Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help (36374 Views)

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Before And After Look Of A Lady That Survived Gas Explosion 3 Years Ago (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by teacherbim(f): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

I need your help and I have to be brief . I created this Monica to hide my identity. I married my wife 3 years ago. Just last year, I noticed my wife now bedwets . I have tried all available options but it keeps getting worse. I love my wife and family and please help me get through this mess. God bless you all.

Please you guys should help me.
Hey Man, I like your courage this is the time your darling wife needs more of your life support pls always wake her up atleast every 2hrs,it happened to to me Yes! after given birth to to my 3rd child but pls take her to The Doctor, do not stress your self much, It is not spiritual but before then Google the causes and learn. Pls keep loving her and may God bless you. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by crisycent: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
sotall:
Oga na wa oooo

You don use your banana create a 10-lane expressway inside her pussinani.

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Eze2000(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

Sorry to say but u don't just have common sense. Telling her not to take water in the evenings and waking her up at night to use the toilet would have saved us from this act of stupidity. undecided

I think its u that doesn't have common sense, or rather experience. Do you really think that that woman does not know that all part she's not cryin her eyes out at the moment.

This african could be a sign of what disease or another I have even seen it tonight anymore who bed wet adage 72 with him it was a sign of diabetes.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by olureignforever: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
kennygee:

Me not having a husband will change sooner than u know. But ur ignorance and block headedness can't be helped if you refuse to step out of this delusional state of mind you're basking in. You need help. ASAP

No woman wants a daft man for a husband, think how irritating a daft child will be.

Get help child, really, make urself proud.

Common, don't stoop so low to his level.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by sirxbit(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:
You are even more foolish than the op, in fact u are a compound fool. Since u are a goat with little or no intellect, to know that waking her up to pee at intervals would almost if not completely put a stop to it then I don't know what u are actually using that foam u call a brain for. or did he state that it was a case of her urinating constantly even when she's awake which can be as a result of a medical problem?
You the intelligent goat
With that shit brain of yours
U are a fatter fool.
U that sleeps like a fool
Who can u wake?
U advising someone to wake up at night at regular interval
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by paris10: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Take it or leave it. Very simply psychological effect. Within 2 days, your wife stops this bedwetting ( if not an attack)

* Get a tray

* Filled it up with charcoals

* Little kerosine on top to start the burning.

* After charcoal becoming relative hot or red

* Get your wife to pee on the hot charcoals (Standing over it)

* Repeat steps for 2 days.

That's all. The end of bedwetting!

WARNING: If bedwetting continues more than 2 days after following the above instructions, consult your spiritualists or Pastors ( If you know God, your prayers and its effectiveness would do it).

Shalom
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Vkemay: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dear Op,sorry for your predicament,it's a face and it will surely pass away. But I will like to say this, According to my belief,in this part of the world,I mean Africa,we can rule out the spiritual aspect of this. If she's been your wife for 3years and this problem suddenly surfaced last year not like she's been bedwetting before.Does This only happen when she's asleep and everything seems normal while awake?No difficulty in controlling her Urine during the day? If the answer to those questions is Yes,Visit MFM prayer city for deliverance,there is a monthly program happening tomorrow from 7am, You can connect online together with your family,PM me for the link so that you can connect.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by chara019: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
see peeps thinking vagina does the work of the urethra,na peeps like una go dey say na kidney dey produce sperm...simple knowledge to get not to disgrace your lineage,you won't know,but will know all the sex position. and girls wey carry front n back ....so pathetic .
op,take wifey to the clinic

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by hidhrhis(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
the best possible option for her right now is for u to take her to d doctor and explain everything to him/her d way u just posted so as to diagnose her problem besides pray to God cos everything in africa always deal with superstition and dont tell anyone of ur friends cos they will only make great jest of u behind ur back and pity u and act as if they are helping wen u are present
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by LadySarah: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

Sorry to say but u don't just have common sense. Telling her not to take water in the evenings and waking her up at night to use the toilet would have saved us from this act of stupidity. undecided

Mr man shut up if you've got nothing sensible to say,are you not aware that vaginal birth or infection can cause a malfunctioning of the bladder
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Apina(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
lovingyouhun:

What do you know?
Why Is it so easy for you people to throw insults at people on social media?
This shows you are a stark illiterate!!!
Not drinking too much water b4 bed time, passing urine b4 going to bed and setting alarm clock to wake up at certain hours to pee helps a great deal.
Those are some of the advice psychiatrist give to people with such problems, they are measures taken to bring about possible solution
And no I don't have the same problem, but I might just be in the field of solution givers, some people don't talk much.
My dear, learn to be polite while addressing people, you do not know tomorrow
I tire for you you. SMH.
Look at ur stupid life, idiotic hypocrite. You have the right to call me a stark illiterate while advising me to be polite.... SMH. U take take ur load of bunkum and shove it down ur stupid smelly ass. Fvck u!
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by yoged(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

You don't have sense. If you don't have reasonable things to say. Can't you keep quite instead of opening that your zombie mouth.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by iamrammy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
popelix:
check if her kpekus watering... if yes, then know u have scattered the inner elastic
grin
popelix:
check if her kpekus watering... if yes, then know u have scattered the inner elastic
hahahahahhahahahahah.....savage
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by lovingyouhun: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

Look at ur stupid life, idiotic hypocrite. You have the right to call me a stark illiterate while advising me to be polite.... SMH. U take take ur load of bunkum and shove it down ur stupid smelly ass. Fvck u!

grin Now you know how it feels
You learn fast, I'm grateful to God because you have my message in your head-on
1. The person you insulted is very correct.
2. That insulting people online can hurt as much as it will in real life
Sleep well love.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Integrafamoo: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

I need your help and I have to be brief . I created this Monica to hide my identity. I married my wife 3 years ago. Just last year, I noticed my wife now bedwets . I have tried all available options but it keeps getting worse. I love my wife and family and please help me get through this mess. God bless you all.

