Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,446 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job (37114 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
frenzyduchess:
why should I?, he is crying wolf, let him answer, what if the reason she left was because her ex was ready to put a ring on it and him loosing his job was just a coincidence?

Marriage isn't too expensive. With 250k a decent marriage can be done, and depending on the individual, it can be arranged. She's not loyal,simple. Don't make it sound like a personal issue. Face the facts, when he had money, why was she beside him eating it with him.

If she stood her ground then, that marry me or i leave, we won't be here today
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Yameater(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
jay2pee:
Guy, just hustle and make money, and she will come back to you......

Engage her too, remove the roof over her father's house, with the promise of re-roofing it.....

And disappear

Wicked soul

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
oshaosha2014:
maybe you should stop searching, just let it happen. that girl you are searching for could be right under your nose but you prefer the slay mamas on social media.

Keep judging yourself. I've only contacted two ladies on social media in my entire life. Keep your counsel to yourself
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Count your blessings. This is a blessing in disguise. One less leach in your lifr
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by YelloweWest: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

I won't stoop down to curses like you. I can see your sense of maturity in your comments.

Best of luck, Lawyer.
No curses from me. Unlike u who said i was talking trash. Just stating the obvious.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Marriage isn't too expensive. With 250k a decent marriage can be done, and depending on the individual, it can be arranged. She's not loyal,simple. Don't make it sound like a personal issue. Face the facts, when he had money, why was she beside him eating it with him.

If she stood her ground then, that marry me or i leave, we won't be here today
and you must be his mouth Peice to know she was eating his money ,or you are his PA to know she didn't pressure him about marriage?. When he had the resources he didnt ,and now you want her to wait especially when someone is ready? Well, I have no need to drag it further. He can cry wolf for all I care, the bottom line here is she just didn't go back to her ex, she got a ring on it, and no matter what anyone says karma will take a chill pill on this one
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

No curses from me. Unlike u who said i was talking trash. Just stating the obvious.

No curses, what is this, lawyer tell me

U can advise your future daughters to date a guy till they hit menopause in the name of ups and downs of life!

Tell me where i brought your personal family into the discussion
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
frenzyduchess:
and you must be his mouth Peice to know she was eating his money ,or you are his PA to know she didn't pressure him about marriage?. When he had the resources he didnt ,and now you want her to wait especially when someone is ready? Well, I have no need to drag it further. He can cry wolf for all I care, the bottom line here is she just didn't go back to her ex, she got a ring on it, and no matter what anyone says karma will take a chill pill on this one

So much emotion in this comment. It validates my previous statement that personal feelings are mixed in your commentary. It is okay dear, your argument wins. Enjoy
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by YelloweWest: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
frenzyduchess:
why should I?, he is crying wolf, let him answer, what if the reason she left was because her ex was ready to put a ring on it and him loosing his job was just a coincidence?
I love a sister with a good head on her shoulders.
U have sense my dear.

They call us women foul brain.
When we show intelligence and make decisions devoid of sentiment, they try to label us golddigger.
Meanwhile they don't even have gl one can dig for not to talk of gold..
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Cantona25(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:
When you wooed her with money and not with your head or heart ...

This is the result!

Wipe your tears .. you have to go through this to grow .. this is called learning only a BOY will start treating ladies bad over one lousy mistake .. it’s your fault

Always go for ladies who are not money grabbing or materialistic...
sorry to say, but is der any lady dt is nt materialistic or money concious?
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by YelloweWest: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

No curses, what is this, lawyer tell me

U can advise your future daughters to date a guy till they hit menopause in the name of ups and downs of life!

Tell me where i brought your personal family into the discussion
That is a statement which is in line with your argument my brother. Practice what you preach!
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

That is a statement which is in line with your argument my brother. Practice what you preach!

Smh. Have a lovely day madam
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

I love a sister with a good head on her shoulders.
U have sense my dear.

They call us women foul brain.
When we show intelligence and make decisions devoid of sentiment, they try to label us golddigger.
Meanwhile they don't even have gl one can dig for not to talk of gold..
i just tire, they keep shouting karma like its blind, you were not ready to put a ring on it, now her ex comes back coincidentally at the time you loose your job and he is crying. Ask him now when he was planning to wife her, he won't give straight answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Marriage without love. Financial Contractual Marriage . Marriage without a Soul
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by oshaosha2014(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
confession time. tell me more.

KreativGenius:

Keep judging yourself. I've only contacted two ladies on social media in my entire life. Keep your counsel to yourself
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by YelloweWest: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Smh. Have a lovely day madam
You too bro smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Don't mind them. I pity ladies who can't stand on their own feet and make their own decisions.

They want us to date perpetually as if time is not ticking...
As a single girl I gave myself 6months to date a guy. No marriage I'm out!

I married my second bf!

Madam I love your reasoning as well. And u did the right thing.

And the reason they want to date forever is because of the free pussyyy they are receiving in the relationship.

Some guys are just time wasters and crying online like they've been victimised by women. Imagine such psychology?

Anyways am timed my relationship too. if no marriage? After a while, Am moving on, I don't have time to waste.

Am not sweet sixteen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

And the reason they want to date forever is because of the free pussyyy they are receiving in the relationship.

Some guys are just time wasters and crying online like they've been victimised by women. Imagine such psychology?

Anyways am timed my relationship too. if no marriage? After a while, Am moving on, I don't have time to waste.

Am not sweet sixteen.
exactly, if you notice how he was stressing on the engaged, na the engagement pain am pass, mteeeew
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

Am not sweet sixteen.

