do its mandate should Christians fail at it ?

Habakkuk 2:11 ESV / 28 helpful votes
For the stone will cry out from the wall, and the beam from the woodwork respond.

Luke 19:40 ESV / 75 helpful votes
He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”

Free the sheeples...
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by DaHrNn(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2017
safarigirl:
is it not the people of God that are committing the social vices? You think it is Orisa that all those robbers, yahoo boys and prostitutes are following?

All the corrupt politicians that have front seat in church, are they serving Amadioha?

It is prosperity pastors that have convinced people by words and actions that poverty is a sin and so they must do anything to get rich. They are the custodians of morality, yet how many of them criticise the government?

All the social vices you see today are a result of silence on the part of supposed men of God, so Freeze should tackle them until they start preaching the truth

I quite understand your point but why do we wanna care about humans like us trying to undermine God's principles... Even the bible stated it clearly "their love for God would wax cold,love of money & be fake pastors etc". I just feel following God's principles is all that matters.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by macphilip: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Nigerian Christians prefer to give huge money to their Pastors and Daddies in the Lord
but would look the other way when they see a beggar or homeless child in their street

7 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2017
agarawu23:
Truth is bitter

Our prophets didn't even own a bicycle before their dealth angry

Where in Bible/Quran any of our prophets ask money from members to live large?

Don’t mind these gullible folks. They are so brainwashed and useless. Most of them pay tithes but will never help a person in need. They think its the tithe that will save them. What’s the essence of tithe when you won’t even help those in need.
Its when it comes to the issue of tithe that you will not find them condemning or abrogating the Old Testament.
But show them other things in the Old Testament and they will say its no longer applicable to Christianity.

Yeye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by IdiAmin2(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2017
uzoclinton:
There's nothing bad in what this guy Is saying. But you won't know this because Your brain already has been eaten away by religion.

the guy's brain is beyond repair, even a reboot and uploading new software cannot fix it. religion is cancer

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by lastmaster(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2017
so true, I attended a church last week Sunday dat the worshippers gave more than 10 offerings only that day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Strobe(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2017

Religion is nothing but a scam!

The gullible ones will continue to be brainwashed and the pastors (corporate thieves) will continue to wreck them all in the name of a fictitious god.

I blame those missionaries that brought that fictional book to africa!

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by OBAGADAFFI: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

MUST FREEZE BE A CHRISTIAN ?
Did the bible not say that it will raise up sticks grin and stones to do its mandate should Christians fail at it ?

Yes you must be a christian to debate the Bible.

Just like Freeze you don't know the bible.

And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham

Jesus was talking to the Jews and the stones Jesus is talking about here are Gentiles Christians.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by IdiAmin2(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2017
That’s all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by talk2percy(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2017
Oh, I love this intelligent man of the people! may God bless this man..a lot of u Christians in chain that loves the chain so much ironically may hate him or even hate what I have written buh that doesn't make the truth to be less bitter-it is always bitter. Ride on Daddy freeze!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by KKKWHITE(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2017
Solomonudofia:
this guy said it all .... how can you as member of a church contribute money for you church to build schools that your children will not be able to attend because you are poor....... and the pastor is flying private jets...

what he is saying is that new generation churches has placed ppl on chains and nobody is noticing that....

am so thankful to Daddy freeze for this insight....I pray God will continue to strengthen him more

At last someone said what was right This was exactly what i intended to write
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by sdpompy2019: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2017
We Nigerians we are all fools and we will continue to reamian fools till jesus come.as far as am consine daddy freeze is saying the gospel truth.nigerians we need to wise up we hate truth God bless daddy freeze for waking me up personally

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by agarawu23(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

Don’t mind these gullible folks. They are so brainwashed and useless. Most of them pay tithes but will never help a person in need. They think its the tithe that will save them. What’s the essence of tithe when you won’t even help those in need.
Its when it comes to the issue of tithe that you will not find them condemning or abrogating the Old Testament.
But show them other things in the Old Testament and they will say its no longer applicable to Christianity.

Yeye.
Will rather give my tithes to the needy than clergymen whom aren't worth being called man of GoD.

This religion crap needs to be washed down from we Africans. We worship MEN of GOD instead of the MAIN GOD.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by princepee: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2017
DaHrNn:
It is so disheartening that despite the social vices & issues all over the world, the only thing you are flexing your muscle over is the things of God & some people are saying he has point... Doom knocking on your door cus I see a man with no fear of God cus he has a platform to be used by the devil... I might not make sense to someone but the question is,does he pay tithe or when last has he? Why leading people to doom?
OGA this is one of the social injustice he is fighting and rightly so and I support him ...which one are you fighting?

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by OBAGADAFFI: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

But your jet set pastors are good examples abi, mumu

Just like Freeze, you guys can't argue without insults.

