Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (34259 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / I'm After Prosperity Pastors Cos I Haven't Found A Muslim Cleric Who Owns A Priv / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Wantedmiller: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2017
evanso6226:
kabakaauu:
It is not by force, if you are worried of them owning jet, then start your own church. Shot put and talk about the injustice that is going on in Nigeria. All you are looking for is how to fight the churches.

No matter how much you explain, you will still fail. A true Christian knows to listen to the holy spirit for guidance, not daddy freeze or any pastor. So if the spirit has not condemned tithing, all what you are saying about tithing becomes just lawful not spiritual.

what do you mean by injustice going on in Nigeria....... you cannot even think within the box........ those churches he is talking about are they outside Nigeria. He is still preaching about the injustice in the church within Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Niyinficient(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Was this not the guy fond of parading his million naira wrist watches? Can someone tell me how he can afford to buy all those being an AOP? So much can be done to affect lives around him with even half a million...someone tell him pls!

Some pastors are fradulent....yes...but not all. All these pastors with private jet, i havent seen one who claimed it is for personal use....these jets are for church uses. They dont travel alone, do they? They can afford it the same way u can afford ur watches. So man, let ur frustrations be on ur politicians who are directly robbing you ogbeni!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2017
austonclint:
I'm After Prosperity Pastors Cos I Haven't Found A Muslim Cleric Who Owns A Private Jet-Daddy Freeze.

SaharaTV interviews Ifedayo Olarinde popularly known as "Daddy Freeze". He discusses the reason why he leading a movement against "

Tithing" and the wrong practices going on in churches led by Pentecostal Pastors who are greeting fleeting their congregants in Nigeria.

This guy said a lot i must confess .......

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHMjBdhUe3s

I may not be biblical, I may not be spiritual. But he is smart, that is all I can say. He knows the bible, and he understands it the way he can. He is indeed a smart man.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2017
Flashmove:
Freeze is a basterd , Prosperity is for the children of God.

His down fall is near.. Cheap popularity ... Nonsense ... He should be talking about corruption in Nigeria instead of talking about Pastors .

He his talking of the corruption in the church.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2017
Out of over 1 million pastors in Nigeria, about 3 of them choose to own a private jet and this old man is crying?

This guy is a f00l. I know well over 60 pastors personally, and none of them own a G-Wagon, talk more of private jets.

Freeze should stop crying more than the 'bereaved'. Since no true tithe payer has come out to cry, it means they love what they do and it is working for them. If this energy is channeled on politics, Nigeria may just get it right. You cannot fight the church and win grin grin

By the way, Reinhard Bonnke's crusade starts next week in Isheri. Unfortunately for you, Isheri is just few minutes away from RCCG camp. I bet you don't want to imagine the implication of this 'atomic bomb'.

By the time you see the massive crowd (most of whom are willing to part with a few naira notes to support the gospel), you will be left with no choice than quit this endless, senseless and aimless adventure.

grin
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by oruma19: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2017
evanso6226:
The things of God are things of the spirit, and not a thing of the senses, you are only being sensible.You have to be spiritual minded to discuss the things of God. Having a private jet...... is that your problem?
if our pastors follow things of the spirit as u claim, they will not be buying private jets at the expense of the poor in the church . keep quiet because u are one of the fools who have refused to know that God gave u head so He can have rest.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Yes you must be a christian to debate the Bible.

Just like Freeze you don't know the bible.

And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham

Jesus was talking to the Jews and the stones Jesus is talking about here are Gentiles Christians.

So now you say that Jesus was talking to the Jews .
Mbok in the book of Malachi, who were he referring to ? Was it not the Levite ?
In the book of Deuteronomy were the stipulations of tithing was being made, was it not made in accordance with other laws like circumcision, animal offering etc ?

But then when Jesus Christ died on the cross, he substituted himself for all the laws and customs that must have been kept before we could be worthy of standing before God.

Our pastors have lost it, to them the only way we can enjoy this life is by paying tithes, so as to make more money... The only way we can enjoy d next life is again by paying tithes, so as to build big heavenly mansions..

