Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job (37102 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Are you saying if i marry you, you will do the providing ?

YES ! thats what she means. Lemme epp Lalas247 answer the quezzzzion ! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Lalas247(f): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
cruchenutii:

YES ! thats what she means. Lemme epp Lalas247 answer the quezzzzion ! grin grin grin
cheesy u Berra go n work ... provide ko
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
my friend, you don't need to advise me, I will be the one to advice you cos I have passed that stage,mind act its you that need the advise the more cos you are heartbroken. ...so listen....that your girlfriend no love you in the first place, you got a job and use money to entice her, telling her you get the money instead of letting her love you for real. .whey you lost ur job n money finish, she come run leave you. .I dnt want to know who she ditch you for but know that you dnt show off to women so be real and move on with your life. . another job and most importantly another girlfriend /wife go come. . .so enjoy!
www.valentine202.com
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Haba trust me there are good girls out there but maybe you looking in the wrong places ...
But then you can’t blame them ... look at the economy our country doesn’t make it easy for these girls ... also they have that mentality that Men are Providers which was the norm for so many years ...
am looking at the wrong places Lolz. Well, I won't say much. Trust me girl, everybody loves money. In Nigeria there's no love. It's money.

I have several girl friends and I can tell you the relationships get better when I put out cash for fun. It's all about the cash, in this world we live in cash bring fun, no cash no fun.

Am not blaming the girls am just saying theirs are so over the bar. It's crazy. Have you listened to our musics lately it's money money money. Disgusting as it is I play the game too because I don't know what to do, you talk differently you seem like a fool.

If I tell you my past you will know why I say such. But thank God I have a happy ending. Karma is indeed a biatch.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
am looking at the wrong places Lolz. Well, I won't say much. Trust me girl, everybody loves money. In Nigeria there's no love. It's money.

I have several girl friends and I can tell you the relationships get better when I put out cash for fun. It's all about the cash, in this world we live in cash bring fun, no cash no fun.

Am not blaming the girls am just saying theirs are so over the bar. It's crazy. Have you listened to our musics lately it's money money money. Disgusting as it is I play the game too because I don't know what to do, you talk differently you seem like a fool.

If I tell you my past you will know why I say such. But thank God I have a happy ending. Karma is indeed a biatch.

Its true, i stand with you on this one.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
obowunmi:
If she marries the ex, and the ex loses his job nko
she will break up wit the ex and probably marry the ex's younger brothercheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Abeg wait! Stop with the insults and think!

Is marriage and dating the same

Is there any legal or spiritual commitment when dating??

Don't compare marriage to boyfriend and girlfriend Pls!
even with spiritual commitment and with kids involved..there are couples who still walk out of their marriages on a Routine basis.nothing binds in marriage except the love the couples might have for each other.haven't u heard of some wives who dump their their husbands when they lose their jobs?
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
9p
cruchenutii:

Whew !!! you story is really long lol. One question i have is, where do you meet these kinds of Guys though? They seem like they are purely evil.

Please, Biko, look for God fearing men. Either a strong christian or muslim. I don't know what your religion is.

Now, one thing is for a guy to occasionally OR constantly cheat. Another is for the guy to be completely evil & want to kill you.

The former is what ladies usually cry about, but your case is very unique. Please be prayerful.

If mine was just flirt, it would have been less heavy burden to go through, and yes u can say they came into my life to kill me.

Enemies use what we love to destroy one. And I love to love, that WAS my weak point.

Such experience made me scared of men's intention way, when they walk up, smile and say all sweet stuff. Behind that smiling face, I will think, what's this guy planning to do to me? Is he genuine? But I will smile back, but later become watchful, alert and back it up with loads of prayers for direction,especially if I like him. And in the process I end up turning down some toasters.

So am always prayerful, I know that's my saving grace .

1st ex was arranged by one of aunties , claiming she wants to marry me off to a prestigious family at a young age. Whether she is aware he's evil or not? I don't know and she feigned surprise and shock , i resume when I told her and family about him and it's over. No more wedding.

