Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4453089 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
iterator24: what's this one saying?

he's probably high on something. maybe rat poisongrin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

No, you are the one that wants to argue that petrol engines work without petrol.

millimeter waves are produced ONLY by millimeter radars.

radar waves don't produce themselves out of nothing like magic !

No millimeter wave radar = No millimeter wave emmision.

Simple science that WEF says NO single South African will ever understand grin grin

South Africa remains 2nd dullest brains in the world next to Yemen which is almost a failed state

the seeker in the Makopa is the mmW

Hence, it emits its own mmW
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

How many shoppers would have died had the Tongaat Shopping Mall not collapsed earlier in the construction stage?
Don't come here showing your slowness. Refer to MsauZA's initial comment. Keep the discussions along those lines as anything else will be met with equal responses.

please o bros. buildings don't collapse in SA, they just fall.

their engineers are just the best

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

Generally, ritual killing is a common practice in Nigeria. Every year, hundreds of Nigerians lose their lives to ritual murderers, also known as headhunters.

These head hunters go in search of human parts-head, breast, tongue, sexual organs-at the behest of witchdoctors, juju priests, and traditional medicine men who require them for some sacrifices or for the preparation of assorted magical potions.

Recently, there have been several reported cases of individuals who were kidnapped, killed, or had their bodies mutilated by ritualists in Nigeria. The most notorious of them is the one associated with one Chief Vincent Duru, popularly known as Otokoto.

http://www.csicop.org/sb/show/ritual_killing_and_pseudoscience_in_nigeria

Nigerian police rescued 16 people from an underground dungeon believed to be a ritual killing site, the local newspaper Leadership reported Sunday.

The officers also discovered several decomposing bodies and body parts, hundreds of human skulls, old clothes, photographs and voter cards in the chamber located in a forest near Soka in the western state of Oyo.

Police found pools of blood in a nearby building where the captives were allegedly slaughtered and from where their body parts were sold for medicinal purposes, according to Oyo state police spokesperson Olabisi Clet-Ilobanafor.

http://www.news24.com/Africa/News/Nigeria-16-saved-from-ritual-killing-site-20140323

Yeah, well, we dont eat one another.

Wow and they dare call us South Africans animals, most of my Nigerian classmates from campus keep telling us that Nigerias like to brag about nothing and that here in S.A we have it easy our society is somewhat spoilt because South Africans complain about stuff like hijackings, house break-ins and muggings like its the end of the world, they said such ish is somewhat normal in Nigeria that people don't even notice it anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

Pirates NEVER originated from Mozambique, they come from Somalia.

Nigerian navy in action....just like the US Navy I posted above....but we see no South African action grin grin

It has always been said that kinetic action is the last resort when all has failed from diplomacy,deterrence to negotiations.

Pirates came to your waters cause,your Navy couldn't deter them away.

The fight against pirates in your waters shows YOUR NAVY IS WEAK!!!!!!

Similar to BH. They went from poor AK-47 terrori..ts to a well armed fighting force capable of routing out the Nigerian army in many towns and capturing them. WEAKNESS OF YOUR ARMY!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
MikeZA: You think South Africans care about such fantasies.

I didn't expect a brainless south-african to care. Afterall you have no satellites, just the same way you do not have data links.

I ain't surprised.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
iterator24:
wow .. this is what they told south Africans? poor medical care? if our medical care is poor we wouldn't have contained ebola to begin with .. perhaps, the doctors were allergic to xenophobic beings
The DRC contained Ebola too. So what?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Henry120:

I didn't expect a brainless south-african to care. Afterall you have no satellites, just the same way you do not have data links.

I ain't surprised.
More fantasies!!!!

Engaging you with facts is like playing Whac-A-Mole,after being hit with facts you disappear deep into your dirty hole.

Only to come again from another hole to claim the same thing you were corrected from previous posts.

Nigeria doesn't have the rocket technology,nor facilities to launch a massive rocket into space.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Henry120:

I ain't surprised.
You're the same idi..ot how asked us to post pictures of a data link.

The very same idi.ot who thinks computers are data links.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
iterator24: what's this one saying?

Find someone to translate it into Igbo because I don't speak that nonsense.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

can you go back to posting music videos.. you do better with that

What's with the tears buddy? Put your big boy "panties" on and deal with the truth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Find someone to translate it into Igbo because I don't speak that nonsense.

I stopped reading him when he says he "resides in south africa". Like that doesn't tell us all we need to know; and like wash away every single argument of his.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
MikeZA: You're the same idi..ot how asked us to post pictures of a data link.

What happened to Henry? He used to try with a bit of sense. But now he's lost it. Too many painful posts from South Africans, I guess. Too many. Too long. Too painful.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

So far your SA criminals and gangsters are running rings round your helpless government and security outfits. Crime has significantly increased from last year's reported levels. At the same time Shopping malls in September alone have been brazenly robbed and fleeced of million dollar worth of goods!

For sure, it seems like our criminals are cashing in big time in Africa's most advanced economy unlike Boko Haram members who were looting a Nigerian market for cassava and millets just last week.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Henry120:

I ain't surprised.