Any lady that gives sex in a relationship cheaply is trying to buy a man or force herself on a man. That's why sex should be no deal until thr relationship is sealed

Stop giving bfs husband's benefits. No wonder when many go into marriage, what's left is shaft. I pity many men. All the sweetness is long gone by such unrestrained ladies.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

Am not sweet sixteen.

I actually thought you were married oh ! This your timing has being a long time coming.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
jay2pee:

Engage her too, remove the roof over her father's house, with the promise of re-roofing it.....

And disappear

Guy! � � �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by holuwajobar(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
philcz:
Lol. You can fit kill person o
Don't need to thank me
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Augustap(f): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
You should be happy. You serve a living God grin
Just imagine how she would have left you without a second thought, if you were already married. She just went back to her vomit, forgetting that every bad situation could change. Even the devil fears some women.
Archangellucifer come and carry your daughter grin
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Rozaytee: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
jay2pee:

And disappear
i need ur kind to teach me how to deal with a motherfvcker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Omonorsemen: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Guy it's not the end of life... u need to work harder and be successful so as to proof to the girl she's not worth ur wealth...... and always remember any woman that stays when u are broke is worth settling down with

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
cruchenutii:

I actually thought you were married oh ! This your timing has being a long time coming.

Nope, am not married.

I had offers , breakups cos I made huge mistakes dating the wrong men, and the last kind of man I need is a man whom I know he's marrying me because of financial gains or marrying me to eventually use for money rituals. The money rituals own where from two of past exs. It was God who saved me. I would have been dead by now.
God truly saved me.

So due to such experiences, am very very careful. I can't come and marry at the end, it's all waste.
I don't need such marriage. I rather remain single, than marry and before a year, na my enemy obituary go dey online. God forbid

It's better to get it late and be settled than getting it early and either be used as rituals or divorced later.

My brother, this life no be am o.

Human beings are wicked.. Not all o , but the wicked ones exist. That's for sure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

Na lie! Not all guys can date a broke girl. Am a living example. When I was broke, guys no even come my way. Now that am tushed and looking good, by taking very good care of myself, and even with orobo look now, that I have, compared to my Slim sleek look way back , guys saw me, looked at me but I was invincible in all their eyes. I didn't have a boyfriend for good 3years when I was slim and no job no money. I felt bad but I shrugged it off and concentrated on my career.
If I were vindictive and carry grudges, I will only aim for very rich guys to date. I wont even look at average or struggling guys.
Or may even just end up marrying a rich older man, who will be ready to settle me abroad. Cause I know offers have had but na me no wan agree.
But because of who I am already. Am not a vindictive person, am not a bitter woman, I just forgive and move on. But I must marry a man of my choice. That's certain. No two ways about it.

So With orobo fine looks and buzzing career, guys are all over me like bees on honey.

They no even mind say I no slim again cheesy

Ha! Life! Human beings? Anyways,

May God help us to live life again and refreshed . Amen.
the guys after you now can't be broke yeah? Am talking about majority not one off situations like yours.

I have a past like yours. Broke. Heart broken, dumped. Meeeehn I stayed over 6years without a gf though had several seks, that loneliness had a bad impact emotionally on my life.

Now it's different ball game. Luckly I earn more than an average naija guy with fantastic prospect but can't still get over the past yet and many girls now "love" me. It's a game for me now cos am playing my own turn now so you see?

Even as often as I give my sister money I don't feel happy about it cos I see her as just another girl. It's really sad.

I guess we just hurt each other and someone has to pay for the sins of another.

Like a circlar flow of event. Sadly
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Who knows, this SIDIQ is a popular NLder as well cheesy

Anyways, the only thing he must do right now is to accept that his ex_gf is a practical woman indeed grin.
1. She doesn't want to live in a miserable life.
2. She don't wanna go down with Sidiq while he is broke..
3. She wanna settle down ASAP...

so basically,the existence of a practical woman is to be a gold digger?

how come her existence is about a man wealth and status not her own financial independence.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rokia2:
a bullet dodged If you ask me. He needs to be thankful to God he didn't even marry her in the first place.
As in eh.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Any lady that gives sex in a relationship cheaply is trying to buy a man or force herself on a man. That's why sex should be no deal until thr relationship is sealed

Stop giving bfs husband's benefits. No wonder when many go into marriage, what's left is shaft. I pity many men. All the sweetness is long gone by such unrestrained ladies.

She's not forcing herself on the man. The man sef no go allow her rest. From the moment she says yes, their hands will start roving her body, as if they swear for them. No single patience.

No need pitying the men, they are marrying what dem eat remain.

If Na shafts remain o cheesy

All well and good.

I just pity ladies giving their bodies to men anyhow just to marry..
It's not ideal.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by daniel56(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Abi tell dem, wetin dey

dollyjoy:
I lost my boyfriend the moment he got a job. Life goes on. cry
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
the guys after you now can't be broke yeah? Am talking about majority not one off situations like yours.

I have a past like yours. Broke. Heart broken, dumped. Meeeehn I stayed over 6years without a gf though had several seks, that loneliness had a bad impact emotionally on my life.

Now it's different ball game. Luckly I earn more than an average naija guy with fantastic prospect but can't still get over the past yet and many girls now "love" me. It's a game for me now cos am playing my own turn now so you see?

Even as often as I give my sister money I don't feel happy about it cos I see her as just another girl. It's really sad.

I guess we just hurt each other and someone has to pay for the sins of another.

Like a circlar flow of event. Sadly

Sighs I understand how you feel. It also affected me emotionally but av not gone bad yet. Cause I naturally have a soft but wise heart Now.

About your sister, I know how it is. She's your blood. Over look and do what u have to do for her.

The guys after me are not broke. They are self independent.

I don't even pally with broke guys cheesy

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. / Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.