Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,649 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them (597 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by Emmydo1994(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Have Always Wondered Why Most ladies Weep/Cry When A Guy is Proposing to Them Are they practicing the cry they will cry when they finally go into the marriage
Your Candid Opinion

Alcatraz005
Lala247
Pocohantas
Tahra
lalastical
Scotfree
Tajbol4splend

http:///2l6fPJ8

Re: Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin

I think the only ladies that can answer this question are those who are engaged and married ones...

They explain better... grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Maybe because they have been waiting for the man to propose since. Lolz.
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by Ultraangela: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
See What is going down in Lagos and Abeokuta on November

Re: Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Drama! Dramer!! Dramarest!! Most of the crying and public proposals are rehearsed procedures. Both couples have read and rehearsed their scripts numerous times before coming out in public to act it out. They sew or wear the same dress. They get cameramen and put them in place. Then, light! Camera! Action! The man will go down on his knees and the girl will play her crying role. The whole drama eventually is for social media. IG, Facebook and blogs.

I just wish they will put all the efforts they put into the drama of a few minutes into their marriages and towards making it work. We won't hear all these divorce stories and broken short term marriages.
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by Merryglad(f): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ladies cry because thats the only way they can express what they feel inside......i think it is not an act
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by Headlesschicken(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin Dey r crying for d Manx pocket
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by Genea(f): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Do u know how many guys she dated? besides she won't need to repeat d dating cycle again
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by muller101(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Just feeling bad on how ur life will be ruined
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by AlexCk: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
The same reason fanatics cry when their team/club wins a trophy. cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by Preca(f): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
because it stimulates the emotional state of female.... grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
It's tears of joy. She's so excited to be worthy of being proposed to that the only way to express her true feelings is to shed tears.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Why Do Ladies Cry When A Man Is Proposing To Them by IAMSASHY(f): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Dances With Lady In A Night Club. Wrong Or Right? / Sex / Hahahahaha... Feminists! Kids Dont Give A Damn About That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.