Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,987 members, 7,841,775 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4455101 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

The pirates originate from Somalia, the USA/NATO/China defeated them up north...to set you free down south grin

Bow again to your white lords, be grateful grin.

Whatever you need to say to sleep at night.

Piracy in South Africa: 0
Piracy in Nigeria: 11+ attacks this year alone.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Msauza:

SA HAS THE BEST ENGINEERS AND DOCTORS IN AFRICA, THAT NIGERIA CAN NEVER MATCH.

NIGERIA WITH ALL THEIR PURPOTED INTELLIGENCE COULD USE SCIENTIFIC LAWS JUST TO BALANCE A SIMPLE FIVE STOREY BUILDING THAT KILLED SOUTH AFRICANS. YOU MUST COME TO THE DULLEST BRAINS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD SUCH STRUCTURES.

No, nigeria has focused its best and brightest on playing with magnets and thinking about gays grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

First, there have not been a signle incidence of piracy in South African waters since the 1800's

Second, you are now Africas piracyhotspot

Third, you do not patrol SADAC waters and you did not rescue that ship in SADAC waters - you captured it off your own coast. Which means that a pirate vessel was able to eneter you national waters undetected until it was just off your coast

pathetic... your navy hides behind the frontlines of the gulf of aden from where ships sail to SADC waters. let them join NATO and other countries who are doing the real job before you start talking. SADC waters is not a major trading route dummy.

Nigeria alone covers the whoke west africam waters and down to angola.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

Whatever you need to say to sleep at night.

Piracy in South Africa: 0
Piracy in Nigeria: 11+ attacks this year alone.

whatever helps you self-service yourself to sleep.

Major trading route= Nigeria
less activity= south africa

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

pathetic... your navy hides behind the frontlines of the gulf of aden from where ships sail to SADC waters. let them join NATO and other countries who are doing the real job before you start talking. SADC waters is not a major trading route dummy.

Nigeria alone covers the whoke west africam waters and down to angola.

First, you dont patrol Angolan waters
Second, we patrol where we are requested to patrol
Third, we dont have a piracy problem
Fourth, the map of world trade routs clearly shows whom sits across them
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

Run out of argument

Resort to racism.

Yeah, who has been running the show for the last 20 years?

O yeah, thats right cool

South African navy did NOTHING to stop piracy in your own Indian Ocean.....

"(Seychelles News Agency) -

The continued stability in Somalia, a heavy presence of European and US navies in the western Indian Ocean
and a security conscious maritime industry has seen the piracy menace which had plagued this horn of Africa nation reducing to an all-time low"

http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/300/Why+piracy+in+Somalia+has+declined

[img]http://eunavfor.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/75.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

Durban, South Africa
Durban is Africa's busiest general cargo port and home to one of the largest and busiest container terminals in the Southern Hemisphere. The port has a total of 59 effective berths excluding those used by fishing vessels and ship repair. A single buoy mooring at Isipingo caters for very large crude carriers (VLCC) that are too large to enter the port.
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/africa-s-top-10-ports-50442.html#.VCKukPmSySo

How do we have Africas biggest port and busyest port if we are not on a major trading rout?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

South African navy did NOTHING to stop piracy in your own Indian Ocean.....

"(Seychelles News Agency) -

The continued stability in Somalia, a heavy presence of European and US navies in the western Indian Ocean
and a security conscious maritime industry has seen the piracy menace which had plagued this horn of Africa nation reducing to an all-time low - See more at: http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/300/Why+piracy+in+Somalia+has+declined#sthash.8ustnytU.dpuf"

http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/300/Why+piracy+in+Somalia+has+declined

What happens 3-4 THOUSAND kilometers away is none of our buisness

We are focused on the Mozambique channel to protect our trade headed into Durban

Nigeria is doing nothing to protect ITS OWN WATERS which are now the WORLDS BIGGEST PIRACY HOTSPOT
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

cool retort brah... just calm your nerves when you type next time ok..

Glad I could help. Not a good day in the troll office for you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Ok I will be easy on you... that thing called a map represents the world in a drawn 2D format. This particular map shows routes used for shipping by the international society. However you don't have to stress yourself about it because the country you live in (Nigeria) is not part of the international society.

I hope this concludes today's lessons.

grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

You leave yourself very vulnerable and brainless when you delve into the real of military discourse! Stay with your music videos. That's where you excel quite well. #ResidentEntertainer.

