Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help (36370 Views)

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Before And After Look Of A Lady That Survived Gas Explosion 3 Years Ago (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Raskasal(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Omâ șéé óòò. Îșę áyé nìyęn óó
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by brosammy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Oga in my own opinion you suppose not bring sensitive issue like this to this place, you should know that what is happening is not normal, the best thing to do is to seek God's intervention first even b4 going to meet any doctor
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Ranchhoddas: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Vkemay:
Dear Op,sorry for your predicament,it's a face and it will surely pass away. But I will like to say this, According to my belief,in this part of the world,I mean Africa,we can rule out the spiritual aspect of this. If she's been your wife for 3years and this problem suddenly surfaced last year not like she's been bedwetting before.Does This only happen when she's asleep and everything seems normal while awake?No difficulty in controlling her Urine during the day? If the answer to those questions is Yes,Visit MFM prayer city for deliverance,there is a monthly program happening tomorrow from 7am, You can connect online together with your family,PM me for the link so that you can connect.
MFM.
The football club abi the church?
When una go wise?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Ranchhoddas: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kennygee and YoungdaNaval. Make una continue na. Na because of una I still dey this thread...
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by habsydiamond(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
me reserve my comment till the outcome of the medical treatment.. good luck
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Apina(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
voyy:

u are d most stupid person I've seen today. if u dnt ve a suggestion or cnt comment without insulting him, u shud ve just shut d hole u call a mouth. All dis agama lizard brain children on nairaland sef
[quote author=voyy post=62048989]

Ewu! Na u know where u take see me. I know u are presently looking at one of ur family members, since that's the most stupid person/brainless lizard, congratulations on that.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Apina(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
voyy:

idiot na so d predicament dey fall on una .... if u ve a responsible family, u wont insult mine.
sharrap stulpid fool.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by thorpido(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
supereagle:

Urologist is for men please.
NO,urologists treat men and women with urinary tract diseases including the bladder,urethras,ureters and diseases of the male reproductive organs so they see conditions like overactive bladders,incontinence and do surgeries for the genitourinary tracts and that can be in both sexes.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Dhorcas(f): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
Prayers cool.
...praying on your own and telling others to join you in prayers (group prayers). God is still very much a God that answers prayers-He never fails! If you need privacy in the group prayers-maybe in order to avoid embarrassment, you can go online to use google to search for worldwide prayer groups. There are several of them. But just pray!
The grace of God almighty WILL DELIVER YOUR WIFE AND SEE YOU PEOPLE THROUGH, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!
It is well with you!

I don't see anything wrong with this.
yes, a way is medical. But this Also a way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Make una continue na.
Na because of una I still dey this thread...

Go and sleep, show haff finish.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Ranchhoddas: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
kennygee:

Go and sleep, show haff finish.
Ta...
Na your turn to talk.
Hit him hard. No dulling.
Cc. YoungdaNaval
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by byemx06(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Buhari is a curse to Nigerians...

Suffering has fallen on the people because a devil is in poor...

Op don't worry, your wife shall be free come 2019. Nigerians shall be free...
bro pls start using ur head ........this is serious issue is not evertyn I attach to preaident
OP may God take control
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Kennygee and YoungdaNaval.
Make una continue na.
Leave me and my Big Aunty alone oooh!
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Wolfbrother(m): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
Prayers cool.
...praying on your own and telling others to join you in prayers (group prayers). God is still very much a God that answers prayers-He never fails! If you need privacy in the group prayers-maybe in order to avoid embarrassment, you can go online to use google to search for worldwide prayer groups. There are several of them. But just pray!
The grace of God almighty WILL DELIVER YOUR WIFE AND SEE YOU PEOPLE THROUGH, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!
It is well with you!

You people are just lazy .. your solution to everything is to pray instead of taking action

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by AceVentura: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Divorce her asap!

For writing this bullshitt, you must be a Useless little boy!!!!

Get your mind right.

@Op, take her to a urologist for swift intervention...

Wish you all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Ranchhoddas: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Leave me and my Big Aunty alone oooh!
Mtcheww...
Na wa for una two self.
After you you don yab am finish abi...
Okay I don comot hand for una matter.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
AceVentura:

For writing this bullshitt, you must be a Useless little boy!!!!

