Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,697 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job (37118 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by YelloweWest: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rokia2:
a bullet dodged If you ask me. He needs to be thankful to God he didn't even marry her in the first place.
Coming from A woman in quite disappointed.
Why didnt he marry her when he had a job?

Is it now that he is jobless that he will marry her?
How long should she have waited?

It's obvious marriage is a priority for her.women have little biological time.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by obowunmi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
If she marries the ex, and the ex loses his job nko
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Coming from A woman in quite disappointed.
Why didnt he marry her when he had a job?

Is it now that he is jobless that he will marry her?
How long should she have waited?

It's obvious marriage is a priority for her.women have little biological time.

You sound like the girl or her bestie. Can you read what you spewed here carefully
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by YelloweWest: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Everyone seems to see only money as the issue.

Obviously marriage is the motive why she left. Him losing his job was just the final straw or needed motivation for her to walk away.

When he had a job why didn't he marry her?

Ladies remember it best child bearing days are from 18 to 30!! Don't waste ur time! If a guy is not ready and u are, MOVE ON!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:
Everyone seems to see only money as the issue.

Obviously marriage is the motive why she left. Him losing his job was just the final straw or needed motivation for her to walk away.

When he had a job why didn't he marry her?

Ladies remember it best child bearing days are from 18 to 30!! Don't waste ur time! If a guy is not ready and u are, MOVE ON!!!

So a guy losing his guy implies unreadiness to you. We wish you well with the ready ones and the baggage they come with
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rokia2:

LOL that is a big misconception. People that know me in real life know me to be a gem.

But online people are free to believe what they want to.

Ofcourse, when you have a Big bum bum & then thats the most thing you put out in your pictures. I'm sure you have better pictures that don't depict you having a very enormous bum bum.

If you start using good decent pictures on your profile (Like the one you have now) , people would start seeing you as that intelligent person you really are. Simple !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by YelloweWest: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

You sound like the girl or her bestie. Can you read what you spewed here carefully
I don't know her but she's a damn smart lady!

No time to waste!

Again I ask since he claims to love her, why didn't he marry her when he had a job?
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

No time to waste!

Again I ask since he claims to love her, why didn't he marry her when he had a job?

What about faithfulness ?

What about loyalty ?

So if he married her when he had the job, and got fired right after, she should also jump out

Don't confuse the ones coming behind, what you spewed here is thrash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Burgerlomo: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
The best revenge in life is to be successful cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
easier said than done.

Besides, a guy can date a broke girl and still have no problem with that but the opposite is rare.

Anyways, it's a pity he lost his job. For me I won't expect anything less if I lose my own job. That's the reality of today's world. I hate to live in dream land.

Na lie! Not all guys can date a broke girl. Am a living example. When I was broke, guys no even come my way. Now that am tushed and looking good, by taking very good care of myself, and even with orobo look now, that I have, compared to my Slim sleek look way back , guys saw me, looked at me but I was invincible in all their eyes. I didn't have a boyfriend for good 3years when I was slim and no job no money. I felt bad but I shrugged it off and concentrated on my career.
If I were vindictive and carry grudges, I will only aim for very rich guys to date. I wont even look at average or struggling guys.
Or may even just end up marrying a rich older man, who will be ready to settle me abroad. Cause I know offers have had but na me no wan agree.
But because of who I am already. Am not a vindictive person, am not a bitter woman, I just forgive and move on. But I must marry a man of my choice. That's certain. No two ways about it.

So With orobo fine looks and buzzing career, guys are all over me like bees on honey.

They no even mind say I no slim again cheesy

Ha! Life! Human beings? Anyways,

May God help us to live life again and refreshed . Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by YelloweWest: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

What about faithfulness ?

What about loyalty ?

So if he married her when he had the job, and got fired right after, she should also jump out

Don't confuse the ones coming behind, what you spewed here is thrash
Abeg wait! Stop with the insults and think!

Is marriage and dating the same

Is there any legal or spiritual commitment when dating??

Don't compare marriage to boyfriend and girlfriend Pls!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

Na lie! Not all guys can date a broke girl. Am a living example. When I was broke, guys no even come my way. Now that am tushed and looking good, by taking very good care of myself, and even with orobo look now, that I have, compared to my Slim sleek look way back , guys saw me, looked at me but I was invincible in all their eyes. I didn't have a boyfriend for good 3years when I was slim and no job no money. I felt bad but I shrugged it off and concentrated on my career.
If I were vindictive and carry grudges, I will only aim for very rich guys to date. I wont even look at average or struggling guys.
Or may even just end up marrying a rich older man, who will be ready to settle me abroad. Cause I know offers have had but na me no wan agree.
But because of who I am already. Am not a vindictive person, am not a bitter woman, I just forgive and move on. But I must marry a man of my choice. That's certain. No two ways about it.

