Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,836 members, 7,866,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4469330 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

multiple links have been posted.

This is utter desperation on your part.

Multiple links of the same Unicorn grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

Speechless....So I laugh... grin grin

The comments from that story will tell you the true state of South Africa. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Nigeria can't even shoot a rocket projectile onto the Zuma rock yet they aim for space.

Only a South African fool will expect Nigeria to shoot a rocket projectile into one of our national landmarks and natural heritage! Let's see SANDF shoot rocket projectiles at your Table Mountain. cool cool cool #lameNurserykid

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

The Tongaat (KZN) and Soweto (Gauteng) Building collapses are just two of the very many building collapses in South Africa just in 2014.
So much for intelligent DUMB South African engineers. cool cool cool cool

Our building do not collapse, they merely delapidate. Stupid Nigerian engineers killed south Africans with their zero science knowledge.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
SOUTH AFRICANS BUILD BETTER BUILDINGS THAN NIGERIANS, FACT!!!! IT IS A NORM IN NIGERIA THAT BUILDINGS WOULD COLAPSE EVERY MONTH.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

multiple links have been posted.

This is utter desperation on your part.

[size=14pt] You want us to accept that South Africa has data-links just because you posted sources if a unicorn?

Okay, then you have to accept all the links of what Nigeria has...

1. 11 F-7 jets
2. 12 MBB 339 jets
3. JF-17 Thunder jets
4. Su-30 jets
5. Super Tucano
6. T-84 Oplot tanks
7. P18N CIWS
8. Bofors FH-77 B0 52
9. New version modernized Shilka AAA
10. Data-links of NAF aircraft and NN ships
11. 40 new Russian combat helicopters + 30 current combat helicopters
12. The most intelligent brains in Africa.

For the dozen items you accept above, we will also accept that South Africa has data-links. Deal ?
. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

Multiple links of the same Unicorn grin

I no longer have an argument

Thanks for playing
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
your country just shut down the gay mosque. I think your politicians are being wise and choosing the lesser evil. Allowing that mosque to stand will endanger your country in the near future and put you in a position Nigeria is right now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Msauza:

Our building do not collapse, they merely delapidate. Stupid Nigerian engineers killed south Africans with their zero science knowledge.

LWKMD!!! Can someone please lend this South African a brain?

The boldened part of your comment above, reads like: South Africans don't die, they merely just get buried alive!
Tongaat and Soweto surely collapsed. #classicstupidity

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

When you can't argue based on truthful facts you begin to act stupid? Anyway, based on my undisputable comment this link should keep you busy for a while.

https://za.news.yahoo.com/robberies-continue-gauteng-shopping-malls-150122395.html

Otherwise this search string is enough to keep you busy on Google:

"stealing in shopping mall in South Africa"

#criminallySouthAfrican

So I don't see the fuss. Its a crime issue just like in US or anywhere.... notice how the story doesn't blame goats for stealing anything.

In South Africa people rob people NOT goats cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Another #VictoryForNigeria currently ongoing ... cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
craziebone: your country just shut down the gay mosque. I think your politicians are being wise and choosing the lesser evil. Allowing that mosque to stand will endanger your country in the near future and put you in a position Nigeria is right now.

State Security Agency is our solution.. Islamists, right-wingers, extremist etc never get far.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

So I don't see the fuss. Its a crime issue just like in US or anywhere.... notice how the story doesn't blame goats for stealing anything.

In South Africa people rob people NOT goats cool

I am the one who just liked you comment above! Truth has a way of being forced out of a South African! Just speak for yourself and don't join the US in your matter. grin grin grin Hard hitting truths that you can't refute ... just give up already.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

LWKMD!!! Can someone please lend this South African a brain?

The boldened part of your comment above, reads like: South Africans don't die, they merely just get buried alive!
Tongaat and Soweto surely collapsed. #classicstupidity

So you lend and borrow brains in Nigeria? Is it part of your annual human part trade?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

I am the one who just liked you comment above! Truth has a way of being forced out of a South African! Just speak for yourself and don't join the US in your matter. grin grin grin Hard hitting truths that you can't refute ... just give up already.

Sadly for you we didn't invent the words "crime and robbery" HOWEVER Nigerians revolutionised them when your goats became part of the industry.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

So you lend and borrow brains in Nigeria? Is it part of your annual human part trade?

You look and sound like a person in urgent need of a brain transplant! Unfortunately, you don't have the capacity for an average Nigerian brain. Your cranial cavity will simply just give way! cool cool cool cool

#whatAshame

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Sadly for you we didn't invent the words "crime and robbery" HOWEVER Nigerians revolutionised them when your goats became part of the industry.

You never as South Africa have invented anything. All you do is take things criminally to the next level.

#counterRevolutionaries LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

You look and sound like a person in urgent need of a brain transplant! Unfortunately, you don't have the capacity for an average Nigerian brain. Your cranial cavity will simply just give way! cool cool cool cool

#whatAshame

With 170 Million Nigerian brains, only 1 Nobel Prize winner... With those kind of brains I stand more chances of getting hit by lightning during the dry season than to do anything worth noticing with it.

Just transplant each other your dull brains, maybe one day evolution will be kind to you and award you with the brain of a Supreme society - South Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

You never as South Africa have invented anything. All you do is take things criminally to the next level.

