Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help (36368 Views)

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Before And After Look Of A Lady That Survived Gas Explosion 3 Years Ago (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by AuroraB(f): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Na wetin...?
Think VVF undecided
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Stop twisting the fact that you need a man in your life. The earlier you open up the better for you

Me not having a husband will change sooner than u know. But ur ignorance and block headedness can't be helped if you refuse to step out of this delusional state of mind you're basking in. You need help. ASAP

No woman wants a daft man for a husband, think how irritating a daft child will be.

Get help child, really, make urself proud.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by sirxbit(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
Prayers cool.
...praying on your own and telling others to join you in prayers (group prayers). God is still very much a God that answers prayers-He never fails! If you need privacy in the group prayers-maybe in order to avoid embarrassment, you can go online to use google to search for worldwide prayer groups. There are several of them. But just pray!
The grace of God almighty WILL DELIVER YOUR WIFE AND SEE YOU PEOPLE THROUGH, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!
It is well with you!
This is my problem in Nigeria
My friend if u don't have solution just keep shut.
Everytin prayer prayer
Una dey mad self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
kennygee:

When he married her when she was not bed wetting, do you know if it's child bearing that made her bladder become weak?

If it was the man in this situation, will ask the woman to divorce the man?

Little children who don't know anything about marriage just saying "divorce divorce divorce".

Smh.
Don't mind them jare, most of them think with their mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by gretblue: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Its more a case of VVF. Fortunately, there are enough consultants in this field. Kindly visit a federal or teaching hospital nearest to you for her diagnosis and treatment.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
AuroraB:
Think VVF undecided

Nah, I don't think she is that young.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
Prayers cool.
...praying on your own and telling others to join you in prayers (group prayers). God is still very much a God that answers prayers-He never fails! If you need privacy in the group prayers-maybe in order to avoid embarrassment, you can go online to use google to search for worldwide prayer groups. There are several of them. But just pray!
The grace of God almighty WILL DELIVER YOUR WIFE AND SEE YOU PEOPLE THROUGH, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!
It is well with you!

Typical African mentality. Na them holy pass and na them behavior worse pass. I'm sure if the white men depended on 'prayers' they won't be able to invent the phone or computer u used in typing this rubbish. That is how a pregnant woman was in labour and needs a simple CS but the family took her to the church and a prayer group prayed for hours , in the end she died in the church.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Chanchit: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

Sorry to say but u don't just have common sense. Telling her not to take water in the evenings and waking her up at night to use the toilet would have saved us from this act of stupidity. undecided

You think you just made sense, but you are the stupid one here. You think its as easy as you just said abi. Why do children pee before sleeping and still bedwet? Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by sirxbit(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

Sorry to say but u don't just have common sense. Telling her not to take water in the evenings and waking her up at night to use the toilet would have saved us from this act of stupidity. undecided
You are a fool
Waking her up cor
Wat time should he wake her up exactly?
Is it after she must have done d deed?
Or b4?
If b4 maybe you should tell him the exact time so that he can wake her up to go and urinate. Since you know the time
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Let her visit the doctor. Everything is not spiritual.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by sirxbit(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Divorce her asap!
Then make e marry u Abi
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
sirxbit:

This is my problem in Nigeria
My friend if u don't have solution just keep shut.
Everytin prayer prayer
Una dey mad self?

Nigerians are funny. They will go to church everyday when others are working and then they will be blaming buhari that theres no money. They spend time they are supposed to use to work to pray and enrich their pastors.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by agbonkamen(f): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
KunkAcid:

Why are you harsh like this na babe......abi u dey your period? grin
the guy is anoyying.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Apina(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
IAmFreeman:
Sorry to say Mr Wise Man, didn't you read the part OP said he has tried everything he can.
what does he mean by everything? since u know what the everything entails. And y bring it up here if he has actually exhausted every option

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by sirxbit(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
greenhulk:

Nigerians are funny. They will go to church everyday when others are working and then they will be blaming buhari that theres no money. They spend time they are supposed to use to work to pray and enrich their pastors.
Very very bad
Go to developed countries
When they have a problem
They sitdown and come up with meaningful solution.
But Nigeria noooooo
Na to prayer one useless prayer when non dey pass the church roof.
Give their small money to one idiot who woke up on day and called himself man of God.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by oluwatodimu1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
sir, visit a hospital where good diagnostics can be done and seriously pray. God help us all

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
kennygee:

Me not having a husband will change sooner than u know. But ur ignorance and block headedness can't be helped if you refuse to step out of this delusional state of mind you're basking in. You need help. ASAP

No woman wants a daft man for a husband, think how irritating a daft child will be.