So With orobo fine looks and buzzing career, guys are all over me like bees on honey.

They no even mind say I no slim again cheesy

Ha! Life! Human beings? Anyways,

May God help us to live life again and refreshed . Amen.

What people claim the want isn't really choice. It is pure selfishness, both men and women. Pure selfishness

The best time to even date a guy or a lady is before she has pay, that way,loyalty is not a problem, there's no doubt in the relationship
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Abeg wait! Stop with the insults and think!

Is marriage and dating the same

Is there any legal or spiritual commitment when dating??

I don't insult people. Too occupied for that. Stop spewing thrash simple. It's obvious you don't have understanding about the ups and downs of life.

If you marry and your husband becomes job ( God forbid ) divorce him because of the temporary inconvenience
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Jimmy231: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
If you leave me yawa go they see gobe....
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

No time to waste!

Guy! That's another way of looking at it

When he had money, why didn't he marry her?

He was obviously controlling other babes. Smhh. Typical traits of a successful guy.

Na when he lost job, he then realise his gf has left him, crying wolf and coming online to campaign against women.
Smmhh.

If only God can play what happened between those two when he was doing well. Alot of guys here will just keep quiet and walk away.

All the guys here can see is : SHE LEFT HIM, WHEN HE LOST HIS JOB.
That's all they can see. Everything before he Lost is job is nothing to talk about.

Anyways I no blame all of una..

That's how una mindset is wired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by olamariamjonez(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Don't worry your self, he has gone back to where she came from. U self na money u take snatch am from the Ex.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

He was obviously controlling other babes. Smhh. Typical traits of a successful guy.

Na when he lost job, he then realise his gf has left him, crying wolf and coming online to campaign against women.
Smmhh.

If only God can play what happened between those two when he was doing well. Alot of guys here will just keep quiet and walk away.

That's all they can see. Everything before he was successful is nothing to talk about.

You've switched sides. Abundance doesn't help people well, they don't think about their needs just like when crude oil was sold at $100. They both didn't see the need to be married, and not a case of the guy controlling multiple chicks.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

You've switched sides. Abundance doesn't help people well, they don't think about their needs just like when crude oil was sold at $100. They both didn't see the need to be married, and not a case of the guy controlling multiple chicks.

Nope, am. Looking at this other scenario, yellowewest brought up.

And it made me realise there is two sides to a coin when it comes to man and woman issues.

But what if? The guy was a player when he was doing well?
Will u still blame the girl For. Leaving him?
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

Nope, am. Looking at this other scenario, yellowewest brought up.

And it made me realise there is two sides to a coin when it comes to man and woman issues.

But what if? The guy was a player when he was doing well?
Will u still blame the girl For. Leaving him?

What if because they thought money would keep flowing, they both just enjoyed the moment and don't talk about marriage

With 100k, marriage introduction can be fixed, it's not an excuse, is it the job she's getting married to? She's greedy, don't speak from both sides of the mouth. Give it sometime, you will hear the oP open a new thread how the guy she eloped with deceived her and she's well to do.

The problem with ladies is when we finish our work, a snake comes in and seduce you ladies with fake promises, making you real the genuine one, this story was been played out over and over all through the history of man kind

Is it right to enjoy the good times, and elope in the bad times, tell me. What about faithfulness. What is the guarantee the new guy she eloped with won't have a down time? Is this how she will keep jumping from man to man?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

What people claim the want isn't really choice. It is pure selfishness, both men and women. Pure selfishness

The best time to even date a guy or a lady is before she has pay, that way,loyalty is not a problem, there's no doubt in the relationship

Honestly! Pure selfishness from both sides.

If not for my unborn kids to have a stable home, I swear I no for even think of getting married at all. I would rather be single and have kids.. Just me and my kids.

But because I want them to have a balanced childhood training. That's why am. Considering marriage. If not ? Am perfectly fine by myself .

Both male and women are guilty of this.

Guys should stop making it look they are the victims.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

Honestly! Pure selfishness from both sides.

If not for my unborn kids to have a stable home, I swear I no for even think of getting married at all. I would rather be single and have kids.. Just me and my kids.

But because I want them to have a balanced childhood training. That's why am. Considering marriage. If not ? Am perfectly fine by myself .

Both male and women are guilty of this.

Guys should stop making it look they are the victims.

Now,you're talking.

Both of them have flaws and the details is not disclosed here

I've also dived from a relationship, it was after i lost her i realized how much i lover her. It's pure life. When people lose a thing, it's then they place value on the losses, i think she acted wrongly. If she stuck by him and helped him rebound, she would have won a worshiper for life. Why can't we be faithful in this generation for goodness sake?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

What if because they thought money would keep flowing, they both just enjoyed the moment and don't talk about marriage

With 100k, marriage introduction can be fixed, it's not an excuse, is it the job she's getting married to? She's greedy, don't speak from both sides of the mouth. Give it sometime, you will hear the oP open a new thread how the guy she eloped with deceived her and she's well to do.