#counterRevolutionaries LWKMD grin grin grin grin

You get dumber with every post you make.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

State Security Agency is our solution.. Islamists, right-wingers, extremist etc never get far.
if you had allowed it to stand, that's trouble you are inviting to your country. I agree it is't fair. People should be allowed to practice whatever they feel like practicing. But i think on this issue, you govt used its head to choose the lesser evil.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

With 170 Million Nigerian brains, only 1 Nobel Prize winner... With those kind of brains I stand more chances of getting hit by lightning during the dry season than to do anything worth noticing with it.

Just transplant each other your dull brains, maybe one day evolution will be kind to you and award you with the brain of a Supreme society - South Africa.

Overflogged Nobel Prize argument? Show me how many intellectual black Nobel Prize winners South Africa has!! Don't bring me talk about Peace Prize winners!! Peace prize is evidence or your violent and criminal tendencies over the years for which your terrorist fighters became "peacemakers".

I am asking to see black Nobel laureates for the Sciences, Literature, Medicine ... etc.

Please go exhibit your brainlessness elsewhere!! #noTime

===========

Hot-off-the-press, and by the way, this I thought would be an interesting read:
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Women-Nobel-laureates-cancel-SA-trip-20140924

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

You get dumber with every post you make.

Only a dumb person would direct your kind of comment to me! #Dumbo

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
NIGERIA IS JUST A BUSH COMPARED TO SA. NOBODY CAN TELL ME ABOUT NAIJA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Msauza: [s]NIGERIA IS JUST A BUSH COMPARED TO SA. NOBODY CAN TELL ME ABOUT NAIJA.[/s]

Waste of space! Your personal opinion amounts to nothing when tested against available facts. Enjoy your heaven amongst rapid-fire criminals and thieves! Afterall, under no duress your Patrick and GreenandGold have attested to "copper thieves" and "people robbing people" in your crime paradise! Enjoy where you are! I am doing same where I am.

#noyawa

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
craziebone: if you had allowed it to stand, that's trouble you are inviting to your country. I agree it is't fair. People should be allowed to practice whatever they feel like practicing. But i think on this issue, you govt used its head to choose the lesser evil.

So you suggest the government intervens in religion? We have a right to worship its in our constitution and if some extremists from the Middle East tries to threaten with a bomb, the State Security Agency will deal with him more like they constantly keep dealing with them behind the scenes.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Waste of space! Your personal opinion amounts to nothing when tested against available facts. Enjoy your heaven amongst rapidly-fire criminals and thieves! Afterall, under no duress your Patrick and GreenandGold have attested to "copper thieves" and "people robbing people" in your crime paradise! Enjoy where you are! I am doing same where I am.

#noyawa

So says a man who lives in Bono State, Boko Haram's hotbed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:
Waste of space! Your personal opinion amounts to nothing when tested against available facts. Enjoy your heaven amongst rapidly-fire criminals and thieves! Afterall, under no duress your Patrick and GreenandGold have attested to "copper thieves" and "people robbing people" in your crime paradise! Enjoy where you are! I am doing same where I am.
#noyawa

NAIJA IS A BUSH AND THATS A FACT!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

So says a man who lives in Bono State, Boko Haram's hotbed.

I live somewhere in Nigeria is not a fact to question or doubt! However, that you live somewhere in South Africa is a fact for you to think about ... it's criminal's paradise!

See live action weekly ... coming to the shopping mall near you! cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Msauza:

NAIJA IS A BUSH AND THATS A FACT!!!

Wetin you talk sef? grin grin grin This "bush" that has internet connectivity must be a nice bush oo!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Overflogged Nobel Prize argument? Show me how many intellectual black Nobel Prize winners South Africa has!! Don't bring me talk about Peace Prize winners!! Peace prize is evidence or your violent and criminal tendencies over the years for which your terrorist fighters became "peacemakers".

I am asking to see black Nobel laureates for the Sciences, Literature, Medicine ... etc.

The race card, Nigeria's favourite. If they don't have it they then blame it on the white man....

Is it our fault that you keep multiplying black people like crazy (50 million babies in just 12 years).

Black South Africans have 3 Nobel laureates, Nigeria has 1... then the whole of South Africa has 11 and still Nigeria has 1.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

I live somewhere in Nigeria is not a fact to question or doubt! However, that you live somewhere in South Africa is a fact for you to think about ... it's criminal's paradise!

See live action weekly ... coming to the shopping mall near you! cool cool cool

Dude, do you know how malls are in South Africa? We have more malls than the whole of Africa combined (visit skyscrapercity.com), a handful robberies on less than handful malls doesn't make it a spree of mall robberies.

Generally mallls are still safe..... while you are not safe from the bomb and gun weaving Boko Haram in Bono State, please check your daughters now, Boko could have taken them while you were posting gibberish in this forum.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

The race card, Nigeria's favourite. If they don't have it they then blame it on the white man....

Is it our fault that you keep multiplying black people like crazy (50 million babies in just 12 years).

Black South Africans have 3 Nobel laureates, Nigeria has 1... then the whole of South Africa has 11 and still Nigeria has 1.

When you are faced with hard facts ... the best you do is throw-up unfounded race-card sentiments! I have not questioned the whiteman's deserved Nobel Prize achievements. I have simply asked you to point out at least 1 black South African laureate in the intellectual spheres of achievement. Just one!!! Don't give us Peace Prize winners!

In deed WEF was 100% on point for calling South Africans out for their abundance of dull brains!! #showUsOneBlackIntellectualLaureate

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.