Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos (7687 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? / What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by iamJ(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Airforce1:

Did you like what you saw grin
I believe that the insult the original receiver of the pix dropped was enough for me

She killed the little man
Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
I believe that the insult the original receiver of the pix dropped was enough for me

She killed the little man
You mean my girl? grin

1 Like

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by iamJ(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Airforce1:

You mean my girl? grin
I will believe that she is ur girl when I see air freshener next to you lipsrsealed
Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
I will believe that she is ur girl when I see air freshener next to you lipsrsealed
I saw all the familiarity you played out and I laughed cheesy
Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by iamJ(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Airforce1:

I saw all the familiarity you played out and I laughed cheesy
wait let me get my laptop

Be like say something dey worry u again
Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
wait let me get my laptop

Be like say something dey worry u again
You got game I believe

Shoot make I laugh you

3 Likes

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by iamJ(m): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Airforce1:

You got game I believe

Shoot make I laugh you
which familiarity?

Since wen is knowing u somtin anybody shld talk abt without shame?

I only mocked u once and you're crying cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

One tin abt me is i dont pretend , if I think that you're stupid, i will say it to your face and at ur back

Guy park ur self well, u knw me sha, making this thread a mess na small tin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
which familiarity?

Since wen is knowing u somtin anybody shld talk abt without shame?

I only mocked u once and you're crying cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

One tin abt me is i dont pretend , if I think that you're stupid, i will say it to your face and at ur back

Guy park ur self well, u knw me sha, making this thread a mess na small tin

No be you be Jude?

Don't worry I decided not to join plurimi after I was told how you were highly intimidated when your head announced there was plan to bring me into the group ..

But twas against my wish . cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by iamJ(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Airforce1:

No be you be Jude?

Don't worry I decided not to join plurimi after I was told how you were highly intimidated when your head announced there was plan to bring me into the group ..

But twas against my wish . cheesy

mayonnaise and salad cream

didn't I just say that knowing u is a shame

Why wouldnt I threaten to leave if u joined?

Ur wish? Na me dey answer u self, u have nothing to bring to the table, dont claim that I claimed familiarity that is my own

I dont pretend carry ur snake breeding practices go meet ur species them

1 Like

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by iamJ(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Airforce1:

I was never gonna join plurimi

Your head asked for my number but I told that girl to forget it.

Jude, I'm an aircraft traffic control officer by profession.

(Google it)

Jude you're far below my level.

My head? Airforce dont provoke me this evening

Dont make me change uniform? Who is my head? Is it because i laugh here

Which of una reach?

Men i cant be in the same anytin with u, join or not, I dont care i left the nonsense multiple times

google u? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy carry ur alternate do am, u and me dont compare, I dont date ugly poor cheap girls

the girls i have seen with u eh, i cant even notice them

if its money cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ask ur spy, she knows me better

1 Like

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
@Airforce1, you shouldn't have brought the Plurimi ish. I have my reasons. I was in your shoe. Jude, my boy, is scared. cheesy

I also declined the offer just the way you did. I have my reasons. If I get there, it's either IamJ will worship me or leave the group. I love to conquer. This is why Seún and I are still battling. I disobey all rules, so my threads get shut down or never make frontpage. cheesy There can't be two masters in one ship.

Jude is my boy and he will forever be. You can also make him your erand boy if you wish.

Let me log out now. I have better things to do.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by iamJ(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
IAMiLegend:
@Airforce1, you shouldn't have brought the Plurimi ish. I have my reasons. I was in your shoe. Jude, my boy, is scared. cheesy

I also declined the offer just the way you did. I have my reasons. If I get there, it's either IamJ will worship me or leave the group. I love to conquer. This is why Seún and I are still battling. I disobey all rules, so my threads gets shut down or never make frontpage. cheesy There can't be two masters in one ship.
guy u could have said all these without mentioning me

What is my biz with plurimi? Do u knw how to read at all?

