Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (57764 Views)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. / Should I Hit On This Married Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by centboy123456(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I can't even be deceived with those lines
Some of these married men are just very useless

see this one why calling them useless now
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Abydokie(f): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Most of these married men are fully aware that some good number of girls wouldn't want to have a relationship with them if they disclose their status therefore they take the short cut and lie to them. Imagine a man married with kids playing smart. I'll just sit at one corner and watch you fool urself Infact that's when I'll claim to love you more. We women just have to be wise....

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by centboy123456(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
tollytexy:
I use None of those Lies but i wont reveal my secret grin

pls tell me ur secret
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by madridsta007(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
ireke:
I swear I have never and will never use any of those lines. I am pretty honest about it, I don't even lie that I want to be your friend.

I tell them straight up - I am married with kids. I'm not looking for a wife and I don't do girlfriend or mistress runs. I'm just looking for friends with benefits. We just take care of each other in different ways.

Generally, You don't have to hope into bed or get down with me but don't form for me either. Don't tell me to go and meet my wife for sex when you won't go and meet your boyfriends or parents for your wants. I can supply your needs if I see that you are truly in need but as a matter of principle I leave girls alone when I am helping them financially. I feel like I'm getting paid for something I should just do for God.

Why am I saying this self? Guess I'm bored

Oga, congratulations.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
MTKbudapest:

Lol.

You said that out of experience, how many married men have you dated?grin
I've not dated any.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
The day a married man denied his wife and kids because of pussy is the day I have up on men angry
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by MhizzAJ(f): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
centboy123456:

see this one why calling them useless now

That's d truth nah
Even those of them that have 'Miss Universe' as wives will still be chasing small small girls upandan because of pússy...Very annoying attitude...They don't even have respect for themselves simply because they think with their dick
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Readonee35L:
Anyone can admire a woman.

Even a married man can admire another woman but trying to get in her pants is very wrong.

Don't always blame the married man dating another woman. Also blame the sluťțy girls who knows their married and still proceed to date them.

These girls are not loyal.
Lots and lots of this sluț girls chasing married men around, disturbing them and sending them nude pictures on Facebook and whatsapp . Just because they want his wealth and money.
The girls are one of the main Issue.

Congratulations on painting men as the poor victims... I guess they don't know how to block the girls from their social media or flee temptation like Joseph did. Poor men that are defenseless against slutty girls undecided

2 Likes

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by MTKbudapest(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chybeibe:
I've not dated any.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by anpipac: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
ALL YOU LADIES POSTING AND COMMENTING ARE TOO PATHETIC FOR MY LIKENESS. WHY SHOULD YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE GO CLOSE TO A MARRIED Man? WHY? STOP MAKING YOURSELVES SO CHEAP. STOP THIS COMPLAINTS.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
MTKbudapest:

today you are not interested but tomorrow you will say they are the best that they know how to take care of girls.

Anyways i'm not married but when i do am not going to bleep around.

grin

U juz said that...but we all know once ur married ,i bet u have the most side chics from ur block lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Safiaa(f): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Blackfyre:

I did not see any clause to your "mind your business".
I'm not in anyones business. If im asking him a simple general question, without being judgemental or condemning his act then whats your point? On the thread that you quoted me for, people were condemning, calling her out of her name, using religion to judge and all sorts. In that case, they were being unnecessarily obnoxious and yes, they should mind their business.

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Married men & their wahala... grin

Good thing, i never bump with these type of men yet...
single ladies and wat
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by badostic: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
loz grin grin shocked[img][/[code][/code]img]
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Prognose: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
And Exactly at 15.52pm this thread hit Front-page
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
smithsydny:
single ladies and wat

And their wahala too.. tongue
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by MTKbudapest(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

U juz said that...but we all know once ur married ,i bet u have the most side chics from ur block lipsrsealed

well they say that charity begins at home.

I dont double date now that im single then what will make me to have a side chick when am fully commited.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by inotice: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
skarlett:

Congratulations on painting men as the poor victims... I guess they don't know how to block the girls from their social media or flee temptation like Joseph did. Poor men that are defenseless against slutty girls like me.
let me know when there is vacancy.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by ashjay001(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
skarlett:

Congratulations on painting men as the poor victims... I guess they don't know how to block the girls from their social media or flee temptation like Joseph did. Poor men that are defenseless against slutty girls undecided

tongue
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
It's obvious that women love lies mainly because most of their lives are fake and they are easily turned on.