WE HAVE LOST IT ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2017
This is guy is treating and issue with fact ,, if u want to tackle him , u do so with ur own prove not abusing or causing fight .

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2017
Niyinficient:
Was this not the guy fond of parading his million naira wrist watches? Can someone tell me how he can afford to buy all those being an AOP? So much can be done to affect lives around him with even half a million...someone tell him pls!

Some pastors are fradulent....yes...but not all. All these pastors with private jet, i havent seen one who claimed it is for personal use....these jets are for church uses. They dont travel alone, do they? They can afford it the same way u can afford ur watches. So man, let ur frustrations be on ur politicians who are directly robbing you ogbeni!

The rolls royce and limousines too are for the church abi. You better wake up from your slumber

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by urahara(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2017
Solomonudofia:
this guy said it all .... how can you as member of a church contribute money for you church to build schools that your children will not be able to attend because you are poor....... and the pastor is flying private jets...

what he is saying is that new generation churches has placed ppl on chains and nobody is noticing that....

am so thankful to Daddy freeze for this insight....I pray God will continue to strengthen him more

Don't you know Nigerians love to crawl while their pastors fly
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by zegxy: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2017
I WORSHIP IN ONE OF THE PENTECOSTAL CHURCH WHERE WE ARE ADMONISHED TO PAY OUR TITHES. MY GENERAL OVERSEER HAS A UNIVERSITY AND I REALLY APPRECIATE HIM FOR HIS EFFORTS IN ESTABLISHING A STANDARD UNIVERSITY. I THINK PEOPLE BASED THEIR ARGUEMENTS ON TITHING AND OWING OF PRIVATE JETS ON SENTIMENTS, RATHER THAN REASONING. NO BODY IS CAJOLED OR FORCED TO PAY TITHE IN MY CHURCH, AND THE TITHES DOESNT GO TO THE POCKET OF PASTOR. ON THE ISSUE OF PRIVATE UNIVERSITY AND JET, IF WE DONT HAVE A STANDARD UNIVERSITY, AS NONE OF THE NIGERIA UNIVERSITY WAS AMONG THE FIRST 100 UNIVERSITY IN THE WORLD DUE TO RESOURCES RELATIVELY MONY. HOW DO WE EXPECT THESE MEN OF GOD TO FUND THEIR UNIVERSITIES? FROM MANNA FROM HEAVEN ?
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Flashmove: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

He his talking of the corruption in the church.

Let him talk about himself first.... He ust want to be noticed ..
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by oruma19: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Solomonudofia:
this guy said it all .... how can you as member of a church contribute money for you church to build schools that your children will not be able to attend because you are poor....... and the pastor is flying private jets...

what he is saying is that new generation churches has placed ppl on chains and nobody is noticing that....

am so thankful to Daddy freeze for this insight....I pray God will continue to strengthen him more

my brother, its all over the place. Word of life bible church built Eagles height schools and only the extremely rich in the warri environs can attend. The church members can't attend except the very rich ones. As a matter of fact, the owners (mama and papa oritsejafor) take pride in the fact that it's the most expensive school in warri. His church people still pay tithes and offerings,seed faith etc. They call non tithe payers "armed robbers" i have been there in th church many times and i saw it myself. This matter is just a betrayal of the mandate God has given to the pastors. They have betrayed God

6 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2017
I challenge any pastor. I mean ANY PASTOR to go toe to toe with Freeze about Tithe.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by WONDERS001(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2017
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Most of these pastors you are attacking don't even feed on the offering and tithes. .
They have their personal investments in different sectors. Real estates,hotels,food industries ... just to name a few.
Though, they are pastors,they are also entrepreneurs.

