Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help (36375 Views)

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Before And After Look Of A Lady That Survived Gas Explosion 3 Years Ago (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by nextstep(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

Sorry to say but u don't just have common sense. Telling her not to take water in the evenings and waking her up at night to use the toilet would have saved us from this act of stupidity. undecided

She didn't used to... now she does, and it's a symptom that may be caused by any of the things mentioned by PDPGuy: "UTI (Urinary tract infection), diabetes, sleep apnea or an over-active bladder." Could also be from childbearing or even anxiety.

OP, the best thing is for her to see a urologist, as in somebody that is trained in these matters.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Divay22(f): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Divorce her asap!
It's not by force to comment o.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by micflo28(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sir, it is a sign of stress over the day time. It has numbed her impulse to know when the bladder is filled, wake up and go and empty her bladder. I advice she takes more fruits and vegetables, eat healthy and and observe a nap in the day time.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by prynsex(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
since last year 2016? and you are jst saying in less than 2month to 2018? . . jst pray, and visit the doctor
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by 2buffagain(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Weight gain could be a factor.
Has her weight changed? Her weight could be compressing her bladder when she sleeps.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Diso60090(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Divay22:

It's not by force to comment o.
Nor mind am because person spoil he own nor mi say he go wan encourage others
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
You that's a professor of marriage why are you still single and searching?

Did anybody tell you I'm searching child?

Go read a book, get educated so you can contribute wisely in public forums.

If you were ignorant about what marriage is, you should have just shut ur ignorance up.

I'm sure you were raised better, now run along, this is no discussion for children who have nothing positive to contribute.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by AreaFada2: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Op have you ruled out VVF/ birth complications/anatomical issues, diabetes and infection?

What did the gynae/urologist say?

Only after these can you say you have tried everything.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Praktikals(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Buhari is a curse to Nigerians...

Suffering has fallen on the people because a devil is in poor...

Op don't worry, your wife shall be free come 2019. Nigerians shall be free...
may commonsense fall on you

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by indoorscholar(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
It's spiritual

Really?
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by nittroboy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pls[/color] get urself arrested shocked[color=#006600]
Apina:

Sorry to say but u don't just have common sense. Telling her not to take water in the evenings and waking her up at night to use the toilet would have saved us from this act of stupidity. undecided
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
kennygee:

Did anybody tell you I'm searching child?

Go read a book, get educated so you can contribute wisely in public forums.

If you were ignorant about what marriage is, you should have just shut ur ignorance up.

I'm sure you were raised better, now run along, this is no discussion for children who have nothing positive to contribute.

You need a man in your life
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by agbonkamen(f): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Divorce her asap!
your brain needs formatting for new installation
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
You need a man in your life

E pain am.

grin

Oya run along, you've got nothing left to say.

Go now.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

I need your help and I have to be brief . I created this Monica to hide my identity. I married my wife 3 years ago. Just last year, I noticed my wife now bedwets . I have tried all available options but it keeps getting worse. I love my wife and family and please help me get through this mess. God bless you all.

Please you guys should help me.
seek Gods face bro.. Its not ordinary trust me its not..
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by domack99(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Does she have control of her urination during the day when not sleeping
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by MrBigiman: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

I need your help and I have to be brief . I created this Monica to hide my identity. I married my wife 3 years ago. Just last year, I noticed my wife now bedwets . I have tried all available options but it keeps getting worse. I love my wife and family and please help me get through this mess. God bless you all.

Please you guys should help me.

I guess she must have had a difficult labour and delivery. That where d probable cause lies. But there a solution. Bless up
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by shams040(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
surely dis is a test from ur lord.

visit d doctor, make sure she dos nt sleep on her face either sleep on her ryt side or face up, she shld stop taking water at nyt, do some fasting.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
kennygee:

E pain am.
grin
Oya run along, you've got nothing left to say.
Go now.
Don't miss this year Shiloh ooh! it's for your own good
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Praktikals:

may commonsense fall on you

And also on you..
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
wristbangle:

Not all the time u pray when somethings can be solved with sense
My dear bro, I know what I'm saying and wHy I said so. A grown up married woman bed wetting?! Bro, THAT IS A FATAL ABNORMALITY!!

For your info, everyone of this type of case that I've seen in my life, almost all-99%, turned out to be spiritual affliction.

In any case, also, before this brother came to nairaland to cry out for help, do you think he has not tried the so called "sense", "medical help", etc, that you people are talking about? It is good that while he's trying other remedies, he should also go about it spiritually. That's the sound advice I can give.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by purem(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
This thread is going 13 wink

Coz d way ppl plenty ehn embarassed

Som kom to mock d nigga grin

Som kom 2 advice undecided

Som to read comments lyk myself angry
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
AuroraB:
Craddle-robber lipsrsealed
Reason you can't use your main handle angry
You must be the 'no female is too little to be a woman' crew lipsrsealed

Na wetin...?

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Don't miss this year Shiloh ooh! it's for your own good

Oh. So that's where you're hoping to be delivered from the spirit of ignorance, foolishness and wickedness?

Cause a man who'd advice a man to put out his wife for something as flimsy as this needs Shiloh desperately.

Don't worry, the entire Shiloh congregation will be praying for you, your people too.

Now carry ur wickedness go. Go and sin no more.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

Sorry to say Mr Wise Man, didn't you read the part OP said he has tried everything he can.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
agbonkamen:
your brain needs formatting for new installation

Why are you harsh like this na babe......abi u dey your period? grin
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by UzomaFC: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
I cannot just understand how some folks think n talk in this place. Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
See all U folks that talk nonsense when some is in problem, the same way shall everything about U ppl be since, U ll enter problem n the same way U re talking trash shall U receive back n it ll be in full n extra added.

Sir, I suggest U go2 hospital as some folks here hv suggested n establish that if it's physical or spiritual.

Am a father of 3kids n I understand U 100000%, families hv there own issues.

Me, I coughed 4 a yr n had headache for 1 yr as well, but I went to hospital even 2 tb hospital to run tests. When all results came out showing am perfect, there n then I went to God just like jacob did.
That nite I waited 4 my wife to sleep cos she cried everyday thinking I ll die.

I held on him that nite n had faith n threw all the drugs I was taking away.
And I had faith n I continue n gradually I came bk to my self n till now I hv neared any hospital, my daughter I gave birth is in primary 1 now.

I pray that God ll strengthen U in Jesus name.
U re the head of that family pls take charge n speak to it while U goto hospital.
It is well man

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
kennygee:

Oh. So that's where you're hoping to be delivered from the spirit of ignorance, foolishness and wickedness?

Cause a man who'd advice a man to put out his wife for something as flimsy as this needs Shiloh desperately.

Don't worry, the entire Shiloh congregation will be praying for you, your people too.

Now carry ur wickedness go. Go and sin no more.
Stop twisting the fact that you need a man in your life. The earlier you open up the better for you
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by omoadeleye(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Maybe, she always have some kind of wide dream that always make her squirt
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Strobe(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Seek proper medical help and please ignore all this "it is spiritual" trash!
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
KunkAcid:

Why are you harsh like this na babe......abi u dey your period? grin
No mind her. She's always on her period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos / Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Snakes Invade Communities In Plateau State, Attacks Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.