Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,013 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458243 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by tdayof(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
DieVluit:

Happily look at this map of NICs and then tell us why SA cannot be compared to China. Educated people already do. SA is not Nigeria. Stick to your lane.
Dude am not saying south Africa ain't industrious... my fact is that d rate and level of industries in south Africa is not up to that of Russia or china!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
tdayof:
Pictures or I don't believe.
My fact still stays!
Let SA keep dreaming
Joseph jnr

You surely don't want the thread to be full of pictures, do you? You're joking. Listen, ignorance is bliss.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
tdayof:
Dude am not saying south Africa ain't industrious... my fact is that d rate and level of industries in south Africa is not up to that of Russia or china!!!

Use the correct term, please. Industrialised. The only NIC in Africa.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/newly-industrialized-country.asp

Investopedia explains 'Newly Industrialized Country - NIC'

In the 1970s and 1980s, examples of newly industrialized countries included Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan. Examples in the late 2000s included South Africa, Mexico, Brazil, China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand and Turkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why should SA not be compared to China? Classified in the same category they are. SA beats China on some measures too.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
tdayof:
Pictures or I don't believe.
My fact still stays!
Let SA keep dreaming
Joseph jnr

MY FELLOW COMRADES HAVE OVERWHELMED THIS FORUM WITH LOADS AND LOADS OF PICTURES. I WILL ASSIGN YOU TO SCROLL BACK AND FOLLOW THE TOPIC. YOU WILL SURELY ENCOUNTER THOUSAND OF THEM. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by tdayof(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
DieVluit:

In the 1970s and 1980s, examples of newly industrialized countries included Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan. Examples in the late 2000s included South Africa, Mexico, Brazil, China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand and Turkey.
Do you know what Hong Kong is?
Honk Kong is a region in china though she has her own leader bt the President of china has total control same as Macau
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by tdayof(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
DieVluit: Why should SA not be compared to China? Classified in the same category they are. SA beats China on some measures too.
Keep dreaming smiley cheesy grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
tdayof:
Do you know what Hong Kong is?
Honk Kong is a region in china though she has her own leader bt the President of china has total control same as Macau

Do you know what China is? It's a country included in the list I posted. And I have been to China. So take it easy with the lectures. Stick to the point being debated.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
tdayof:
Keep dreaming smiley cheesy grin

Because the facts infront of you are dreams. you are not exactly covering yourself with glory denying facts in front of you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Helghast: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
agaugust:

Post for us reliable sources that says 90% of crimes in Nigeria goes unreported.

Every town in Nigeria has a police station and customary or magistrate court
you guys don't even have a legitimate crime and rape statistics, that's enough proof, plus the U.N doesn't have any crime statistics from Nigeria, you don't even know your own Murder rate, which could possibly be the highest in the world.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by tdayof(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
DieVluit:

And moreover china ... Malaysia may b included among newly industrialized countries.
But d rate in which their industries develop is far better and faster than that of SOUTH AFRICA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
DieVluit:

I say it again. You wanna tumble in the mud, I can bring it. You wanna debate, I can bring it too. The choice is yours. Ready when you are.
I'm thru with you southie!!! Your body dn cool u now abi, u wn form one thing for here...RUBBISH!! Hahah boasting abt dealing with boko haram..when insurgents took over ur country and common theives perform disappearing acts in ur territory...work on ur comprehension skills then maybe u'l be worth my time.
***Hint: With reference to 'disappearing acts', plsssss...This post doesnt mean Zuma is a Magician o...Comprehension is a national problem is south africa
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by tdayof(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
fydence: I'm thru with you southie!!! Your body dn cool u now abi, u wn form one thing for here...RUBBISH!! Hahah boasting abt dealing with boko haram..when insurgents took over ur country and common theives perform disappearing acts in ur territory...work on ur comprehension skills then maybe u'l be worth my time.
***Hint: With reference to 'disappearing acts', plsssss...This post doesnt mean Zuma is a Magician o...Comprehension is a national problem is south africa
They wont accept.. let them keep dreaming
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
tdayof:
And moreover china ... Malaysia may b included among newly industrialized countries.
But d rate in which their industries develop is far better and faster than that of SOUTH AFRICA

Stop being ignorant. Let's take LPI rankings alone. Hong Kong, China - LPI rank 28. SA - 34. Same red category. Nigeria 75! Orange grin

Look at Russia if you wish. 90!

Just LPI. Not much. http://lpi.worldbank.org/international/global?sort=asc&order=Infrastructure

You have brought zero facts to the table and you keep fighting with stats. How ignorant is that?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
fydence: I'm thru with you southie!!! Your body dn cool u now abi, u wn form one thing for here...RUBBISH!! Hahah boasting abt dealing with boko haram..when insurgents took over ur country and common theives perform disappearing acts in ur territory...work on ur comprehension skills then maybe u'l be worth my time.