Get help child, really, make urself proud.
Finally you attest to the fact that you desperately need a man in your life. Now that's a good point to start from. I really applaud your boldness. Now hit my pm lemme hook you up with a good suitor. Joke aside, I'm very serious in helping a sister out!
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Instead of calling it bedwetting just call it squirting...problem solved
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Apina(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
sirxbit:

You are a fool
Waking her up cor
Wat time should he wake her up exactly?
Is it after she must have done d deed?
Or b4?
If b4 maybe you should tell him the exact time so that he can wake her up to go and urinate. Since you know the time
You are even more foolish than the op, in fact u are a compound fool. Since u are a goat with little or no intellect, to know that waking her up to pee at intervals would almost if not completely put a stop to it then I don't know what u are actually using that foam u call a brain for. or did he state that it was a case of her urinating constantly even when she's awake which can be as a result of a medical problem?
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Afonjashapmouth: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Read daily Nigerians confession on this IG handle @shadyroom101
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Mrpacesetter(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
ruffhandu:
Roast wall gecko for her to eat.
Are You For Real ?
ruffhandu:
Are You For Real ?
ruffhandu:
Are You For Real ?
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by IMASTEX: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
eleojo23:

It is good to pray but there is a reason why God gave man medical knowledge.

Not everything is spiritual. Let us not be ignorant biko

This is probably a case of VVF caused by childbearing or just a urinary tract infection.

OP, just take your wife to a hospital and see a gynecologist/urologist.
Don't mind the brainless kid. He should have waited for God to send angel to bath, cook, feed, etc for him. Even faith without works is dead.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by eleojo23: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by eleojo23: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
The replies on this thread sef sad

Kids everywhere ....Smh..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by SomaNibe: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Bro contact your doctor, and don't be ashamed of our wife. She still be your fresh wife. Just make una put head together and solve it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by teacherbim(f): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Divorce her asap!
Common divorce bawl, it happened to me thrice after given birth to my 3rd child but with the help of my darling husband and Doctor it stopped, she should see an Urologist, might not even be spiritual
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by mars2015: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
pls ask ur wife about her dream. Does she see herself trying to urinate in her dream b4 the incident? If yes then she need prayer n i suggest u get T.B Joshua anointing water for her. Thanks
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Apina(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chanchit:

You think you just made sense, but you are the stupid one here. You think its as easy as you just said abi. Why do children pee before sleeping and still bedwet? Mumu.
May that chew stick u call a mouth wither if u ever tell anybody u had an education. U are a waste of scarce resources. in fact they should have sold u at birth and used the money for Pyramid scheme. Just listen to the amount of stupidity that's spewing from that sewer u call a mouth. I know people who have been in that same position and what I gave as advice was the solution to it. I don't know the evil spirit who gave u d idea of equating this situation with that of children, did d op tend his wife was born yesterday?
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by buffalowings: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
Prayers cool.
It is well with you!

Awon werey hundred percent.
Stop posting rubbish

Op go to the hospital

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by gretblue: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
mars2015:
pls ask ur wife about her dream. Does she see herself trying to urinate in her dream b4 the incident? If yes then she need prayer n i suggest u get T.B Joshua anointing water for her. Thanks
T. B anointing water kwaa?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by lovingyouhun: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

What do you know?
Why Is it so easy for you people to throw insults at people on social media?
This shows you are a stark illiterate!!!
Not drinking too much water b4 bed time, passing urine b4 going to bed and setting alarm clock to wake up at certain hours to pee helps a great deal.
Those are some of the advice psychiatrist give to people with such problems, they are measures taken to bring about possible solution
And no I don't have the same problem, but I might just be in the field of solution givers, some people don't talk much.
My dear, learn to be polite while addressing people, you do not know tomorrow
I tire for you you. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Visited The Morgue Unprepared / Mortuary Rejects Man’s Corpse After Causing Commotion In Anambra / Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.