Who's the cheerleader? Oh, it's a nobody with an empty opinion, full of butthurt. Pay him mind.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Msauza:

NIGERIA WITH ALL THEIR PURPOTED INTELLIGENCE COULDNT USE SCIENTIFIC LAWS JUST TO BALANCE A SIMPLE FIVE STOREY BUILDING THAT KILLED SOUTH AFRICANS. YOU MUST COME TO THE DULLEST BRAINS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD SUCH STRUCTURES.

MOST UNIVERSITIES IN SA REVISE THEIR MATHS PROGRAM FROM THE SCHOOL LEVEL BEFORE THEY INTRODUCE YOU TO THE HIGHER OR ADVANCED LEVEL.

Basically, first year level of mathematics and science at universities is a revision of what you have done at school from grade 10 to 12. That's what I have realised.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

What happens 3-4 THOUSAND kilometers away is none of our buisness

We are focused on the Mozambique channel to protect our trade headed into Durban

Nigeria is doing nothing to protect ITS OWN WATERS which are now the WORLDS BIGGEST PIRACY HOTSPOT

Pirates NEVER originated from Mozambique, they come from Somalia.

Nigerian navy in action....just like the US Navy I posted above....but we see no South African action grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

This is what happens when you fail to read simple maps, facts get confused.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

No, nigeria has focused its best and brightest on playing with magnets and thinking about gays grin grin grin

NIGERIA HAS THE WORST SCIENTISTS IN AFRICA. THEY HAVE NEVER INVENTED ANYTHING IN THE WORLD THAT I CAN TELL THE WORLD ABOUT, NO WONDER THEY USE MAGNETS TO RESEARCH ABOUT THE GAY RELATIONSHIPS.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Ok I will be easy on you... that thing called a map represents the world in a drawn 2D format. This particular map shows routes used for shipping by the international society. However you don't have to stress yourself about it because the country you live in (Nigeria) is not part of the international society.

A quick computer doodle by a nursery school kid on a 2D map should translate as a shipping route? #SAretard
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

what a goof. shipping lane does not meant major trading route. you must have felt happy making a fool of yourself there.

south africa is not a major trading route.. period

but in case you brain is still on lockdown lemme hrlp you out.
www.worldshipping.org/about-the-industry/global-trade/trade-routes

south africa has the lowest number in the whole wide world.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

Pirates NEVER originated from Mozambique, they come from Somalia.

Nigerian navy in action....just like the US Navy I posted above....but we see no South African action grin grin

Where did I say they originated in Mozambique?

No South African action as we deployed and deterred further attacks.

Pretty simple really, even you should be able to grasp it

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

First, you dont patrol Angolan waters
Second, we patrol where we are requested to patrol
Third, we dont have a piracy problem
Fourth, the map of world trade routs clearly shows whom sits across them

rubbish as usual from the patched mind.

www.worldshipping.org/about-the-industry/global-trade/trade-routeswww.worldshipping.org/about-the-industry/global-trade/trade-routes

southern african waters has the least activities while west africa (which we protect) has the second highest.. so you tell me where pirates will want to be.

see why you are a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

A quick computer doodle by a nursery school kid on a 2D map should translate as a shipping route? #SAretard

I wish I understood the above gibberish you wrote. Speak technical or else go play with your nursery school kid.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

rubbish as usual from the patched mind.

www.worldshipping.org/about-the-industry/global-trade/trade-routeswww.worldshipping.org/about-the-industry/global-trade/trade-routes

southern african waters has the least activities while west africa (which we protect) has the second highest.. so you tell me where pirates will want to be.

see why you are a waste of time.

Pirates want to be there as it is home to a major failed state

called Nigeria

aka: Somalia 2.0

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

And the mmW machine is in the seeker of the Makopa you clown - you dont even know what we are talking about!!

O my word, I seriously cannot beleive what I am reading grin grin

You dont have mmW version of Mokopa. None was ever built. All are laser guided.

Even if you build one tomorrow, mmW seeker head is in the Mokopa, how does it get fire control from the helicopter? How does it lock on target and seek after target with seeker head?

AIM-120 missile has seeker head, yet it gets fire control from the radar inside the Gripen jet to be controlled by the pilot and to make it lock on target.

You have NO fire control radar on Rooivalk, you have NO mmW radar guided Mokopa...Denel refused to build that version because it knows the Rooivalk has NO fire control radar.