The problem with ladies is when we finish our work, a snake comes in and seduce you ladies with fake promises, making you real the genuine one, this story was been played out over and over all through the history of man kind

Is it right to enjoy the good times, and elope in the bad times, tell me. What about faithfulness. What is the guarantee the new guy she eloped with won't have a down time? Is this how she will keep jumping from man to man?

It's easy to say.

We all know, most successful guys are not eager to marry.
No matter how long the girl preach about it.

Its average guys hustling to make it, that struggles to get married, with help from family and friends.

Apart from that a successful Nigerian will postpone marriage till belle enter. Or till his parents cry Taya for his ears.

And it is right to enjoy during the struggling times, because that's a test of loyalty and true love.

And about her jumping from man to man ,that's her problem. Soon karma will pay her back in her own coin.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by YelloweWest: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

I don't insult people. Too occupied for that. Stop spewing thrash simple. It's obvious you don't have understanding about the ups and downs of life.

If you marry and your husband becomes job ( God forbid ) divorce him because of the temporary inconvenience
It's obvious that your are a kid and very naive.

I've been married for 12years. And yes there has been ups and downs like most marriages. Yes, my hus was at some point out of a job and of course I stood by him. Why?? HE'S MY HUSBAND NOT BOYFRIEND!!!

He married me within months of meeting each other. We have a life long commitment and children! How do u compare that to dating?

U guys are just too hypocritical.
U criticize a woman for having a child with her bf yet u want woman to date perpetually!! Forgetting that our biological time clock is ticking!!
It is ever woman's dream to be a mother o. No time to waste!!

U can advise your future daughters to date a guy till they hit menopause in the name of ups and downs of life!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Now,you're talking.

Both of them have flaws and the details is not disclosed here

I've also dived from a relationship, it was after i lost her i realized how much i lover her. It's pure life. When people lose a thing, it's then they place value on the losses, i think she acted wrongly. If she stuck by him and helped him rebound, she would have won a worshiper for life. Why can't we be faithful in this generation for goodness sake?

You are right too

The unfaithfulness in this generation is sickening.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

It's easy to say.

We all know, most successful guys are not eager to marry.
No matter how long the girl preach about it.

Its average guys hustling to make it, that struggles to get married, with help from family and friends.

Apart from that a successful Nigerian will postpone marriage till belle enter. Or till his parents cry Taya for his ears.

And it is right to enjoy during the struggling times, because that's a test of loyalty and true love.

And about her jumping from man to man ,that's her problem. Soon karma will pay her back in her own coin.

That's why i said they don't remember marriage when the money is there. I've been there. I just x-rayed my life last month when a lady spoke some words to me. And i realized i had the stability to marry but it just didn't come to my mind. Anyways, let's hope to make smart decisions.

I hope she doesn't end like this one

https://www.nairaland.com/3320355/see-wedding-look-feminist-claims
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
And when you had a job did you engage her?, i bet you were still consulting your ancestors about marriage undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

I've been married for 12years. And yes there has been ups and downs like most marriages. Yes, my hus was at some point out of a job and of course I stood by him. Why?? HE'S MY HUSBAND NOT BOYFRIEND!!!

He married me within months of meeting each other. We have a life long commitment and children! How do u compare that to dating?

U criticize a woman for having a child with her bf yet u want woman to date perpetually!! Forgetting that our biological time clock is ticking!!

U can advise your future daughters to date a guy till they hit menopause in the name of ups and downs of life!

I won't stoop down to curses like you. I can see your sense of maturity in your comments.

Best of luck, Lawyer.
YelloweWest:

Madam take it easy cheesy

Please calm down cheesy

They all know what's right and wrong. No need bursting a nerve over this topic.

Just let it slide, biko
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
frenzyduchess:
And when you had a job did you engage her?, i bet you were still consulting your ancestors about marriage undecided

You're taking it personal
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

You're taking it personal
why should I?, he is crying wolf, let him answer, what if the reason she left was because her ex was ready to put a ring on it and him loosing his job was just a coincidence?
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by YelloweWest: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

Smmhh.

That's all they can see. Everything before he Lost is job is nothing to talk about.

Don't mind them. I pity ladies who can't stand on their own feet and make their own decisions.

They want us to date perpetually as if time is not ticking...
As a single girl I gave myself 6months to date a guy. No marriage I'm out!

I married my second bf!
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by oshaosha2014(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
maybe you should stop searching, just let it happen. that girl you are searching for could be right under your nose but you prefer the slay mamas on social media.
KreativGenius:

Congrats, you sound like a lady in love. May we find ladies like you too. The search for a decent, intelligent wife material is frustrating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. / Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.