Stop raising unnecessary issues about their wealth because they work for it ...
Besides, Christianity is not a religion, its a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
So,dont compare giuseppe with Muslis.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Niyinficient(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

The rolls royce and limousines too are for the church abi. You better wake up from your slumber

Same way u can ride Limos and Rolls around the world for crusades right...i can see who is in a slumber
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by yelfal: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Giving 10% of what you earn to God should not cause all this wahala. The question shd be, will God bless what you have given? If yes, please allow those who desire to express themselves in worship with their offerings in "tiithe" do so. 90% of people who argue against tithes dont give it in the first place and may perhaps feel less guilty if others dont. Tithe is not a law in the new testament, Its a commitment to give to God through an organized body like the church. If they dont use it well, they have God to answer to. The law itself is not unholy its a guide and help us navigate how things can be done if answers dont exist like running the 21st century church that requires technology and more people to deal with. How do you rival programs in hollywood and the rest of the world that compete with the attention of our kids without money? By the way it will shock you guys that only 20% of the congregation give their tithes.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Keneeby(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2017
mrvitalis:

Everyone dreams to own a private jet , but a pastors who doesn't work in a church ? Nah that's a no no

Read acts 2:45 get your sense back

Read deutronomy 14 :22 to the end ( read it to the end )

By this Sunday am paying my tithe to my pastor. Come and stop me nah. If it pains you well go and die.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by ehissi(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2017
brixton:
Very correct, I don’t see how people try to correlate Islam and Christianity. In Islam they only give alms and food to the poor. There’s nothing like tithing in Islam to the best of my knowledge( correct me if I’m wrong). Freeze is asking you people to support your argument with Bible verses but they only comeback with insults.

Please show us where the first set of pastors (disciples) collected offering and tithe in the Bible, and they come back to insult us more. Let’s come back to today’s world, can you show us Bill Gate, Carlos Slim or Jeff Bezos’s pastors? Use your common sense don turn to insults and abuses.

What they have is the Zakat!!!
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by WONDERS001(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Besides, who is Freeze?
What has he achieved?
All I see ibln him is a failed man who is trying to drag others into his failure.

[b]Besides, who is Freeze?
What has he achieved?
All I see ibln him is a failed man who is trying to drag others into his failure.

[/b]Besides, who is Freeze?
What has he achieved?

A MAN THAT CANT EVEN LEAD HIS FAMILY.
THE MAN THAT CAN OPENLY BOAT ABOIT A FAILED MARRIAGE, THAT LASTED ONLY TEN YEARS.

FREEZE,GO AND REPAIR YOUR LIFE FIRST.

THIS IS MY LOVE FOR A LOST BROTHER.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Flashmove:

Let him talk about himself first.... He ust want to be noticed ..

Lmao. Touch not my anointed crew.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Originalsly: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Ha!...just here to read comments!..... When you can't attack the message...attack the messenger............ You can bring the horse to the water but you can't make him drink it...... modern day slavery..... shackles on the brain ... the FREEze challenge.... trying to free people who don't want to be freed. But like the Bible said.... you scatter seed...some will fall on fertile ground and take root.... some will fall on rocks. Lots of rock around here!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2017
WONDERS001:
Besides, who is Freeze?
What has he achieved?

[b]Besides, who is Freeze?
What has he achieved?

[/b]Besides, who is Freeze?
What has he achieved?

A MAN THAT CANT EVEN LEAD HIS FAMILY.
THE MAN THAT CAN OPENLY BOAT ABOIT A FAILED MARRIAGE, THAT LASTED ONLY TEN YEARS.

FREEZE,GO AND REPAIR YOUR LIFE FIRST.

THIS IS MY LOVE FOR A LOST BROTHER.

Corruption fighting back. Don’t look at the messenger, listen to the message. Your Daddy’s are even worse sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2017
ehissi:

What they have is the Zakat!!!

Zakat is a compulsory alms giving to the poor.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by OBAGADAFFI: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

So now you say that Jesus was talking to the Jews .
Mbok in the book of Malachi, who were he referring to ? Was it not the Levite ?
In the book of Deuteronomy were the stipulations of tithing was being made, was it not made in accordance with other laws like circumcision, animal offering etc ?