Soweto produces the second dullest brains in the world grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

Durban, South Africa
Durban is Africa's busiest general cargo port and home to one of the largest and busiest container terminals in the Southern Hemisphere. The port has a total of 59 effective berths excluding those used by fishing vessels and ship repair. A single buoy mooring at Isipingo caters for very large crude carriers (VLCC) that are too large to enter the port.
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/africa-s-top-10-ports-50442.html#.VCKukPmSySo

How do we have Africas biggest port and busyest port if we are not on a major trading rout?

please look up the link i put here. you clearly have no idea what a trading route means. i leave you to your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

Pirates want to be there as it is home to a major failed state

called Nigeria

aka: Somalia 2.0

cool retort.. typical patrick

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

what a goof. shipping lane does not meant major trading route. you must have felt happy making a fool of yourself there.

south africa is not a major trading route.. period

but in case you brain is still on lockdown lemme hrlp you out.
www.worldshipping.org/about-the-industry/global-trade/trade-routes

south africa has the lowest number in the whole wide world.

I.diot again

West Africa is NOT a country but South Africa is. There is no Nigeria on that list.... Do you want me to post the map again wich shows which part of West Africa they're referring too?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Msauza:

NIGERIA WITH ALL THEIR PURPOTED INTELLIGENCE COULDNT USE SCIENTIFIC LAWS JUST TO BALANCE A SIMPLE FIVE STOREY BUILDING THAT KILLED SOUTH AFRICANS. YOU MUST COME TO THE DULLEST BRAINS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD SUCH STRUCTURES.

MOST UNIVERSITIES IN SA REVISE THEIR MATHS PROGRAM FROM THE SCHOOL LEVEL BEFORE THEY INTRODUCE YOU TO THE HIGHER OR ADVANCED LEVEL.

The Tongaat (KZN) and Soweto (Gauteng) Building collapses are just two of the very many building collapses in South Africa just in 2014.
So much for intelligent DUMB South African engineers. cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Msauza:

Thanks to the best and most intelligent Doctors in Africa (who are specifically Nigerians) we rapidly have a deadly Ebola pandemic imported to our shore by an American-Liberian contained with only eight (cool deaths while thousands are dying elsewhere on the continent! We are NIGERIA! We always rise to the occasion.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

You dont have mmW version of Mokopa. None was ever built. All are laser guided.

Even if you build one tomorrow, mmW seeker head is in the Mokopa, how does it get fire control from the helicopter? How does it lock on target and seek after target with seeker head?

AIM-120 missile has seeker head, yet it gets fire control from the radar inside the Gripen jet to be controlled by the pilot and to make it lock on target.

You have NO fire control radar on Rooivalk, you have NO mmW radar guided Mokopa...Denel refused to build that version because it knows the Rooivalk has NO fire control radar.

Soweto produces the second dullest brains in the world grin grin

4 Sources say it has been produced

BRVM's need radar as they engage targets that cannot be seen (and thus cannot be targetted digitally or manually)

Mokopa can be manually or digitally vectored onto a target, mmW is for guidance not specifically for targeting.

Dude, seriously, you didnt even know what an mmW seeker was until I told you.

Now you want to keep arguing?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
DieVluit:

Who's the cheerleader? Oh, it's a nobody with an empty opinion, full of butthurt. Pay him mind.

Nothing more to sing about? Funny kid!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Thanks to the best and most intelligent Doctors in Africa (who are specifically Nigerians) we rapidly have a deadly Ebola pandemic imported to our shore by an American-Liberian contained with only eight (cool deaths while thousands are dying elsewhere on the continent! We are NIGERIA! We always rise to the occasion.

Yet your "intelligent" doctors fail to deal with the mother-to-child transfer of HIV which is actually the highest in the world.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

The Tongaat (KZN) and Soweto (Gauteng) Building collapses are just two of the very many building collapses in South Africa just in 2014.
So much for intelligent DUMB South African engineers. cool cool cool cool

One was under construction and the other collapsed to due copper theives

How many died all together?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

I wish I understood the above gibberish you wrote. Speak technical or else go play with your nursery school kid.

Slow brain. Too slow not to realise you are the nursery school kid in question? How can you comprehend anything technical when my simple sentence sounds to heavy in your nursery school ears? #goLearnYourABC

Go siddon abeg!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.