Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4451462 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:27am On Sep 17, 2014
FighterPilot:

NOPE, THE US AND NATO FORCES HAVE THEIR IMAGE INTACT. THEY ARE FIGHTING MANY MILES AWAY FROM HOME DEVOTING AND PLEGDING THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR WHAT THEY CALL PEACE. NO INSURGENT HAD EVER GRAB LAND IN AMERICA BY FORCE.

LASTLY, I HAVE NEVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE HEARD OF ANY WAR THAT EVER EXISTED BETWEEN RHINO POACHERS AND SANDF NOR EVER HEARD OF ANY DEFEAT ON THE PART OF SANDF BY RHINO POACHERS. I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT THEY EVEN SIEZED LAND, NOT AT ALL. RHINO POACHERS CAN NEVER CHALLENGE MILITARY, THEY ARE MERELY CRIMINALS WHO OPERATE ON SMALL GROUPS.

Rhino poachers are not interested in holding your land, he is a thief, have you ever seen a thief holding land before? He is busy robbing you of your precious Rhinos which he happily goes to sell in black market, while SANDF and SAAF continue to run around in circles like a Tom & Jerry cartoon chase grin

The world image of South African military is damaged in historical records as an army that cannot stop bushmen hunters and thieves grin

Since you started typing in FULL CAPITAL LETTERS NOWADAYS, I could no longer be sure of your mental balance or imbalance.

The more you type in capitals, the more craaaazy your comments become, whatever has gone wrong with you upstairs is your personal problem so go and see your local witch doctor before government forces you into Psycho asylum.

US Marines and British marines in Afghanistan are specially created and trained to fight in foreign lands, marines are at home anywhere in the world, that is their doctrine. US Marines and British marines failed in Afghanistan.

Why would Islamists hold land in America? Only 1% of US population is Islamic, and the remaining 99% Christian/Others have 100 million civilian owned guns.

Nigeria has 50% of it's population as Islamic faithfuls, and 99.99 % of Nigerian civilians have no guns.

So where would you find Islamists holding land?

Then what has Boko Haram gained by holding land for one month and losing it with 3,000 of it's fighters k.illed? It is just choking itself with attrition, I like Boko Haram to try hold land so we can see where they are, only God can count how many of them NAF has killed with cluster bombs, now that Su-30 has joined NAF,we shall send down the rain of cluster bombs and laser guided bombs....it's killing time, Boko dies in thousands grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:32am On Sep 17, 2014
FighterPilot:

CHIEF, LET US ARGUE FACTS WITH LOGIC AND STOP PASSING REMARKS ON EACH OTHER LIKE FOOLS. MANY MILITARIES IN THE WORLD WHO HAPPENED TO OPERATE F-16s, HAVE LONG UPGRADED TO MORE RECENT VERSIONS, UNLESS THAT MILITARY DOES NOT WANT TO MOVE WITH TIMES AND THE CURRENT.

RECENT MISSILE TECHNOLOGIES HAVE LED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF NEW GENERATIONS OF FIGHTERS TO KEEP THEM UP TO DATE WITH WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM TO PERFORM. UNFORTUNATELY, THE MUCH OLDER VERSIONS EXPOSE ONE TO IMMENSED RISK WHEN FACED WITH THE LATEST AIR DEFENCE SYSTEM AND OTHER RECENT VERSIONS OF FIGHTERS IN A DOG FIGHT. THIS WAS THE REASON WHY MANY MILITARIES HAVE MOVED AWAY FROM F-16 LONG AGO.

America, Europe and others still have about 2,000 F-16 jets in service today 2014 with their advanced air forces.

You did not think before you posted earlier abi? You said F-16 is not a 4th generation jet fighter, you did not know they have been upgraded until I said USAF and NATO still use it. You wanted to rubbish F-16 jet because I posted photo of Nigerian NAF pilot training with American air force on a lead in jet fighter to F-16....Fool, trying to prove NAF pilots cannot fly 4th Generation jets has made you look like a man who just left jail that he entered in 1970, then he was asked about facebook and he said it is not available on the library shelf so who is the author that wrote facebook and who is the book's publisher grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:40am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:
America, Europe and others still have about 2,000 F-16 jets in service today 2014 with their advanced air forces.
You did not think before you posted earlier abi? You said F-16 is not a 4th generation jet fighter, you did not know they have been upgraded until I said USAF and NATO still use it. You wanted to rubbish F-16 jet because I posted photo of Nigerian NAF pilot training with American air force on a lead in jet fighter to F-16....Fool, trying to prove NAF pilots cannot fly 4th Generation jets has made you look like a man who just left jail that he entered in 1970, then he was asked about facebook and he said it is not available on the library shelf so who is the author that wrote facebook and who is the book's publisher grin grin