But then when Jesus Christ died on the cross, he substituted himself for all the laws and customs that must have been kept before we could be worthy of standing before God.

Our pastors have lost it, to them the only way we can enjoy this life is by paying tithes, so as to make more money... The only way we can enjoy d next life is again by paying tithes, so as to build big heavenly mansions..

WE HAVE LOST IT ALL.

Jesus said:- Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Did Jesus Preach against giving-NO
Did Jesus support giving -Yes

Giving (Tithe and Offering was before the law)
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2017
WONDERS001:
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Most of these pastors you are attacking don't even feed on the offering and tithes. .
They have their personal investments in different sectors. Real estates,hotels,food industries ... just to name a few.
Though, they are pastors,they are also entrepreneurs.

Stop raising unnecessary issues about their wealth because they work for it ...
Besides, Christianity is not a religion, its a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
So,dont compare giuseppe with Muslis.

Where did they get the capital to invest. Is it not from the offerings. Guy shut up and grow sense

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by kazyhm(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2017
evanso6226:
kabakaauu:
It is not by force, if you are worried of them owning jet, then start your own church. Shot put and talk about the injustice that is going on in Nigeria. All you are looking for is how to fight the churches.

No matter how much you explain, you will still fail.

A true Christian knows to listen to the holy spirit for guidance, not daddy freeze or any [quote=pastorpost=62022581].

So if the spirit has not condemned tithing,

all what you are saying about tithing becomes just lawful not spiritual.

i have stopped pitying some less privilege genus and self inflicted ingnorance
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2017
Acidosis:
Out of over 1 million pastors in Nigeria, about 3 of them choose to own a private jet and this old man is crying?

This guy is a f00l. I know well over 60 pastors personally, and none of them own a G-Wagon, talk more of private jets.

Freeze should stop crying more than the 'bereaved'. Since no true tithe payer has come out to cry, it means they love what they do and it is working for them. If this energy is channeled on politics, Nigeria may just get it right. You cannot fight the church and win grin grin

By the way, Reinhard Bonnke's crusade starts next week in Isheri. Unfortunately for you, Isheri is just few minutes away from RCCG camp. I bet you don't want to imagine the implication of this 'atomic bomb'.

By the time you see the massive crowd (most of whom are willing to part with a few naira notes to support the gospel), you will be left with no choice than quit this endless, senseless and aimless adventure.

grin

You wrote complete nonsene

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by somehow: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2017
What stops you from championing these ones?
anochuko01:
but you've seen the one that marries a teen...
what about the one that supports religious killing?
or the sheeples that blow themselves up?
truth is, if you dare, they'll blow you up, simple!
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by TheGreatIYANU: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2017
safarigirl:
is it not the people of God that are committing the social vices? You think it is Orisa that all those robbers, yahoo boys and prostitutes are following?

All the corrupt politicians that have front seat in church, are they serving Amadioha?

It is prosperity pastors that have convinced people by words and actions that poverty is a sin and so they must do anything to get rich. They are the custodians of morality, yet how many of them criticise the government?

All the social vices you see today are a result of silence on the part of supposed men of God, so Freeze should tackle them until they start preaching the truth

Safari girl you are so on point!!! You got yourself a new follower.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Jesus said:- Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Did Jesus Preach against giving-NO
Did Jesus support giving -Yes

Giving (Tithe and Offering was before the law)

Why do u no longer give burnt offering ? Why do you no longer give blood offering ?? WHY ?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2017
Attention everyone! I think we should begin by asking ourselves this question- was there any part of the bible where Jesus ever preached about "prosperity"? Or do we all think he would preach about prosperity if he were in our midst right now-our so called men of God seem to forget the portion of the bible tha says "seek ye the kingdom of God first and it righteousness and "EVERY OTHER. THING"shall be added unto it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua: This Is My Father, G.K Balogun. I Was A Baby When He Died (Photos) / Praying Loudly Vs Praying Quietly: What Do You Guys Think. / 7 Reasons Why People Dont Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.