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by badostic: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
The truth is that all pussy are not the same and can never be the same. Different flavour and sensation. There is no way Egusi soup can be the same as Native or Banga soup despite both are sweet. Dazzol. grin grin grin cool
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by badostic: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Don't mind the Aboki, ask him how many babes does he has?
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by hooklover: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ladies love sugar coated lies. Many stones dry know but pretend not to know cos of benefits
I tell den I love married ladies like u cos of ur maturity c how ripe u are front and back loaded. Let me just water ur vineyard for a moment.... U c smikes
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

And their wahala too.. tongue
naughty gal
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
DeeTus:
It's obvious that women love lies mainly because most of their lives are fake and they are easily turned on.

So guy, you mean when they hear truth, there are naturally turned off and only guys/men with lies can have them, and that to win a woman speak lies and not truth. Is this what you mean?

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
MTKbudapest:

well they say that charity begins at home.

I dont double date now that im single then what will make me to have a side chick when am fully commited.

grin

Hahahaha...this line is very common with the playboiz grin igerrit...
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by sholasys: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Married men are all over, roaming and deceiving ladies everywhere.

No, don’t get me wrong, I am a married man but I tell you this for free; we are the most devious and malicious creatures to ever walk this earth. A married man will lie to you without batling a lid to hit on you and eventually win your heart.

Here are 9 lies married men use to hit on you:

1. I am not happy in my marriage.

This is the topmost lie that men lie to woo naive girls into dating them. If he is not happy he should leave, not bringing a sob story to make you swallow the line and hook up. My sister, if he is unhappy you are not his happiness either – abort mission.

2. I will leave her.

You have heard this statement a thousand times from married men. He says he is fed up with his wife and will leave her for you. It’s a lie!

3. I am with her for the sake of the kids.

You’ve already heard this comment gazillion time. He will lie that he is with the wife for the sake of the kids while in the real sense, they are very happily married. Visit his social media accounts and you’ll be met by pictures of a perfect family.

4. I don’t love her.

This is a line that most married men are fond of using. If he doesn’t love her what makes you think he will love you? Wake up girl, he just wants to slide you to the sack!

5. I will marry you.

What makes you believe that he will leave his wife for you? Married men use this lie to lure you into accepting his demands knowing very well that he will never leave his wife for you. The only way to avoid this is to avoid him.

6. We separated just recently.

He will lie to you that he just separated with his wife and they are just co-parenting. He will continue lying to you that he may even consider you the second mother of his kids. Really? Do you buy such crap? I don’t think so.

7. She is not as beautiful as you.

No one hates to be told that they are beautiful, but using this lie to get you is just lame. Everyone is beautiful in their own ways. Sweetie he is just making you feel good so that you fall into his trap head first.

8. We don’t even sleep in the same bed.

This is a lie married men will tell you to make you believe that they are not even sleeping with their wives. He will lie to you that the last time they slept together was before the new millennium. He is lying. Stay woke.

9. I will move out.

He will lie to you that he will find a place for you and leave his matrimonial home. Men use this lie to make you feel that he is more interested in making a future with you. It’s a lie, be wise.

https://otownloaded.net/ladies-stay-woke-here-are-9-lies-married-men-use-all-the-time-to-hit-on-women/

Mr Reporter learn not to generalize things like this ok
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by UjuJoan2: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
ireke:
I swear I have never and will never use any of those lines. I am pretty honest about it, I don't even lie that I want to be your friend.

I tell them straight up - I am married with kids. I'm not looking for a wife and I don't do girlfriend or mistress runs. I'm just looking for friends with benefits. We just take care of each other in different ways.

Generally, You don't have to hope into bed or get down with me but don't form for me either. Don't tell me to go and meet my wife for sex when you won't go and meet your boyfriends or parents for your wants. I can supply your needs if I see that you are truly in need but as a matter of principle I leave girls alone when I am helping them financially. I feel like I'm getting paid for something I should just do for God.

Why am I saying this self? Guess I'm bored

And you are somebody's husband? undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by 2ng2ng(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
You don't even need all this lies . just promise them that you will take care of all there needs .
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by centboy123456(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

That's d truth nah
Even those of them that have 'Miss Universe' as wives will still be chasing small small girls upandan because of pússy...Very annoying attitude...They don't even have respect for themselves simply because they think with their dick

lol not all men u know some men just do it for funny noting more and mine you those girls u said most of this married men help them a lot u know so for get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.