Get your mind right.
@Op, take her to a urologist for swift intervention...
Wish you all the best in life.
Lmao!!!!!
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by nenergy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apina:

Sorry to say but u don't just have common sense. Telling her not to take water in the evenings and waking her up at night to use the toilet would have saved us from this act of stupidity. undecided
You've been on Nairaland since 2013, but you comment like a newbie. Your comment is shallow, senseless and insolent. Not nice!
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by samuelson06(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mobolajizx:
Hello nairalanders,

I need your help and I have to be brief . I created this Monica to hide my identity. I married my wife 3 years ago. Just last year, I noticed my wife now bedwets . I have tried all available options but it keeps getting worse. I love my wife and family and please help me get through this mess. God bless you all.

Please you guys should help me.

It's an attack. Let's talk in private.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by encryptjay(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Kennygee and YoungdaNaval.
Make una continue na.
This thread suppose be serious thread but laugh wan finish me here grin
Check the guy above me.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by hooklover: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
2much sex has expanded d uterus and put pressure on d bladder.

Men don't over sex ur wife don't it moderate use ur main strength plus drugs on side chick.

Don't use sex to put ur wife out of alignment.cherish her and don't stress her body with sex so it gentle with care like glass u no wan break. Not every time one in blue moon.

Let side chicks take all d hammering u can scatter side chick set no wahala
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
hooklover:
2much sex has expanded d uterus and put pressure on d bladder.

Men don't over sex ur wife don't it moderate use ur main strength plus drugs on side chick.

Don't use sex to put ur wife out of alignment.cherish her and don't stress her body with sex so it gentle with care like glass u no wan break. Not every time one in blue moon.

Let side chicks take all d hammering u can scatter side chick set no wahala
Chai lmao
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by CoolAmbience(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
muller101:
Buy adult diapers for her. If she finds it difficult in using them. Stitch up her pussssy.

You wan kill me with laugh abi
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Ranchhoddas: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
encryptjay:
This thread suppose be serious thread but laugh wan finish me here grin Check the guy above me.
No be small thing.
Comedy gold.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by centoke30(m): 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
FarahAideed:
Did she just give birth, or she has a UTI infection
Lolsssss... UTI Infection which means Urinary Tract Infection Infection grin.. which way bro cheesy
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Apina(m): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
nenergy:

You've been on Nairaland since 2013, but you comment like a newbie. Your comment is shallow, senseless and insolent. Not nice!
Go fvck urself
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by FarahAideed: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
centoke30:
Lolsssss... UTI Infection which means Urinary Tract Infection Infection grin.. which way bro cheesy

Shei you dont want to have sense this year still ..Who told you I dont know what UTI means , I only added the infection so a layman could grasp ..FOH
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by juman(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
I wonder how a man and his wife could not manage bed wetting problem.

As if there is no doctor where they live.

These are couple probably have their own children to educate o.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by BrotherJesu(m): 12:27am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=Apina post=62045798]
Sorry to say but u don't just have common sense. Telling her not to take water in the evenings and waking her up at night to use the toilet would have saved us from this act of stupidity. undecided[/quote

pipu lik u should be dead.
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:51am On Nov 04, 2017
This will help her stop,Look for snail shell a very big one,let her drink her water with it,don’t let it touch the ground,look for clean plastic put water in it and drop the snail shell inside,let her fetch water inside the plastic and drink anytime she want to drink water in due time it will stop,I know someone who used this method and it works for her till date she don’t bed wet again,Good luck and thank me later
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by Omola8(m): 4:52am On Nov 04, 2017
Your wife has no spiritual problem she should just reduce her sugar intake and do more excercise
Re: My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help by 4everGrand(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2017
UzomaFC:
I cannot just understand how some folks think n talk in this place. Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
See all U folks that talk nonsense when some is in problem, the same way shall everything about U ppl be since, U ll enter problem n the same way U re talking trash shall U receive back n it ll be in full n extra added.

Sir, I suggest U go2 hospital as some folks here hv suggested n establish that if it's physical or spiritual.

Am a father of 3kids n I understand U 100000%, families hv there own issues.

Me, I coughed 4 a yr n had headache for 1 yr as well, but I went to hospital even 2 tb hospital to run tests. When all results came out showing am perfect, there n then I went to God just like jacob did.
That nite I waited 4 my wife to sleep cos she cried everyday thinking I ll die.

I held on him that nite n had faith n threw all the drugs I was taking away.
And I had faith n I continue n gradually I came bk to my self n till now I hv neared any hospital, my daughter I gave birth is in primary 1 now.

I pray that God ll strengthen U in Jesus name.
U re the head of that family pls take charge n speak to it while U goto hospital.
It is well man

God bless u, bro. Sensible peeps are in short supply on this planet. Some comments here show how depraved the society is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mortuary Rejects Man’s Corpse After Causing Commotion In Anambra / I Visited The Morgue Unprepared / Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.