2nd ex was on Nairaland but through a friend. I Met him through a friend and he's so talented in deception and wooing. I wanted to be careful but his innocent demure and down to earth nature and funny side caught me off guard. He closed his tracks and evil plans so well. He's indeed a great actor. He can act the part of deception very well to the letter T.
I fell for his charms but thank God am out.

Am with a God fearing christian guy this time .Hes clean and no evil intentions. I just hope for the best anyways. smiley and hope he doesn't cheat on me.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by DavoPicasso(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
philcz:
Lol. You can fit kill person o

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

That's why i said they don't remember marriage when the money is there. I've been there. I just x-rayed my life last month when a lady spoke some words to me. And i realized i had the stability to marry but it just didn't come to my mind. Anyways, let's hope to make smart decisions.

I hope she doesn't end like this one

https://www.nairaland.com/3320355/see-wedding-look-feminist-claims

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=62078105][/quote]

It cracked you too up abi ?

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

It cracked you too up abi ?

more than cracked me upcheesy.some of these ladies with chips on their shoulders that's how they end upcheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
more than cracked me upcheesy.some of these ladies with chips on their shoulders that's how they end upcheesy

Brace up for more
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:

Expect more as they age
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by obowunmi(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
she will break up wit the ex and probably marry the ex's younger brothercheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha hahahaha.....she lacks wisdom
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:

30 billion for akant tinzscheesy. Babes want to date a guy like Davido or E money.u no get money like dem no lovecheesy.Baby come for the money she no come for the body....Remember wen dat babe tell davido na d ferrari she need and not im lovecheesy.so na so e becheesy.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
obowunmi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha hahahaha.....she lacks wisdom
lol the ex,the ex's younger brother and the younger brother 's friend will be playing her like tennis ballcheesy..at the end of the day its the poor v-jay that will suffer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by YelloweWest: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
even with spiritual commitment and with kids involved..there are couples who still walk out of their marriages on a Routine basis.nothing binds in marriage except the love the couples might have for each other.haven't u heard of some wives who dump their their husbands when they lose their jobs?
Red herring....

She didn't dump him because of money or job. She dumped him because she wants to be married.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by doctorregular01(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:

The thing is he hasn’t learnt the vital lesson ..... plenty more heart breaks to come he just started
Don’t you see threads full ground “how to get a woman” Biko wt do all these cotton wool brained guys say “Money” ! So now the use the only tool available to them .. then they cry when the inevitable happens ....

He should get lost.... All the way lost undecided
u wicked ooo. Ahhhhh
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 05, 2017
alexialin:
9p
Am with a God fearing christian guy this time .Hes clean and no evil intentions. I just hope for the best anyways. smiley and hope he doesn't cheat on me.

No p, Just take it slow & seedy this time sha. I'm not a good relationship advisor unlike some people here. But what I can say is seriously once you see any signs of strange behaviors. please take note & don't hesitate to pick race.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by lereinter(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2017
there's nothing bad in that
its just common sense
she went to where her bread will be buttered
i dont know why people expect too much from ladies
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2017
N
cruchenutii:

No p, Just take it slow & seedy this time sha. I'm not a good relationship advisor unlike some people here. But what I can say is seriously once you see any signs of strange behaviors. please take note & don't hesitate to pick race.

Smiles, I know and I definitely will

Thanks smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Lalas247(f): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2017
doctorregular01:
u wicked ooo. Ahhhhh
Only way he will learn ...you have to be tough on these guys grin abi
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Lalas247(f): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:

Lol thank God wink
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by doctorregular01(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Only way he will learn ...you have to be tough on these guys grin abi
hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Wantedola(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
My people, if you aren't scared of famles of nowadays eh. Hmm. It is the beginning of safety.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Blocks A Guy Who Didn't Send Her Money For Hair But Wanted Her To Visit Him / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) / 10 Signs A Woman May Have Character Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.