Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help (36382 Views)

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Before And After Look Of A Lady That Survived Gas Explosion 3 Years Ago (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by prettygumi(f): 5:51am On Nov 04, 2017
kindly take her to the hospital for check up...either for urinary incontinence or genital fistula...wic can be from a lot of causes, esp if she has given birth before or recently
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by 4everGrand(m): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2017
samuelson06:

It's an attack. Let's talk in private.

Alert!!!!!!!!!

Fake pastor spotted.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by prettygumi(f): 5:58am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=Adaumunocha post=62045855]She should do kegels plus not drink much water at night.

kegel's is an exercise used by women with pelvic organ prolapse...also as a preventive method
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by flyteflontape: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

I need your help and I have to be brief . I created this Monica to hide my identity. I married my wife 3 years ago. Just last year, I noticed my wife now bedwets . I have tried all available options but it keeps getting worse. I love my wife and family and please help me get through this mess. God bless you all.

Please you guys should help me.

You need visit Lagos state teaching hospital LUTH. It's a medical case, is your wife with child(ren). A lady came to LUTH yesterday with same complain, I think it happens from rupture of ... Just visit LUTH
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Josfem10: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Divorce her asap!

That's is not necessary
I give 200% assurance that it will stop once she takes the medicine
Call me on 08126397122
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by khayce: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2017
SEE ADULT BED WETTING ARE ON THE INCREASE NOW A DAYS ... AND A NUMBER OF REASONS ARE RESPONSIBLE. S VERY CLOSE FRIEND (MALE) JUST GOT THROUGH HIS RECENTLY, DONT IGNORE YOUR WIFE ITS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT IF YOU GUYS CAN YIELD TO MY SUGGESTIONS .. BECOS LIKE UR CASE MY FRIEND WAS IN D HOSPITAL FOR A GOOD NUMBRS OF TIME BUT COULDNT GET AN ANSWER UNTIL HE TRIED OUT SOME EXERCISE AND TRAINING . HE TOOK DOME DRUGS TOO ... DEFINITELY AS FUNNY AS THIS MAY SOUND .. LET ME ASK U A QUESTION, WEN LAST DID UR WIFE DEWORMED USING COMBATRIN ? SEE I CAN TALK MUCH HERE IF U CAN .. JUST TRY AND MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP 08063951701 I WILL ASKE FOR THE DRUG NAME AND INSTRUST U ON WAT U AND NEEDS TO DO FOR AT LEAST A MONTH .. TRUST THAT WILL BE THE END .. NO MONEY .. NO FAVOUR IN RETURN. JUST FELT UR PAIN AND FELT LIKE HELPING OUT.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

I need your help and I have to be brief . I created this Monica to hide my identity. I married my wife 3 years ago. Just last year, I noticed my wife now bedwets . I have tried all available options but it keeps getting worse. I love my wife and family and please help me get through this mess. God bless you all.

Mr man u be Ode, goan take her to see a doctor.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Adaumunocha(f): 8:33am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=prettygumi post=62054838][/quote]What preventive method? The op should seek medical help though
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by dultmax(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

Go and beg your wife mum....she knows what happened to her daughter
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by cokefanta: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2017
Sorry about this.
Join Instagram
Follow Nathaniel bassey at Nathanielblow
Participate in the ongoing open heavens challenge
God is able to do all this
Please don't forget to testify when you receive it miracle.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2017
this can be spiritual, just pray. God is able to turn things around
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Walexp(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2017
This is how it works it has to be done one after the other the first one is you seeking medical advice UROLOGIST if solution is not coming out of that for like a month move to the next step HERBAL medicine and for a month too is still not changing my brother in thy Lord you have to pray profusely
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Gideontower: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2017
my brother I will advice you to try alternative medicine. God has given us wonderful natural herbs that can cure Bedwetting.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by bayocanny: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
ylaa:
I pray God to heal your wife in Jesus name. Sorry Sir.
Ameen, iyamii!! grin
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by ventureusa: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Watch Emmanueltv or go to the synagogue church of all nations. Many have got help from such spiritual menace at the Scoan
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dhorcas:

I don't see anything wrong with this.
yes, a way is medical. But this Also a way.
Thumb up. Fine gurl tongue grin

Thanks for this statement. I can even insist that prayer is the only way right now-medical is no longer an option. It's clear that many of these people that are commenting did not THOROUGHLY read the OP's original post. He said:
1. It has been on for 3 years,
2. They have tried many options,
3. No option has worked,
4. It has defied everything they tried,
5. It keeps getting worse.
Are these not enough for me to recommend prayers? You can see that some of them were even insulting me. How unfortunate and pathetic!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by supereagle(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
thorpido:
NO,urologists treat men and women with urinary tract diseases including the bladder,urethras,ureters and diseases of the male reproductive organs so they see conditions like overactive bladders,incontinence and do surgeries for the genitourinary tracts and that can be in both sexes.
Noted for further enquiry. Thanks again.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by ginasteve: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
she needs deliverance.Take her to a strong man of God for that.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by voyy: 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Apina:
sharrap stulpid fool.
idiot that can't spell STUPID correctly ..... lol
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Apina(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
voyy:

idiot that can't spell STUPID correctly ..... lol
Thank God u know how to spell ur name..... U can now wipe that goatish smirk off ur idiotic face.... Hehehe
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by voyy: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Apina:
Thank God u know how to spell ur name..... U can now wipe that goatish smirk off ur idiotic face.... Hehehe

continue typing ur destiny.. ... olodo.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Apina(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
voyy:

continue typing ur destiny.. ... olodo.
LWKMD...... THE THING PAIN AM....
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
agbonkamen:
BTW I sent you message on whatsap

Replied wink
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by ylaa(f): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hahahahahaha

quote author=bayocanny post=62064128]
Ameen, iyamii!! grin[/quote]
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by DanielsParker(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2018
prettygumi:
kindly take her to the hospital for check up...either for urinary incontinence or genital fistula...wic can be from a lot of causes, esp if she has given birth before or recently

you're pretty
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Kaypaparino(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2020

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Kaypaparino(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Mobolajisx,is your wife still bedwetting,?let me know as soon as possible for permanent cure and she will need experience it again...Call or Whatsapp me. On 07061116101...Mr Kay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos / Snakes Invade Communities In Plateau State, Attacks Many / Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.