1 Like

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
guy u could have said all these without mentioning me

What is my biz with plurimi? Do u knw how to read at all?
Shut up! Keep quiet whenever I'm talking. I'll annihilate your stupidity. Mind you, I'm an illetrate, so I couldn't read shít! Now, fúck off before I spank your silly ass.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by iamJ(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
IAMiLegend:
Shut up! Keep quiet whenever I'm talking. I'll annihilate your stupidity. Mind you, I'm an illetrate, so I couldn't read shít! Now, fúck off before I spank your silly ass.

illiterate that cant spell illiterate

say no more
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Nedfed(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
kingxsamz:
this guy don old o
Old with empty brainnnnnnnnnn.
Childish youth

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Lol
That juice look cheap.
Some girls with their bad mouth lol grin
Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Now, I'll log out. Say any shít about me and I'll create a thread for you and redesign your ass. The last thread I created on your head has been converted to money. Send me your account and I'll send you 4k recharge card. Trust me, I don't promise and fail. Here is a screenshot of the book...my students are already making fun of you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by iamJ(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
IAMiLegend:
Now, I'll log out. Say any shít about me and and I'll created a thread for you and redesign your ass. The last thread I created on your head has been converted to money. Send me your account and I'll send you 4k recharge card. Trust me, I don't promise and fail. Here is a screenshot of the book...my students are already making fun of you.
use the 4k to hire an English teacher

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
illiterate that cant spell illiterate

say no more
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
Hahahahaha. You see how small your brain is? I set a trap for you and you fell for it. I have a remote to control your brain and I will always do so whenever I want. That mistake was intentional to see if you'll see it. Small boy, you try. I no even know say you sabi small bukuru. cheesy cheesy Make I upgrade you from my gate man to my horticulturist.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
use the 4k to hire an English teacher
I will do so, but when next you start a sentence, make sure you start with a capital letter. It's "Use" and not "use." And also, end a sentence with a period (a fullstop). cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now, who needs the teacher more? grin grin

Modified: Odé, you didn't even notice my other mistake where I wrote, "I'll created," instead of "I'll create." I think say you sabi bukuru. I go demote you back to my gate man. cheesy I go make more mistakes make I see whether you go spot dem so dat I go upgrade you again. tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
dem don finish my guy for here. E no good oo
Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lol cheesy grin cheesy grin

Iamj I don't have issues with you .
Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
This guy is indeed a big boy... Orange juice, aramula & Dstv subscription. Even Dangote sef no see that kind life chop

Airforce1 abeg wire small money into my account nah
Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
This guy is indeed a big boy... Orange juice, aramula & Dstv subscription. Even Dangote sef no see that kind life chop

Airforce1 abeg wire small money into my account nah

Dey whyne yourself o

Iamj get money pass me ..
18million is no child's play you know
Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by iamJ(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Airforce1:
Lol cheesy grin cheesy grin

Iamj I don't have issues with you .
shut up and get lost

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
shut up and get lost

#No Filter Attitude
Stay blessed bro

Maximum respect.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by 1Sharon(f): 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Why do Nigerians love red carpet? It's abosulety awful
Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by jaxxy(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Airforce1:
Thanks guys , one love .

I hope you enjoy the weekend .

I have 99 problems with ur posts bt ur realness ain't 1. Lol

1 Like

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:34am On Nov 04, 2017
1Sharon:
Why do Nigerians love red carpet? It's abosulety awful
Aren't you a Nigerian
Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by dacblogger: 2:31am On Nov 04, 2017
They might insult you Airforce1 Buh the truth still remains that you are more mature than most of them.

Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos by IamSINZ(m): 5:00am On Nov 04, 2017
IAMiLegend:

I also declined the offer just the way you did. I have my reasons. If I get there, it's either IamJ will worship me or leave the group. I love to conquer. This is why Seún and I are still battling. I disobey all rules, so my threads get shut down or never make frontpage. cheesy There can't be two masters in one ship.

Jude is my boy and he will forever be. You can also make him your erand boy if you wish.

Let me log out now. I have better things to do.

Mr iLegend, I'm not trying to burst your bubble or anything... but bruh, I don't expect you to lie about an offer that was never made. You can only reject something you were offered, not something no one thought of giving you. So kindly retract that statement as neither myself or anyone else made any such offer. I never expected such from you.

Airforce1, I requested for your digits to exonerate Esther from a certain thing you will blame her for very soon. Not because I want you to "join". I hope now, she'll be gracious enough to tell you. If anyone discussed Plurimi with you that isn't Sinz, Traphedges or Divay22 then that person does so at his/her own bidding. Its not illegal either but what I'm saying is, you'll still have to go through one of the aforementioned people to get in. Every member reserves their individual right to recommend. Its then left for the aforementioned to approve or disprove. I hope I've cleared the air on this.

Peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reporter Goes On Air Wearing Suit Coat And No Pants (photos/video) / Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) / Girls Do You Intentionally Shake Your Butt While Walking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.