CHIEF, LET ME REPEAT MY STATEMENT AGAIN AND I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO THROUGH MY POST AGAIN AND SHOW ME WHERE I CATEGORICALLY DENIED THE FACT THAT F-16 IS NOT A 4TH GEN FIGHTER. I HAVE SAID THAT IT IS NOT FULLY ON THE LEAGUE OF 4TH GEN FIGHTERS, MEANING IT IS NOT A PERFECT 4TH GEN FIGHTER.

F-16 DOES NOT SATISFY ALL THE REQUIREMENT OF A 4TH GEN FIGHTER IRRESPECTIVE OF HAVING BEEN UPGRADED BY THE USAF. THAT ALSO MEANT THAT IT HAD TO BE UPGRADED TO SEEMINGLY REACH THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT OF A 4TH GEN FIGHTER.

UNFORTUNATELY, THERE ARE MANY INHERENT PARTS OF F-16 WHICH CANNOT BE UPGRADED AND MODIFYING THEM WILL BRING A COMPLETELY NEW AIRCRAFT. NOT ALL F-16s IN THE WORLD WERE UPGRADED, HENCE A STANDARD F-16 FIGHTER IS JUST AS GOOD AS A THIRD GENERATION FIGHTER. THE US ALSO DID NOT UPGRADE THE WHOLE FLEET OF F-16s.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE NIGERIAN PILOT WHO FLEW F-16 FIGHTER, BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT HE/SHE CAN NEVER USE IT IN COMBAT. IT WAS JUST A STUPIDD EXERCISE TO TASK SOMEONE TO TRAIN WITH SOMETHING THAT IS NOT USED BY HIS COUNTRY. WHO KNOWS THAT THE US FIGHTER PILOTS WERE JUST GIVING HIM A RIDE?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by hunter21(m): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2014
FighterPilot:

CHIEF, LET ME REPEAT MY STATEMENT AGAIN AND I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO THROUGH MY POST AGAIN AND SHOW ME WHERE I CATEGORICALLY DENIED THE FACT THAT F-16 IS NOT A 4TH GEN FIGHTER. I HAVE SAID THAT IT IS NOT FULLY ON THE LEAGUE OF 4TH GEN FIGHTERS, MEANING IT IS NOT A PERFECT 4TH GEN FIGHTER.

F-16 DOES NOT SATISFY ALL THE REQUIREMENT OF A 4TH GEN FIGHTER IRRESPECTIVE OF HAVING BEEN UPGRADED BY THE USAF. THAT ALSO MEANT THAT IT HAD TO BE UPGRADED TO SEEMINGLY REACH THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT OF A 4TH GEN FIGHTER.

UNFORTUNATELY, THERE ARE MANY INHERENT PARTS OF F-16 WHICH CANNOT BE UPGRADED AND MODIFYING THEM WILL BRING A COMPLETELY NEW AIRCRAFT. NOT ALL F-16s IN THE WORLD WERE UPGRADED, HENCE A STANDARD F-16 FIGHTER IS JUST AS GOOD AS A THIRD GENERATION FIGHTER. THE US ALSO DID NOT UPGRADE THE WHOLE FLEET OF F-16s.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE NIGERIAN PILOT WHO FLEW F-16 FIGHTER, BUT I CAN tASSURE YOU THAT HE/SHE CAN NEVER USE IT IN COMBAT. IT WAS JUST A STUPIDD EXERCISE TO TASK SOMEONE TO TRAIN WITH SOMETHING THAT IS NOT USED BY HIS COUNTRY. WHO KNOWS THAT THE US FIGHTER PILOTS WERE JUST GIVING HIM A RIDE?
Even f-14 that was produced four years before f-16 is regarded as fourt generation
f-16 is the first aircraft to use relaxed static stability with fly by wire control system it is not third generation in anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:36am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust: .
[size=16pt]Gentlemen, another Russian Il-76 Cargo plane landed in NAF base....

The powerful aircraft deliveries continue....like the flow won't end !