Dude don't be male ball sucker, even Belarus has a satellite.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
DieVluit:

I stopped reading him when he says he "resides in south africa". Like that doesn't tell us all we need to know; and like wash away every single argument of his.

For all I know half the Nigerians on this thread could be living in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
MikeZA: More fantasies!!!!

Engaging you with facts is like playing Whac-A-Mole,after being hit with facts you disappear deep into your dirty hole.

Only to come again from another hole to claim the same thing you were corrected from previous posts.

Nigeria doesn't have the rocket technology,nor facilities to launch a massive rocket into space.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
DieVluit:

What happened to Henry? He used to try with a bit of sense. But now he's lost it. Too many painful posts from South Africans, I guess. Too many. Too long. Too painful.

Henry suffers from identity disorder, I noticed him months back... one moment he tries to post "facts" so when he fails he tries to be like the rest of the lost Nigerian crew with their forever lost captain augubububububu.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
MikeZA: More fantasies!!!!

Nigeria can't even shoot a rocket projectile onto the Zuma rock yet they aim for space.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
MikeZA: You're the same idi..ot how asked us to post pictures of a data link.

You're a brainless boy. I said show us operational datat links, you could not provide them. We showed you same.

What are computers used for in an ELINT compliant surveillance plane you Id1ot?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigerian navy operational data links

Information relayed from our Satellites and Advanced surveillance planes, gets relayed to our state of the art situation room, pictured below, information is analysed, sent to troops in the field.

Data links we can all see function operationally. It helped us locate ships hijacked in far away Angola and Ghana.

South-africans, over to you. Show operational data links?

Why is this simple request so difficult?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Henry120:

You're a brainless boy. I said show us operational datat links, you could not provide them. We showed you same.

What were those links i posted?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

Whatever you need to say to sleep at night.

Piracy in South Africa: 0
Piracy in Nigeria: 11+ attacks this year alone.

Oil & Gas mining business in the ocean of South Africa = 0

Oil & Gas mining business in the ocean of Nigeria, West Africa, Central Africa, Angola = $ 10 Trillion

Your empty South African ocean has nothing attractive, God denied you the mineral blessing and gave you only fish and crabs tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

What were those links i posted?

Show us operational communications with photos? Did you not say photos are worth a thousand words?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

For sure, it seems like our criminals are cashing in big time in Africa's most advanced economy unlike Boko Haram members who were looting a Nigerian market for cassava and millets just last week.

Good for South Africa! Let your criminals keep "cashing in big time" and plundering your economy ... while we eradicate Nigeria's borders of local and foreign elements of terrorism trying to halt our radical rise to economic power on the continent!

Yes, that's what the Nigerian army turns terrorists into: cassava and millet thieves! Your BH terrorist friends are struggling to survive in Nigeria while your Criminals and gangsters are living large and free on stolen multi-million dollar goods. Please, go hide your face in shame!

Yeye dey mumu you! As you were ... boy!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Good for South Africa! Let your criminals keep "cashing in big time" and plundering your economy ... while we eradicate Nigeria's borders of local and foreign elements of terrorism trying to halt our radical rise to economic power on the continent!

Yes, that's what the Nigerian army turns terrorists into: cassava and millet thieves! Your BH terrorist friends are struggling to survive in Nigeria while your Criminals and gangsters are living large and free on stolen multi-million dollar goods. Please, go hide your face in shame!

Yeye dey mumu you! As you were ... boy!!!

we see how you catch your thieves...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

So far your SA criminals and gangsters are running rings round your helpless government and security outfits. Crime has significantly increased from last year's reported levels. At the same time Shopping malls in September alone have been brazenly robbed and fleeced of million dollar worth of goods!

You surely are living large in your crime and fool's paradise. cool cool cool

My old uncle plays one Bob Marley song when I was a kid...

"....thinking you are in heaven when you are living in hell".....just like Republic Of Shout Afrikaa grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

we see how you catch your thieves...

When you can't argue based on truthful facts you begin to act stupid? Anyway, based on my undisputable comment this link should keep you busy for a while.

https://za.news.yahoo.com/robberies-continue-gauteng-shopping-malls-150122395.html

Otherwise this search string is enough to keep you busy on Google:

"stealing in shopping mall in South Africa"

#criminallySouthAfrican

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Henry120:

Show us operational communications with photos? Did you not say photos are worth a thousand words?

South African military Data-Links do NOT exist....it's a unicorn grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Henry120:

Stop ducking the question

What do the links refer to?

Its so simple even you can answer it!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
agaugust:

South African military Data-Links do NOT exist....it's a unicorn grin

multiple links have been posted.

This is utter desperation on your part.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

When you can't argue based on truthful facts you begin to act stupid? Anyway, based on my undisputable comment this link should keep you busy for a while.

https://za.news.yahoo.com/robberies-continue-gauteng-shopping-malls-150122395.html

Otherwise this search string is enough to keep you busy on Google:

"stealing in shopping mall in South Africa"

#criminallySouthAfrican

Speechless....So I laugh... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.