Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,978 members, 7,866,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4469676 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
Nigeria locally produces air beetle and shes currently making another aircraft for her military named 'farawa'

SA made hundreds of locally produced aircrafts and helicopters.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Henry120:

Yeah, you don't see, what the people who can see are, a bunch of backyard built planes.

You have yet to draw a link between the AHRLAC and the back-yard built plane.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
Nigeria locally produces air beetle and shes currently making another aircraft for her military named 'farawa'

We wanna see it... and please don't mention planing phases or CGI or blueprints or models. We want a real plane on the runway.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
mzilakazi:

SA made hundreds of locally produced aircrafts and helicopters.
so?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Patchesagain:

How old are you? 10?

Last time we went into Lesotho we took Maseru in a day
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/23/world/tiny-neighbor-gives-south-african-army-rude-surprise.html
no,i aint 10,and i know what i'm talking about.in the end,you captured manseru in 24 hours,but the lesotho rebels that consisted of farmers,gardeners and tax collector resisted your initial assault.even your retreating troops found it hard to stuff defeated soldiers into fleeing aircrafts in their haste to escape lesotho's "rude surprise".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

We wanna see it... and please don't mention planing phases or CGI or blueprints or models. We want a real plane on the runway.
its everywhere on cyber space mate ... 'made in Nigeria air beetle' simple!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
EVarn:
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/23/world/tiny-neighbor-gives-south-african-army-rude-surprise.html
no,i aint 10,and i know what i'm talking about.in the end,you captured manseru in 24 hours,but the lesotho rebels that consisted of farmers,gardeners and tax collector resisted your initial assault.even your retreating troops found it hard to stuff defeated soldiers into fleeing aircrafts in their haste to escape lesotho's "rude surprise".
SA is full of clowns
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
People a copy is when you buy a product and dismantle it with the intention of doing reverse engineering of components of that product. Thereafter, you assemble it and bring your own copy. That trend is a widespread practice in China.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
SA is full of clowns

Yet you drink and eat in South Africa.... Nigeria awaits you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
EVarn:

Again, they never resisted our initial assault. We never retreated, find a source which actually says that.

Second, our attack was resisted by the Lesotho Army of 2000 men... we attacked with 800 and brushed them aside, losing 10 men and killing over 100 of theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
so?

what?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

Yet you drink and eat in South Africa .... Nigeria awaits you.
not for free dude..I'm not a lazy saffer that awaits the govt for peanuts
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
its everywhere on cyber space mate ... 'made in Nigeria air beetle' simple!

buhahahaha

The plane is Iranian.... buhahahaha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van's_Aircraft_RV-6
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
EVarn:

The irony is that we have never taken technical maneuver.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

buhahahaha

The plane is Iranian.... buhahahaha

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van's_Aircraft_RV-6
lmao!... even your compatriot Andrew cant spew that rubbish.. its a dead topic pages ago dummy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
mzilakazi:

every maneuver always ends in failure just like CAR
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:

That's government responsibility to provide those peanuts other than all the governments in Africa that default on those duties.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
lmao!... even your compatriot Andrew cant spew that rubbish.. its a dead topic pages ago dummy

Dummy, the plane is called the A RV-6 and it's NOT NIGERIAN

NIGERIA CANNOT MAKE PLANES
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:

Then you must be living on peanut crumbs you get from poor South Africans.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
mzilakazi:

That's government responsibility to provide those peanuts other than all the governments in Africa that default on those duties.
they know it breeds unproductive citizenry dude
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

Then you must be living on peanut crumbs you get from poor South Africans.
lmao!.. trust me dude, your entire family household ain't up to it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

Dummy, the plane is called the A RV-6 and it's Iranian

NIGERIA CANNOT MAKE PLANES
whichever 'internet' you have at your disposal, is not from planet earth
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Patchesagain:

Again, they never resisted our initial assault. We never retreated, find a source which actually says that.

Second, our attack was resisted by the Lesotho Army of 2000 men... we attacked with 800 and brushed them aside, losing 10 men and killing over 100 of theirs.
so because this source doesnt support your baseless opinion,it is false?,typical,only links that support lies which make SA look like a virgin saint are are accepted,anything contrary is "preposterous falacy".you "brushed" lesotho troops aside,yet you found it hard to brush seleka rebels aside,instead they chased your panicked troops out of CAR,until even their trousers slipped down their wastes in their haste to escape the poorly armed rebels.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
whichever 'internet' you have at your disposal, is not from planet earth

buhahahaha..... bhari

You thought the Van's Aircraft RV-4 was Nigerian? uyibhari (you're dumb).

Only the Nigeria Air Force uses a DIY plane in the military.... buhahahaha that plane can be assembled by anyone with hands, its a backyard assembled plane that parks in people's hangars.

buhahahaha
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
EVarn:
so because this source doesnt support your baseless opinion,it is false?,typical,only links that support lies which make SA look like a virgin saint are are accepted,anything contrary is "preposterous falacy".you "brushed" lesotho troops aside,yet you found it hard to brush seleka rebels aside,instead they chased your panicked troops out of CAR,until even their trousers slipped down their wastes in their haste to escape the poorly armed rebels.

The bottom line is no technical maneuver was ever opted for.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
mzilakazi:

maneover to where?,SA surrounds lesotho,and lesotho is pratically a mountain country,so if you had maneovered,your troops would have simply fell off the lesotho mountain into south african territory as dead men.that is why it was easy for the rebels to pick-off your troops,the same way zuma picks his teeth after just embezzling your money on a dinner of rat-meat.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
mzilakazi:

The bottom line is no technical maneuver was ever opted for.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
EVarn:
maneover to where?,SA surrounds lesotho,and lesotho is pratically a mountain country,so if you had maneovered,your troops would have simply fell off the lesotho mountain into south african territory as dead men.that is why it was easy for the rebels to pick-off your troops,the same way zuma picks his teeth after just embezzling your money on a dinner of rat-meat.

It doesn't matter, we never ran away. We stood our ground until victory was realised.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
lmao!.. trust me dude, your entire family household ain't up to it

My family ain't foreigners in other people's countries, we live as we please in our country while you ran away from the country you're now trying to defend.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
SA leading as usual. grin

Ramaphosa intervenes in South Sudan Crisis

6 November 2014

After successful mediation efforts in Lesotho South Africa's deputy president Cyril Ramaphosa joins Juba's mediation efforts.

www.enca.com/media/video/ramaphosa-intervenes-south-sudan-crisis
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
vdGeist:
SA leading as usual. grin

Ramaphosa intervenes in South Sudan Crisis

6 November 2014

After successful mediation efforts in Lesotho South Africa's deputy president Cyril Ramaphosa joins Juba's mediation efforts.

www.enca.com/media/video/ramaphosa-intervenes-south-sudan-crisis
err....are you guys going there to mediate or are you going to search for mineral resources to loot?,after your rather pathetic attempt of r_aping CAR of her mineral resources,i wouldnt put it past that greedy toad-eyed zuma and his peanuts-dependent citizen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.