[/size]

Hahahahahahahah

Yeah just like the Tucanos
Just like the T-72's

A mythical arsenal
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:38am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:

The first twelve units were officially reported two weeks ago, but since then, the Su-30 and JF-17 plus Mi-35 and Mi-171 deliveries seems NOT to stop....NAF will be receiving almost 100 units of all these and other combat aircraft....

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/14864-b-haram-fg-acquires-12-fighter-jets-sect-kills-14-in-borno-jonathan-african-leaders-in-kenya-over-terrorism-allegations-against-ihejirika-absurd-fani-kayode/14864-b-haram-fg-acquires-12-fighter-jets-sect-kills-14-in-borno-jonathan-african-leaders-in-kenya-over-terrorism-allegations-against-ihejirika-absurd-fani-kayode

Nigeria Now Has The Best Air Force In Africa !

Stop wasting our time

You have no su30s
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:40am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:

Your own head itself is broken grin grin

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/09/missing-air-force-fighter-jet-found-crashed-adamawa/

American, European and Asian air force jets crash too....many times for unknown reasons.

South African air force crashes are many, you want me to start posting them here? Rhino poachers shot down SAAF helicopter !

Have you lost all interest in any factual debate?

Or are you just going to keep spamming nonsense on this forum?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:41am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:

You did not know before that you should have waited before writing initial balderdash? Soweto half-wit grin

The irony of this post
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:42am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:

South African police does not even have a single one grin

Those 3 units of BTR-3U APCs means 30 Nigerian policemen will safely drive on land and across rivers, through the middle of 3,000 men firing rifles and machine guns and NOTHING will happen to those policemen

Now you go and d.ie of envy grin

How many armored vehicals and MRAPs do our police have?

More than your army
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:43am On Sep 17, 2014
fydence: wow...this self illusion wld have bn ok only that years ago ANC was a considered a terrorist groupwith Mandela considered a terrorist himself ...and now guess who runs the country (woefully)..so tell me who won: ur military or the Terrorists??. Yea u dealt very well with urs insurgency...lolz

South Africa was a revolution

Not an jnsurgency

There is a big difference
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:44am On Sep 17, 2014
fydence: >>"HIV rates are as high as 25%"
>>"Parliament's Joint Standing Committee on Defence has described R.APE of women in the SANDF as COMMON..."
>>"...adding that MANY female recruits have been IMPREGNATED by their instructors"-(The stuff SA 'Drill' Sergents are made of...Nice 'drilling' hehehe.)
SANDF: 'True' Professionals..too broke they cant afford Latex Condoms at least. Make una at least use cellophane tie una 'dundee' ni...bwahahaha

Posting ancient and incorrect stats?

Posting anecdotes?

Classic

0/10 - apply yourself
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:46am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:

Dude, a 90 man tiny special force can only save you on one street at a time in Soweto. Fact is fact !

90 men is more than enough to save 200 schoolgirls
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 2:01am On Sep 17, 2014
patches689:

Posting ancient and incorrect stats?

Posting anecdotes?

Classic

0/10 - apply yourself
more like painful and embarrassing truths that has caught ur interest. Just dont know who shld be considered insignificant: a group of delusioned southies trying to save face or ur own parliament's standing committe on Defence.. Classic...take it up with ur Govt.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 2:09am On Sep 17, 2014
patches689:

Not an jnsurgency

Yea whatever makes u sleep at nyt.... The poachers are environmental scientists too...
Variable: the names u choose to call it
Constant: the ineffectiveness of ur broke retirement home.
Case Closed!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 2:12am On Sep 17, 2014
patches689:

Have you lost all interest in any factual debate?

Or are you just going to keep spamming nonsense on this forum?

How to know when you've run out of excuses...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:13am On Sep 17, 2014
hunter21:
Even f-14 that was produced four years before f-16 is regarded as fourt generation
f-16 is the first aircraft to use relaxed static stability with fly by wire control system it is not third generation in anyway.