Calm her down. She might be getting worried about something. Anxiety may likely be the cause.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Chanchit: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

May that chew stick u call a mouth wither if u ever tell anybody u had an education. U are a waste of scarce resources. in fact they should have sold u at birth and used the money for Pyramid scheme. Just listen to the amount of stupidity that's spewing from that sewer u call a mouth. I know people who have been in that same position and what I gave as advice was the solution to it. I don't know the evil spirit who gave u d idea of equating this situation with that of children, did d op tend his wife was born yesterday?

Idiot like you gave someone an advise?! Lmao. Ashiaraba, omo ale jatijati.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by DedeNkem: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

I believe it may be a minor thing as she bed-wets only while asleep. But you need to see a real doctor (most Nigerian doctors are quacks), to be sure it's not a serious bladder problem. It always good to halt a health problem at it's early stage.

On her own part, she should stop drinking any liquid from 7pm and pee well before sleeping. This will help to curtail it for now.

Goodluck!
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by voyy: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

u are d most stupid person I've seen today. if u dnt ve a suggestion or cnt comment without insulting him, u shud ve just shut d hole u call a mouth. All dis agama lizard brain children on nairaland sef

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by iynoble(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
It is a medical condition and it could be treated.
There's a high possibility that it is Obstetric fistula.
An obstetric fistula is a hole between the vagina and rectum or bladder that is caused by prolonged obstructed labor, leaving a woman incontinent of urine or feces or both.
Kindly visit a Gynaecologist for medical assistance.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

what does he mean by everything? since u know what the everything entails. And y bring it up here if he has actually exhausted every option
You and sarcasm shaa... Just let OP be jare! grin
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sir may be VVF vesicovaginal fistula.... due to abnormal connection btw vagina and bladder/vesicle leading to involuntary passing of urine

op go and see a doctor, if it is vvf, there shd do a vvf surgical repair. There is one vvf centre at Federal teaching hospital 2, FETHA 2 Abakaliki
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by agbonkamen(f): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
KunkAcid:

Why are you harsh like this na babe......abi u dey your period? grin
BTW I sent you message on whatsap
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Alariiwo: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Are you sure she's not squirting in her dreams grin

Maybe her spirit husband is satisfying her more than you do. Just saying
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by olabrave: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
ask your wife who did she offend? She has committd tru her words.let her watch her tongues,Both of u wil have 3 days night vilgir prayer.Prayer 1)confes ur sins nd ask 4 forgvnes.2)Power of darknes operating her body God shud them.Read psalm 114/3x into d water 4 dat 3 days prayer nd let her drink it evry morning.U may cal me 07011357599.SHALOM!
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Mccollins042(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
Prayers cool.
...praying on your own and telling others to join you in prayers (group prayers). God is still very much a God that answers prayers-He never fails! If you need privacy in the group prayers-maybe in order to avoid embarrassment, you can go online to use google to search for worldwide prayer groups. There are several of them. But just pray!
The grace of God almighty WILL DELIVER YOUR WIFE AND SEE YOU PEOPLE THROUGH, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!
It is well with you!
what fvck is wrong with nigerians we are too religious but things keep getting worse as days pass, oga if you can't give a valid suggestion please don't write at all
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Heavance(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

browse on kegel exercise, it will help a lot. Not only prayer, let her start kegel on her own
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Heavance(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
eleojo23:

It is good to pray but there is a reason why God gave man medical knowledge.

Not everything is spiritual. Let us not be ignorant biko

This is probably a case of VVF caused by childbearing or just a urinary tract infection.

OP, just take your wife to a hospital and see a gynecologist/urologist.
Thank you o.
Many still don't know why God gave us dominion over a lot of things with this brain.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Uzobejeme: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

RUN to the Scoan . this case is easy before God. A lady who has been bedwetting for 14 years was healed and she testified on the 22nd. So many other people too. If you can't come to Lagos or cannot visit Scoan soon, watch Emmanuel TV, get someone to help you get the morning water. Forget what naysayers will tell you, na you know where shoe for dey pain you oooooo
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by supereagle(m): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
thorpido:
Take your wife to see a
urologist.
Some things you can try include not drinking water too late,usually b4 8pm.
She should try to urinate just before bedtime too.She may need to set an alarm and wake up in the night to ease herself.
She can do a urine culture test to rule out an infection and test her blood sugar.

Urologist is for men please.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Apina(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
voyy:

u are d most stupid person I've seen today. if u dnt ve a suggestion or cnt comment without insulting him, u shud ve just shut d hole u call a mouth. All dis agama lizard brain children on nairaland sef
Ewu! Na u know where u take see me. I know u are presently looking at one of ur family members, since that's the most stupid person/brainless lizard, congratulations on that.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Divorce her asap!
u need serious cane... u think like an infant.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by voyy: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

Ewu! Na u know where u take see me. I know u are presently looking at one of ur family members, since that's the most stupid person/brainless lizard, congratulations on that.

idiot na so d predicament dey fall on una .... if u ve a responsible family, u wont insult mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos / Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Snakes Invade Communities In Plateau State, Attacks Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.