You are just through. Finished in other words. Achieved nothing in others. Done.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
tdayof:

WE DO NOT SPEAK THE RATE HERE, WE SPEAK INDUSTRIALIZATION WHICH SA IS.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
DieVluit:

I say it again. You wanna tumble in the mud, I can bring it. You wanna debate, I can bring it too. The choice is yours. Ready when you are.
there is nothing u will bring from ur country of psychos that I cant tear to pieces. All ur mouth farts have bn responded to 3 for 1...so stop being a siss.y with Maximum Delusion and Comprehension issiues
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
fydence: there is nothing u will bring from ur country of psychos that I cant tear to pieces. All ur mouth farts have bn responded to 3 for 1...so stop being a siss.y with Maximum Delusion and Comprehension issiues

All you got today was butthurt. Nothing gained for your long venture.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by tdayof(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
FighterPilot:

WE DO NOT SPEAK THE RATE HERE, WE SPEAK INDUSTRIALIZATION WHICH SA IS.
AM DONE WITH YOU GUYS .
ABOVE ALL
[size=43pt]KEEP DREAMING
JOSEPH jnr[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
SA is the ONLY red category country in Africa. Fact.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
tdayof:
AM DONE WITH YOU GUYS .
ABOVE ALL
[size=43pt]KEEP DREAMING
JOSEPH jnr[/size]

I see the frustration has made you loud. Bring stats. Not loudness. You have been baptised with facts and in response you have large font.

Peep this out ->[size=24pt]YOU ARE DONE[/size] grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
DieVluit:

You are just through. Finished in other words. Achieved nothing in others. Done.
hehehehe...more delusions and mouthfarts.... Take ur boasts to Lesotho...they will bow to u...bt here, nah... We go cure ur crase!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
fydence: hehehehe...more delusions and mouthfarts.... Take ur boasts to Lesotho...they will bow to u...bt here, nah... We go cure ur crase!!

I thought you were done. Looks like your heart knows the truth. You got walloped and you can't rest.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
DieVluit:

I thought you were done. Looks like your heart knows the truth. You got walloped and you can't rest.
hahahaha...sorry I'm nt in the Mur.der capital..I'm fully at rest... U shld go check ur bathroom now, u are the one who cant rest...you see?? ? ? DELUSION!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
fydence: hahahaha...sorry I'm nt in the Mur.der capital..I'm fully at rest... U shld go check ur bathroom now, u are the one who cant rest...you see?? ? ? DELUSION!!

You know you're washed out when you have to recycle the same thing ten times. Can't walk away because the butt hurts. here, here. Should teach you to play in the mud when you aren't smart enough.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
fydence: hehehehe...more delusions and mouthfarts.... Take ur boasts to Lesotho...they will bow to u...bt here, nah... We go cure ur crase!!

ALREADY MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS IN SA HAVE BEEN FASCINATED AND ATTRACTED, NOTHING TO SAY MUCH. I MEAN NO HARM.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
fydence: The r.ape and impregnation of recruits in ur HIV MILITARY is a military Issue...you guys keep poping up lyk roaches with the same level of psychotic condition. Did u even read and understand the arguement?
Don't mix things up.

Abuse of recruits both male and female isn't something alien. Even the USA has cases of such nature.

HIV Again. HIV is just a virus,I think Nigerians on this thread need education about the disease. How many soldiers are HIV+ in your military?

The Nigerian military is more like a rebel force,when compared to others on the continent.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
FighterPilot:

ALREADY MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS IN SA HAVE BEEN FASCINATED AND ATTRACTED, NOTHING TO SAY MUCH. I MEAN NO HARM.

Ouch.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
MikeZA: Don't mix things up.

How many soldiers are HIV+ in your military?

They have no idea. He himself could be HIV+ but no one knows their status in that land.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
MikeZA: Don't mix things up.
Abuse of recruits both male and female isn't something alien. Even the USA has cases of such nature.
HIV Again. HIV is just a virus,I think Nigerians on this thread need education about the disease. How many soldiers are HIV+ in your military?
The Nigerian military is more like a rebel force,when compared to others on the continent.

REBELS NORMALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY OF THEM ARE HIV POSITIVE. THAT STATUS TRANSLATE TO NIGERIAN FORCES WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY OF THEIR TROOPS ARE HIV POSITIVE. NIGERIANS SPEAK OF AIDS AS IF NIGERIA IS NOT THE SECOND HARDEST HIT WITH THE VIRUS. THE COUNTRY THAT WHO DESCRIBED AS THE HIGHEST IN INFANTS CARRYING THE VIRUS IN THE WORLD AND ABOUT TO BECOME THE WORLD NO1 HIV CARRIER IN THE WORLD BECAUSE OF THEIR POOR HIV MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND STATISTICS.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
fydence: hahahaha...sorry I'm nt in the Mur.der capital..I'm fully at rest... U shld go check ur bathroom now, u are the one who cant rest...you see?? ? ? DELUSION!!

YOU ARE NOT IN A MURDER CAPITAL, YOU ARE RIGHT IN MASSACRE CAPITAL, WHERE BEHEADINGS AND BOMBING ARE THE ORDER OF THE DAY.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:09am On Sep 17, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.