Well my Pastor Don't have Private jet.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Jobabori(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2017
ooshinibos:

daddy freeze is not quoting the bible correctly ..that's my only problem with him - he quote Matthew 23:23 but he did not finished the verse he quoted ...Jesus did not say people should not pay tithe , he actually said , -..people have neglected the weightier portion of the law , justice and mercy and faithfulness but these are things they should have done without neglecting the others referring to the TITHE ..read it for yourself
But daddy freeze said in the video that Jesus Christ was addressing scribes and Pharisee there not Christians. Listen well and put sentiment apart. I may not totally agree with Freeze but any Christian that wish to contradict him should do so with biblical verses as Freeze is doing. You cannot just give us your personal opinion without reference to the scripture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by pixarela25: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2017
over 200 people viewing this thread! Too many fake churches are bringing Christianity to disrepute. Any poor and hungry person can open a church and claim to be called by God. How can we have over 10 churches in one street? it's even funny that I've seen 2 different parishes of a popular church share a fence �

6 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Wenebadu(f): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2017
evanso6226:
The things of God are things of the spirit, and not a thing of the senses, you are only being sensible.You have to be spiritual minded to discuss the things of God. Having a private jet...... is that your problem?
help me ask am oh!!
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by talk2percy(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2017
IdiAmin2:
That’s all
Honestly man! How I wish we have the kind of this man like 5 in this country. Our people has been brainwashed by this lies called religion. I know they will come for me buh I don't care. The truth must be told-religion is a scam!
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by sdpompy2019: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2017
I'm disappointed in my fellow Nigerians pls Nigerians wake up this pple they are dubious pple.im a victim of this churches.daddy freeze I gat ur back may God continue to bless u . keep waking the brilliant ones up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2017
agarawu23:

Will rather give my tithes to the needy than clergymen whom aren't worth being called man of GoD.

This religion crap needs to be washed down from we Africans. We worship MEN of GOD instead of the MAIN GOD.

Muslims are enjoined to pay zakat. A certain percentage of your annual savings not to any Imam but to the poor. Again you are also encouraged to give daily alms to the poor around you. So i owe no imam one kobo.
That is how I believe it should be in Christianity but they have twisted the book and message to feast on gullible folks.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Flashmove: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Freeze is a basterd , Prosperity is for the children of God.

His down fall is near.. Cheap popularity ... Nonsense ... He should be talking about corruption in Nigeria instead of talking about Pastors .
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by agarawu23(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

Muslims are enjoined to pay zakat. A certain percentage of your annual savings not to any Imam but to the poor. Again you are also encouraged to give daily alms to the poor around you. So i owe no imam one kobo.
That is how I believe it should be in Christianity but they have twisted the book and message to feast on gullible folks.

Our eyes go clear one day angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by akinszz: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2017
ctuagent007:
Since we see what politicians do with our money, we should all stop paying our TAX....Freeze should find something doing.
Tithe is an individual obligation
use bible to back your argument, that's what we want to see.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by DaHrNn(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2017
princepee:
OGA this is one of the social injustice he is fighting and rightly so and I support him ...which one are you fighting?

Did you just say social injustice?? Well,I can't fight for God... Cus I can't imagine you sounding out social injustice in the place of God... Oga, FEAR GOD O!!!
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by ottohan: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2017
lastmaster:
so true, I attended a church last week Sunday dat the worshippers gave more than 10 offerings only that day .
LOL
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Onyiido: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2017
anpipac:
BEFORE GOD DESTROYS A MAN HE MAKES HIM MAD FIRST. YOU HAVE GONE ABSOLUTELY MAD DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU LOST YOUR ORIGINALITY BY THE AID OF YOUR CARELESS PARENTS. TOUCH NOT THE ANOINTED. STOP COMPARING DARKNESS WITH LIGHT.
Thanks for this sensible post. He that has ears, "I mean daddy freeze" let him hear what the spirit is saying.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by IdiAmin2(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2017
talk2percy:
Honestly man! How I wish we have the kind of this man like 5 in this country. Our people has been brainwashed by this lies called religion. I know they will come for me buh I don't care. The truth must be told-religion is a scam!

dude, the illusion of religion is beyond deep.
It's impossible to get through to a person who's mind has been completely wrapped up in religious dogma.
it's a stronghold in the mind bro that they've been indoctrinated with since they were toddlers that could even think or validate what they were been told
at adult age, it's usually too late to try and talk thru religiously indoctrinated mind. Religious dogma is a powerful thing. only hope is if the person himself/herself chooses to question what he has been told to believe in

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Flashmove:
Freeze is a basterd , Prosperity is for the children of God.

His down fall is near.. Cheap popularity ... Nonsense ... He should be talking about corruption in Nigeria instead of talking about Pastors .

See the real Christians here.
The fruits of the Holy Spirit are certainly manifesting in you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo) / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.