NOBODY DISAGREES, CHIEF. IT IS A FORTH GENERATION WITH LIMITED CAPABILITY JUST AS GOOD AS A THIRD GEN FIGHTER. I HAVE MADE A RESEARCH ABOUT MANY FIGHTER JETS AND HAVE COME TO REALISE THAT F-16 WAS UNFAIRLY SQUEEZED IN TO THE LEAGUE OF 4TH GENERATION FIGHTERS. TAKE THE SPECS, AVIONICS AND SOFTWARE OF A STANDARD F-16 (NOT UPGRADED VERSION) AND COMPARE IT TO THE MODELS OF 1980 TO 1994 AND YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF DIFFERENCE. THE LIKES OF THE F-16s WERE THE KIND OF FIGHTER JETS WHICH FORCED THE INCLUSION OF OF ALL THE 1970 CRAPS WITH LIMITED TECH CAPABILITIES TO BECOME PART OF THE FAMILY OF 4TH GEN FIGHTERS. AMERICA HAD TO MODIFY IT TO KEEP TO STANDARD WITH A PERFECT 4TH GEN FIGHTER, ALBEIT ITS MANY WEAKNESSES. THERE ARE QUITE A LOT OF INHERENT PARTS WHICH CANNOT BE MODIFIED, HENCE, THE ACQUISITION OF F-22 RAPTOR.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 2:23am On Sep 17, 2014
DieVluit:

You know you're washed out when you have to recycle the same thing ten times. Can't walk away because the butt hurts. here, here. Should teach you to play in the mud when you aren't smart enough.
heheh you know u are out of arguements when only one truth destroys ur load of delusion... Something that was never used up cant be recycled. The shameful status of ur Military rap.ists is a Standing Truth to which u have no maneuvers ...Try all u want...hehehe
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:34am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:

Dude F-7 jet was Nigeria's stop gap from 2008 to 2014....six years.

No country uses Su-30 and JF-17 as stop gap measures.

NAF pilots have been training on 4th Generation aircraft in USA, Pakistan, and Belarus for many years before we received our Su-30 and JF-17.

We ordered JF-17 Thunder since 2012 and training was started then. We signed for Su-30 Flanker almost one year ago.

It took Israeli pilots less than 12 months to graduate from 3G Mirage jets to 4G F-16 jets.

For NAF pilots with 20 years combat experience with 3rd generation aircraft, 6 years experience with 3.5 generation aircraft, they will fly 4th generation aircraft in 9 months full training.

Nigerian pilots are not dullards like your South African mugus who are reputed as bottom ladder intelligence on planet earth grin grin

NAF PILOTS TRAIN WITH AMERICANS ON USAF 4TH GENERATION LEAD IN JET FIGHTER FOR MANY YEARS PREPARING FOR TODAY
Lol

All these wasted finger-strokes on a keyboard
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:37am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:

The only pilots we know to be far below their flight hours of training are your SAAF unqualified Gripen jet pilots

Gripen pilots get as many flight hours as the average American pilot

They out-performed other Gripen users suing exercises in Europe

Proven many times
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:39am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:

America and many European countries fly F-16 jets, and many of those NATO countries have no other jets apart from the F-16, so those air forces of advanced countries are not flying 4th Generation jet fighters?

You are surely a fake air force officer, you probably work for boys scout or some village militia

Feel free to show us these nations

And also what is a Super Hornet?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:51am On Sep 17, 2014
patches689:

How many armored vehicals and MRAPs do our police have?

More than your army

More than South African police grin

NPF COBRA APC

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:58am On Sep 17, 2014
patches689:

Hahahahahahahah

Yeah just like the Tucanos
Just like the T-72's

A mythical arsenal

Nobody knows what is in Nigerian military arsenal today, even SIPRI does not know.

Hey dude, you will soon get another Beegeagle shock you cannot absorb, like this one...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:13am On Sep 17, 2014
patches689:

Stop wasting our time

You have no su30s

We have more than Su-30 Flankers, we even added JF-17 Thunder....South Africa is in trouble o !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:17am On Sep 17, 2014
patches689:

Not an jnsurgency

No, they both mean the same thing, fool grin

insurgent

Pronunciation: /ɪnˈsəːdʒ(ə)nt /
NOUN

A person fighting against a government or invading force; a rebel or revolutionary:

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/insurgent

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:20am On Sep 17, 2014
patches689:

90 men is more than enough to save 200 schoolgirls

Try it against 5,000 armed kidnappers. Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:20am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:

Long rambling post that proves nothing other than the fact that augubug is a clown

Only extensively upgraded F-16s are any good

And those extensively upgraded units constitute a tiny margin of F-16s in service

F-16 is old and outclassed

Most are not 4th gen

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:24am On Sep 17, 2014
patches689:

Feel free to show us these nations

I should be listing F-16 users for you? Just google search the weblink from which I quote below, if you succeed, I will upgrade your brain level from Mumu to Mugu grin grin

"Production of the block 50/52 totals 813 airframes up to now. Manufacturing started in 1991 and is still ongoing. Block 50 aircraft were delivered to the USAF, Turkey, Greece and Chile, whilst Block 52 aircraft were delivered to the USAF, South Korea, Singapore, Greece, Poland and Israel. Of the total number of Block 50/52, still 260 are waiting delivery to the customer (July 2003)."
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:29am On Sep 17, 2014
patches689:

Long rambling post that proves nothing other than the fact that augubug is a clown

Only extensively upgraded F-16s are any good

And those extensively upgraded units constitute a tiny margin of F-16s in service

F-16 is old and outclassed

Most are not 4th gen

All F-16s are 4th Gen, the last USAF 3rd Gen was F-4 Phantom...

"Fourth-generation jet fighter is a general classification of fighter aircraft in service from approximately 1980 to present day, and represent design concepts of the 1970s. Fourth-generation designs are heavily influenced by lessons learned from the previous generation of combat aircraft. Long-range air-to-air missiles, originally thought to make dogfighting obsolete, proved less influential than expected precipitating a renewed emphasis on maneuverability. Meanwhile, the growing costs of military aircraft in general and the demonstrated success of aircraft such as the F-4 Phantom II gave rise to the popularity of multirole fighters in parallel with the advances marking the so-called fourth generation."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_jet_fighter

Looks like birds flew overhead and stole away your already weak brain grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:50am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:

We have more than Su-30 Flankers, we even added JF-17 Thunder....South Africa is in trouble o !

LIES!! YOUR NEWLY ACQUIRED FIGHTERS ARE BELIEVED TO BE THE HAND ME DOWN SECOND HAND TOOLS OF BRAZILIAN SUPER TUCANOS.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:11am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:

All F-16s are 4th Gen, the last USAF 3rd Gen was F-4 Phantom...

"Fourth-generation jet fighter is a general classification of fighter aircraft in service from approximately 1980 to present day, and represent design concepts of the 1970s. Fourth-generation designs are heavily influenced by lessons learned from the previous generation of combat aircraft. Long-range air-to-air missiles, originally thought to make dogfighting obsolete, proved less influential than expected precipitating a renewed emphasis on maneuverability. Meanwhile, the growing costs of military aircraft in general and the demonstrated success of aircraft such as the F-4 Phantom II gave rise to the popularity of multirole fighters in parallel with the advances marking the so-called fourth generation."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_jet_fighter

Looks like birds flew overhead and stole away your already weak brain grin

I LIKE IT WHERE IT SAYS 1980-1994, TRULY BRINGING ABOUT RESERVATIONS ABOUT 1970 VERSIONS WHICH DOES NOT FULLY SATISFY THE REQUIREMENT OF A FORTH GEN FIGHTER.

CHIEF, I WILL TELL YOU WITH CONFIDENCE THAT THERE ARE NO FEATURES OF F-16 (UNUPGRADED VERSIONS) THAT THIRD GENERATIONS DOES NOT POSSESS. ALL HAVE THE SAME EVERYTHING. THIS, HOWEVER BRINGS INTO QUESTION THE CRITERIA USED BY THOSE WHO CATEGORISE THESE FIGHTERS, WHICH HAPPEN TO BE AMERICANS.

F16 WAS FALSELY. MARKETED AS A 4TH GEN FIGHTER WHILE IT HAD ALL THE SPECS AND FEATURES OF A THIRD GENERATION FIGHTERS, NOTHING NEW. HOWEVER, IT IS VERY AMAZING THAT IT CANNOT COMPARE WITH FELLOW FAMILY MEMBERS OTHER THAN BEING GIVEN A FACE LIFT.

I AM SMELLING A RAT THAT AMERICANS HAVE SOMEHOW BORROWED A CHINESE ART TO MARKET 3RD GEN AS A 4TH GEN FIGHTER.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:30am On Sep 17, 2014
fydence: Yea whatever makes u sleep at nyt.... The poachers are environmental scientists too...
Variable: the names u choose to call it
Constant: the ineffectiveness of ur broke retirement home.
Case Closed!

Still unable to tell the difference between an insurgency and a revolution?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:31am On Sep 17, 2014
agaugust:

More than South African police grin

NPF COBRA APC

[citation needed]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.