Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4453125 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Yet your "intelligent" doctors fail to deal with the mother-to-child transfer of HIV which is actually the highest in the world.

Look at the "quality" of their "intelligent" doctors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOBnmovmvYw

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

I.diot again

West Africa is NOT a country but South Africa is. There is no Nigeria on that list.... Do you want me to post the map again wich shows which part of West Africa they're referring too?

bwahahahahahahahahahaa... *rolls on the floor*

this monkey brain doesn't know that table represents regions and not countries. oh what a mess of a child.

is this the same brain you want yo use to interpret your 2D map? i think i'll pass

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Slow brain. Too slow not to realise you are the nursery school kid in question? How can you comprehend anything technical when my simple sentence sounds to heavy in your nursery school ears? #goLearnYourABC

Go siddon abeg!

I touched a nerve I see, another outcome of map reading failure.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Yet your "intelligent" doctors fail to deal with the mother-to-child transfer of HIV which is actually the highest in the world.

Yet HIV and AIDS remain a menace from Parents to Children in your South Africa! #quitSmokingSHIT

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Yet HIV and AIDS remain a menace from Parents to Children in your South Africa! #quitSmokingSHIT

they smoke too much rat poison and HIV drugs over there. that's the problem

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

bwahahahahahahahahahaa... *rolls on the floor*

this monkey brain doesn't know that table represents regions and not countries. oh what a mess of a child.

is this the same brain you want yo use to interpret your 2D map? i think i'll pass

.... so there is a region called South Africa? Go roll again on your idiocy floor.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

I touched a nerve I see, another outcome of map reading failure.

Fantasy kid! cool cool cool What nerve when you can't even handle a pencil? You should be having breaktime in your nursery school playgrounds. #goPlayInTheSandPit
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

.... so there is a region called South Africa? Go roll again on your idiocy floor.

And while he's rolling, he might ponder about how he likes ebola in the region of west Africa.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

they smoke too much rat poison and HIV drugs over there. that's the problem

So far no terrorist running wild in SA, no pirates in our oceans, we have the most technological advanced society in Africa.. so whatever we're smoking is definitely working.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Fantasy kid! cool cool cool What nerve when you can't even handle a pencil?

Yet I use a computer, let me be a role-model to your kids... they should know that anything is possible if they look-up to South Africans.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

One was under construction and the other collapsed to due copper theives

How many died all together?

I'd rather not waste valuable time engaging with Patrick (********).

MsauZA was calling to question the quality of engineering work on the Church (guesthouse) building and my question is: What kind of engineering was responsible for the Tongaat and Soweto collapses?

Did you actually mention copper thieves ? Don't come here talking cheap talk.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
DieVluit:

Look at the "quality" of their "intelligent" doctors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOBnmovmvYw
wow .. this is what they told south Africans? poor medical care? if our medical care is poor we wouldn't have contained ebola to begin with .. perhaps, the doctors were allergic to xenophobic beings

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

I'd rather not waste valuable time engaging with Patrick (********).

MsauZA was calling to question the quality of engineering work on the Church (guesthouse) building and my question is: What kind of engineering was responsible for the Tongaat and Soweto collapses?

Did you actually mention copper thieves ? Don't come here talking cheap talk.

How many people died

simple question
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
iterator24:
wow .. this is what they told south Africans? poor medical care? if our medical care is poor we wouldn't have contained ebola to begin with .. perhaps, the doctors were allergic to xenophobic beings

Perhapse we actually have standards
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
iterator24:

Maybe what you don't consider poor medical care we consider it poor. Don't take it personal, its just a difference between standards.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

Perhapse we actually have standards

I currently reside in SA, trust me, you don't have shiit .. even your compatriots complain .. ish is just political

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Maybe what you don't consider poor medical care we consider it poor. Don't take it personal, its just a difference between standards.
standards my hairy **s
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

So far no terrorist running wild in SA, no pirates in our oceans, we have the most technological advanced society in Africa.. so whatever we're smoking is definitely working.

So far your SA criminals and gangsters are running rings round your helpless government and security outfits. Crime has significantly increased from last year's reported levels. At the same time Shopping malls in September alone have been brazenly robbed and fleeced of million dollar worth of goods!

You surely are living large in your crime and fool's paradise. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

geographics dum dum.. the shipping council basese it's reports on geographics. east, west, north, south.

are you sure you were properly fed?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
iterator24:
I currently reside in SA, trust me, you don't have shiit .. even your compatriots complain .. ish is just political

Don't worry about us, we complain about private hospitals as well... the same type of private hospitals fit for royalty in another country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
DieVluit:

And while he's rolling, he might ponder about how he likes ebola in the region of west Africa.

can you go back to posting music videos.. you do better with that

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Don't worry about us, we complain about private hospitals as well... the same type of private hospitals fit for royalty in another country.
anything that rocks your boat dude ...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

How many people died

simple question

so it's no longer about engineering failure but deaths?

lemme help you... about 80 south africans died. happy?

oops! sorry, they died in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

geographics dum dum.. the shipping council basese it's reports on geographics. east, west, north, south.

are you sure you were properly fed?

I.diot once again.

The south part of Africa is called Southern Africa not South Africa because in geography lessons South Africa is a country.... you probably know that but you being a troll.... enjoy smiley
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
iterator24: anything that rocks your boat dude ...

Some South Africans would complain about Medi-Clinic, guys in the Emirates consider it royalty. Different countries different expectations.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

I.diot once again.

The south part of Africa is called Southern Africa not South Africa because in geography lessons South Africa is a country.... you probably know that but you being a troll.... enjoy smiley
what's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

Yet I use a computer, let me be a role-model to your kids... they should know that anything is possible if they look-up to South Africans.

In deed anything is possible in today's world of computers. Even my Rotwiler dog uses a computer! cool cool cool
A criminal-minded kid like you should be the one having my Rotwiler as a role-model. #zeroTolerance-ToGangsterismAndCrime

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

lemme tell you what rat poisin has done to you.

1- highest crime rate
2- dullest brains according to WEF
2- HIV infestation
3- a president who believes you can cure AIDS by taking a shower... the list is endless

yep.. it's working

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

4 Sources say it has been produced

BRVM's need radar as they engage targets that cannot be seen (and thus cannot be targetted digitally or manually)

Mokopa can be manually or digitally vectored onto a target, mmW is for guidance not specifically for targeting.

Dude, seriously, you didnt even know what an mmW seeker was until I told you.

Now you want to keep arguing?

No, you are the one that wants to argue that petrol engines work without petrol.

millimeter waves are produced ONLY by millimeter radars.

radar waves don't produce themselves out of nothing like magic !

No millimeter wave radar = No millimeter wave emmision.

Simple science that WEF says NO single South African will ever understand grin grin

South Africa remains 2nd dullest brains in the world next to Yemen which is almost a failed state

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
GreenandGold:

I.diot once again.

lemme see..... take the opinion of an HIV infested slowpoke, or the prestigious shiiping council.

you sure know what trolling is about. dum dum

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
patches689:

How many people died

simple question

How many shoppers would have died had the Tongaat Shopping Mall not collapsed earlier in the construction stage?
Don't come here showing your slowness. Refer to MsauZA's initial comment. Keep the discussions along those lines as anything else will be met with equal responses.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
chris365:

lemme tell you what rat poisin has done to you.

1- highest crime rate
2- dullest brains according to WEF
2- HIV infestation
3- a president who believes you can cure AIDS by taking a shower... the list is endless

yep.. it's working

Most developed country in Africa

Massive political influence on the world and african scenes

An economy so powerfull you have to grow yours by 60% to be as wealthy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.