Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,678 members, 7,862,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4465883 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
SA to send 140 police officers to Lesotho

Cape Town - Cabinet has approved the deployment of 140 SA Police Service officers to Lesotho, Minister in the Presidency Jeff Radebe said on Thursday.

This was in line with the Southern African Development Community's (SADC) intervention in that country following a foiled military coup in August, he told journalists at Parliament following the executive's fortnightly meeting on Wednesday.

http://news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/SA-to-send-140-police-officers-to-Lesotho-20141106
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
EVarn:
err....are you guys going there to mediate or are you going to search for mineral resources to loot?,after your rather pathetic attempt of r_aping CAR of her mineral resources,i wouldnt put it past that greedy toad-eyed zuma and his peanut-dependent citizen.

grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
vdGeist:
SA to send 140 police officers to Lesotho

Cape Town - Cabinet has approved the deployment of 140 SA Police Service officers to Lesotho, Minister in the Presidency Jeff Radebe said on Thursday.

This was in line with the Southern African Development Community's (SADC) intervention in that country following a foiled military coup in August, he told journalists at Parliament following the executive's fortnightly meeting on Wednesday.

http://news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/SA-to-send-140-police-officers-to-Lesotho-20141106

Allready in country

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

My family ain't foreigners in other people's countries , we live as we please in our country while you ran away from the country you're now trying to defend.
according to south Africans, that is a crime? you all are clowns, we have over 5000 of your compatriots residing and working in Nigeria for the record ...mumu
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
vdGeist:

grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sirjerry(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
Patchesagain:

Allready in country
You sent 140 "policemen" to lesotho i mean lesotho so what. A Nigerian leads the highest peacekeeping mission in the WORLD.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

My family ain't foreigners in other people's countries, we live as we please in our country while you ran away from the country you're now trying to defend.
this post is so idiotic I had to quote it again for peeps to see.. shows an average saffer's psyche
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
mzilakazi:

You really do not understand and you are really missing a point. It is not like we claimed that SA is the first country to invent that plane. Fighter jets and aeroplanes have been existing for many years ever since the Wright brothers' invention and continue to be built by many countries to date. What is most important here is that something that looks like AHLAC was always built somewhere away from Africa for civil use and now for the first time is built in Africa as a warplane. Is that not great news even though is not a huge achievement?

Soweto AHRLAC is a foolish toy plane that civilian amateurs have been building in their private backyards at home in America for over 30 years.

Your defense industry 'super plane' is a piece of amateur joke stolen American design, if we didn't expose you SA guys you would have continued boasting.

Glory thief, bad luck with your South African fraud again grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Where's ma LaBella gf ? Wanna rock ya, let's go backstage behind the scene. LV ya babie
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
agaugust:

Soweto AHRLAC is a foolish toy plane that civilian amateurs have been building in their private backyards at home in America for over 30 years.

Your defense industry 'super plane' is a piece of amateur joke stolen American design, if we didn't expose you SA guys you would have continued boasting.

Glory thief, bad luck with your South African fraud again grin grin

You are missing a point. SA does not claim to be the first to come with the plane, all that they claim is that they are the first to convert it into a warplane and to bring it in Africa.

It is nonsensical to ever assert that F22 raptor is a copy of an MIG or MIRAGE simply because it came later. The point that you should note here is that they are all warplanes designed in different countries at different time interval.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
according to south Africans, that is a crime? you all are clowns, we have over 5000 of your compatriots residing and working in Nigeria for the record ...mumu

They are With South African companies or multinationals... they're needed for there for the kind of skills they offer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
sirjerry:
You sent 140 "policemen" to lesotho i mean lesotho so what. A Nigerian leads the highest peacekeeping mission in the WORLD.

Yet, they cannot keep peace in their own territory. How foolish is that?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

They are With South African companies or multinationals... they're needed for there for the kind of skills they offer.
over 5000 of them? you're dimwitted
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
this post is so idiotic I had to quote it again for peeps to see.. shows an average saffer's psyche

Let's see what you're.

You're an ungrateful Nigerian who enjoys South African hospitality, we make you feel at home in our country then with all of that you have the nerve to say South Africans are clowns.

If you wanna talk trash about SA, please leave South Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

Let's see what you're.

You're an ungrateful Nigerian who enjoys South African hospitality, we make you feel at home in our country then with all of that you have the nerve to say South Africans are clowns.

so I should lick your feet because I'm in SA? I'm not getting grants bro, I work for my money.. and yes, you're clowns!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
over 5000 of them? you're dimwitted

There are 40 000 or so Americans in South Africa, what are they doing here in large numbers? They're working for American institutions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
so I should lick your feet because I'm in SA? I'm not getting grants bro, I work for my money.. and yes, you're clowns!

... you're already licking our feet for our Madibas..

buhahaha
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

There are 40 000 or so Americans in South Africa, what are they doing here in large numbers? They're working for American institutions.
only a dummy will think this way.. I've worked with Irish, Americans even Jamaicans that freelance here in SA .. not all work for companies, not even half of that bogus number you stipulated
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

... you're already licking our feet for our Madibas..

buhahaha
whatever that means
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
only a dummy will think this way.. I've worked with Irish, Americans even Jamaicans that freelance here in SA .. not all work for companies, not even half of that bogus number you stipulated

Honestly why am I having a conversation with someone who thinks the Van's Aircraft RV-4 is Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Back to topic.... I'm yet to see Nigeria come up with something that flies with a pilot inside it.....

Still waiting.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

Honestly why am I having a conversation with someone who thinks the Van's Aircraft RV-4 is Nigerian.

you're just an ignorant fellow that found the internet ..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
sirjerry:

Proof please
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:
you're just an ignorant fellow that found the internet ..

You once posted a picture of an old SAAF jet pulled along the N1 and you asked what it was.... if you were half as smart as you think you're you would have known a Mirage F1 when you saw one..... today you claimed a backyard DIY plane was Nigerian, that junk is assembled by anyone with hands anywhere in the world...

As usual you have nothing to contribute in this thread besides trolling.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

You once posted a picture of an old SAAF jet pulled along the N1 and you asked what it was.... if you were half as smart as you think you're you would have known a Mirage F1 when you saw one..... today you claimed a backyard DIY plane was Nigerian, that junk is assembled by anyone with hands anywhere in the world...

As usual you have nothing to contribute in this thread besides trolling.
can you assemble one?,'cause you keep claiming that they can be assemble by anyone with hands.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:

You are selling drugs, killing out nation.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:
Back to topic.... I'm yet to see Nigeria come up with something that flies with a pilot inside it.....

Still waiting.

Don't hold your breath! They have a better chance coming up with a broomstick that flies, judging by their level of butthurt.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
EVarn:
can you assemble one?,'cause you keep claiming that they can be assemble by anyone with hands.

What are dumn question.... it's a DIY plane, anyone who follows the manual correctly can assemble it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
iterator25:

There are many Americans in SA estimated to of course over that number.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
GreenandGold:

Let's see what you're.

South african taxpayers are the reason he is still breathing and enjoying things he would never enjoy in nigeria.

Nigerians that talk like him are not known for being prolific taxpayers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.